CD 5...Anyone else? :)

Here it is inverted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
OMG, Aims I see something there! Re-test in the morning and post. :) So exciting!

You see it too???? Eeeeeepppp! I'm trying not to get excited as I have had 2 chemicals in the past 6 months....Fx'd tomorrow's test is darker! I will post it here first thing :)

I'm trying to hold out until at least 10dpo to test with a FRER. Let's see if that lasts lol

Babyfeva congrats! Aims I can't wait to see your next test! I hope this is a lucky thread! :) pass it along! Lol!

I am supposed to be 7 dpo!! Thoughts???

Attachments

• 20140127_211746.jpg
    20140127_211746.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140127_211822.jpg
    20140127_211822.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
It looks to have a creamy appearance? Have you tried taking a pregnancy test yet?

Ok, here's yesterdays and todays comparison.

babypeanut-test!

Attachments

• IMG_4794.jpg
    IMG_4794.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Today's test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
Today's test inverted.

I don't know girls...I thought it would be more noticeable. Maybe yesterday's test was a fluke? :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
Today's test inverted.

I don't know girls...I thought it would be more noticeable. Maybe yesterday's test was a fluke? :(

From what I'm reading 8dpo is pretty early to get a BFP. I'd give it a few more days. Good luck.

So FF changed my ovulation date from CD15 to CD16 this morning. What do y'all think of my chart? I changed my temping time to 3am, that's why I have all the open circles.

My boobs are so heavy, I had to walk out of a meeting this morning to remove my bra ��.

I'm going to be patient and test either Friday or Saturday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 10
I'm too scared to test. I could be as little as 5 dpo or as much as 12. Currently FF says 8...

Aims- I'm using my phone at work so I can't see well. Test again in 2 days.

So FF changed my ovulation date from CD15 to CD16 this morning. What do y'all think of my chart? I changed my temping time to 3am, that's why I have all the open circles.

My boobs are so heavy, I had to walk out of a meeting this morning to remove my bra ��.

I'm going to be patient and test either Friday or Saturday.

Your temps look great!

I'm too scared to test. I could be as little as 5 dpo or as much as 12. Currently FF says 8...

I hear ya! I've heard a lot of woman have increased creamy cm right around the time they get their BFPs. Fx'd it's a good sign!!!

Thank you girls. I hope we all get our BFPs!!

And just like you guys, I'm nervous about testing. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->