CD 5...Anyone else? :)

What do you ladies think? This was this mornings test (9dpo) at the 5 minute mark...

Attachments

• IMG_9548.jpg
    IMG_9548.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
Hey aims. I rubbish at these, can't see anything on the photo, can you see a line in real life?!!! Hope so!!

I'm having a very weird cycle. Cd14, dark lines on opks for several days, no ov as temps are still low and I've been randomly bleeding for 2 days. Really so down. My hormones are obviously crazy and I feel like ill never get my bfp :cry:

I can see a slight line in person. I took a dollar store test this afternoon and had another faint line. I won't test again until Friday with a fRER...if I can stay strong.
Don't give up hope! I had 7 days of positive opk's last cycle and ov'd on the 4th day (according to both ff and bloodwork that my dr ordered). :flower:

Eeek well congratulations in that case!!! I hope this is your sticky bean!! Post some pics over the next few days so we can see the progression x

Thanks Mrs W! I'm not getting excited yet. I will keep you updated. Keep us updated as to when you think you ov. I will keep you in my daily prayers!

Aims- I see something. Let me know how the FRER goes! How exciting!
Mrs. W-best of luck to you. It will happen soon!!

Any news today aims?

My opk was pretty dark last night and faint today and I had a temp dip today so there some surging hormones going on! Lets hope it means I'm about to ovulate!

yay on the temp drop and lighter opk!!!

This is a test from last night
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=236804

And this is this mornings...not sure how I feel about it.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=236934

Ooh I can't see your pics, there are question marks there instead? X

Weird the pics didn't show..

This is last nights

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
And this is this mornings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
And your temps are looking lovely!!

Out of interest, do you know why last cycle & this cycle you get that huge temp dip in the tww? It that progesterone related? X

I can't see a line on this mornings but are the tests different sensitivities? The ic are usually 10miu but the other might be less sensitive? Plus it's still so early!! Do another ic with fmu tomorrow!! I reckon this is your bfp xx

The dip in the TWW is a rise in progesterone (from what I have read). If my temps stay up for the next 3 days I will feel much better.
I'm out of tests...hoping to stay strong at wait to test with a FRER on Friday. Maybe I will run to Walmart to get a couple cheapies and a FRER tonight :)

Your temps are certainly rising which is a very good sign. That & those faint lines, I'd say you're preggo!! Keep us updated, I hope this is your sticky bean xxx

Thank you hun! I won't be jumping for joy until I see "pregnant" on a digi. I hope that this is your lucky cycle!

I think I'm out...temp dropped so much that FF changed my ov date from cd15 to cd13. Ughhh. Now I'm just waiting for the witch to arrive

Oh no :-( sorry Hun. I didn't realise ff would do that. I thought temping was a pretty sure fire way of knowing when you ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->