cd 5 need some buddies that will encourage each other and stick together :)

wantinggirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies cd5 looking for good friends to stick together :)

Hello! I'm CD 6 - I'd love to be buddies :)
How long have you been trying for?

Hey, I am cd6 and would love to be buddies too. Have you both been trying long? Xx

I've been trying for number 3 for 3 months now ladies how about you ladies? Welcome i need some real buddies :)

Sailors girl sorry about your miscarriage:( what are you ladies doing? Opk temping or anything?

We have been trying for #1 for a year now, and had a few chemicals along the way. On Clomid and Metformin now for about 2 months so hopefully that'll help us with conceiving a sticky babe!
I'm not temping - just using OPK's and preseed :)

How about you ladies?

I'm temping opk preseed prenatal vitamins i believe i had a chemical in december i was checking my cp but i'm not going to do that anymore when my af came this month my cp was high and really soft so thats not dependable for me i will be checking my cm and thats it

I found out the same thing too this month about my CP!!! I thought I had a slim chance still b/c my CP was high and open, but af still came. It's weird cuz the months that I had chemicals it was in the same position..... don't think I can go by CP anymore :(

Hello! I'm CD 11, trying to get pregnant with #1. This is our third cycle :)

I've been temping, OPKing and using prenatals. I threw royal jelly into the mix this week, however I noticed I was getting either a headache or migraine every day this week except for the day I skipped royal jelly. Took another one yesterday in the evening and sure enough, an hour or so later I began developing an awful headache :/

Idk if there are any migraine sufferers in here but for any like me, I don't recommend the stuff.

I think checking it just irritates it and confuses you mine was softer than it was in my fertile week

I have migraines also and i don't want anything that's gna give me one so i'm definitely not gna try that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->