Cd 7 need some buddies please

D

Desperado167

Hi ladies ,well I have decided to start a new thread as I don't know were I belong anymore and I am so fed up today and badly need some support,I have decided to start trying right away after my loss and am not sure wen I will ovulate but with the help of my cbfm opks and u guys hopefully I can work it out,please give me some positive vibes as I really don't know were to turn anymore,:cry:My relatives are completely against me adding to my family and dh is worried that I am close to the edge,but I know I want this more than I want to take my next breath,so it's onwards and upwards ,all buddies welcome please :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, I have no idea where I am in my cycle anymore and could end up a few weks behind you, but I would love to follow you if you'll have me! :hugs::happydance:

Dm,I would absolutely love to have you,thank u so much,u will def lift my spirits,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are you temping at all? You might want to, it will help show a pattern. And what supplements did you decide to take?

Sending lots of positive vibes your way! :flower:

And pickles, if you like them!

Despie am CD12 myself and I will be here barracking for you.

Myself am not familiar with CBFM, I just use temping and back it up with opks.

Are you temping at all? You might want to, it will help show a pattern. And what supplements did you decide to take?

I did temp a little two months ago and am considering to again,I ordered the fertilaid and am waiting on it coming ,I also take folic acid aspirin ac and royal jelly ,xxxxxxx

I did temp a little two months ago and am considering to again,I ordered the fertilaid and am waiting on it coming ,I also take folic acid aspirin ac and royal jelly ,xxxxxxx

It might be a pain, but I really think you should temp. It would even be more of an arsenal for you when you go to see your doc if you could take your chart with you. Be careful with the Fertilaid, I've heard some horror stories.

Thank u so much ns,love the support,I got my bfp on my third cycle with the cbfm ,u can help me with the temping then :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It might be a pain, but I really think you should temp. It would even be more of an arsenal for you when you go to see your doc if you could take your chart with you. Be careful with the Fertilaid, I've heard some horror stories.

No way,it cost me 35 pounds,wot stories have u heard?xxxxxxxxxxx

Despie, all I know about it what I read on the forums; it seems as if a number of women have had issues with it messing up their cycles. However, others swear by the stuff. Just please be careful about adding too much new stuff all at once bc if you should have an adverse affect from something, you won't know what is causing it.

Despie, all I know about it what I read on the forums; it seems as if a number of women have had issues with it messing up their cycles. However, others swear by the stuff. Just please be careful about adding too much new stuff all at once bc if you should have an adverse affect from something, you won't know what is causing it.

U are right maybe wen the fertilaid comes I will just take it and my folic acid and aspirin,I have been taking the fa and aspirin for a year so I will know for sure,great advice,sometimes I just dive in and don't think ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

U are right maybe wen the fertilaid comes I will just take it and my folic acid and aspirin,I have been taking the fa and aspirin for a year so I will know for sure,great advice,sometimes I just dive in and don't think ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, I know you want this, but not at the risk of making matters worse. :hugs: If going slowly is what gets you the sticky bean, then that's the most important thing.

IDK how UK docs work, but I don't want you to take anything that might make them less willing to treat you. And you have to tell them every supplement that you take bc they are still chemicals and any drugs they put you on could have an adverse reaction with them. :hugs:

Thank u so much ns,love the support,I got my bfp on my third cycle with the cbfm ,u can help me with the temping then :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No probs, I got a BBT thermometer on ebay, it cost about £5

That was great value ,am just using a cheap one from pound shop,will start tem ping in the morning again,xxxxxxxxx

Dm,do u think I shud hold off the tabs till I have my hospital apt?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->