CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Lets hope it's a positive sign then! Ahhhhh can't wait till the weekend so I can test, the suspence is killing me!

x

I know me too I'm desperately trying to wait until sat!!!

Hi gals! Laubull and nimbec, I'm sending you girls lots of good vibes and baby dust!!! Ok so I'm supposed to be 4 dpo I'm counting after my pos OPK on friday, so far the only thing I have felt are dull cramps. I'm still using the OPKs because I'm afraid that I'm gonna get another surge or that maybe the pos one this weekend was a fluke, although yesterday when I used one the test line was barely there and I know that when I started testing last tuesday the line was almost positive the whole week until friday. I don't know I guess I'm just feeling out of sorts because according to my calendar Ov day for me was tomorrow. I guess I'm really out of sorts because I keep trying to make sense of my pasts cycles which all have seemed to have Ov right at the predicted time or later. I know that every cycle is different and stressing about things isn't going to do me any good.

4dpo is really early, I know this but I still can't help but symptom spot LOL

-Really sleepy- but really it could be cause our new puppy is ready to go everyday at 6 am

-My cm is kind of watery but sticky, I usually have loads of creamy cm after ovulation, so maybe this is a good sign?? (oh wishful thinking lol)

Besides that I feel normal but that doesn't stop me from poking at my boobs every hour to see if they are tender LOL

Thanks Daisy :)

I hope your OPK was right, I dont know much about them but everythings worth a go! If you don't have any luck this month then you could be temp, then you'd know for sure?

I think your symptoms sound similar to mine so lets make that a positive thing, yea! And I am only 5DPO and it's never too early to obsessed, mainly because you can't help it!!

I bet we're all poking and squeezing our boobs, lol!

x

hahahaha girls my poor boobs are having a hard time of it today lol i can;t stop checking on the soreness status lol!!!!!!!! never to early to symptom spot!! and daisy i'm still doing opk's now ......2 reasons just incase....and i feel the need to poas and its too early for a pg one haha i'm officially bonkers!!

most definately!!! adds to the fun! I'm going to the loo a lot today because i feel like i need to go all the time....i am drinking lots tho so i prob can't say its a symptom....i can pretend though!!! I so badly want to poas today grrrrr must fight the deamons! lol

It's funny how easy is to turn everything into a symptom.. My boobs are definitely feeling swollen and tender on the sides, but maybe I'm willing them to grow LOL!!!! I hate how everything can be so similar to AF.. I now been feeling a nagging backache and wet feeling down there along with the swollen boobies..

Well I'm definitely not Oving tomorrow like my calendar said. My OPK was negative, the line barely showed up. My boobs feel way more tender than earlier and my backache is gotten worse. The bad thing is that these things are pretty typical past ovulation symptoms for me.. I even get nausea during the tww when I'm not preggo.. darn hormones!!!

Grrr daisy how annoying!!!!! I have to confess i poas this morning! so much for waiting till at least tomorrow or saturday was the plan. I got a temp rise this morning and couldn't resist of course BFN :( silly me 9dpo or 11dpo (FF changed its mind) so now i really am going to try and wait!!

hope your all ok!!

Nimbec I don't blame you, I don't know how you've held off so long, I will be testing at 9DPO! Don't panic yet though, your chart looks really good, especially the new rise. When is AF due, next week?

Daisy - hope you O soon or if you have already that you caught that egg!

AFM - well I feel like I'm hungover this morning, so tired. Also getting more twinges on my ectopic side but......I am feeling negative. I am sure I got all of this last month :-( This TWW is driving me insane, I can't think of anything else, I am not getting any work done! Seriously considering taking a month off, no more temping or symptom spotting, I might even try and resist this site for a month, I just feel I am putting to be pressure on myself? I just don't know :-(

Sorry to be negative girls. At least the sun is still shining, everyone have a good day :)

x

Laubull i know exactly how you feel i'm the same!! I tried not coming on here but it just made me worse and no matter whether i was temoing or not i was still thinking about it all the time :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why is this so hard!!!!!!

I think you could be right, no matter what it's always there, constantly in the back of your mind.

If this isn't my cycle I might start going back to the gym or throw myself into decorating the house. I also have a chair to recover and that will take ages so maybe nows the time.... Keeping busy might help a bit, at least then I won't keep looking up every single thing I feel, argh!

x

Yes GOOD IDEA i'm going to look at a puppy today so i'm thinking that will keep me busy for a while lol a Chihuahua hehe i'm like an excitable child! If i can't have my baby i'll have a puppy in the mean time :)

Omg don't talk to me about a puppy, I desperately want a cocker spaniel but we both work full time so not really fair. I do agree though, if I can't have a baby I'll get a dog! Hope you like the puppy :)

Hey girls!!! Ok so you guys are the ones keeping me from going insane during the TWW so you can't go negative on me now!! ;).. All kidding aside, I know exactly how you guys feel. It's like it's pointless to even notice what is going on with our bodies. Like you guys I'm trying to keep busy but it's kind of hard. I also told myself that if I don't get preggo this cycle then I'm gonna focus on working out so I look really good at my sister's wedding in Sept. Although, if it doesn't happen this month, I'm gonna try tempting the next one since I haven't done it up to now. Hang in there ladies!

Hi Ladies i have bought my Chuihuahua puppy he is gorgeous!!!! He's coming home saturday hopefully a welcome distractrion for me! LOL

On the symptom front my boobs have seriously inflated today and i got my 21 day prog result back a whopping 76 needs to be 30 to 0...doc said high risk of twins if i was pg this month OMG!!!! I just so hope i get one little bean but 2 would be fine also just frightened of it being none :(

Wow nimbec.. Twins!! that would be awesome.. lets just hope for your BFP first right??

I bet the puppy is super cute!!

Well this is my symptoms for today

boobs pretty tender and definitely fuller

lots of back cramps, like AF cramps

Pulling twinges in both sides around my ovaries

pretty gassy

very sleepy still, just woke up from nap like 30 mns ago, I could probably fall asleep again in a little bit

Ahhh pictures please Nimbec! And fingers crossed for a sticky bean or TWO, that would be amazing :)

Symptoms sounding good Daisy, fingers crossed for you too!

SilverWillow, where have you gone? I hope you have good news for us!

AFM told I've felt blurghhhh, especially this afternoon, sicky and tired. Still have huge amounts of cm too. Boobs not tender at all though, this worries me :-( Plus if I'm not pregnant why have I been feeling so crap, I can't be imagining it?! Argh!

Baby dust :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->