CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Nimbec that is amazing, I am SOOO happy for you :)

Now, do not be negative, it WILL be a sticky bean and you will get a wonderful bundle of joy in 9 months.

AHHHHHHH sooooooooooooo excited! Bentley is the good luck charm, I am going to have to get a puppy now!

AHHHHHH!

x

Thank you hun!!!!!!! I'l be here waiting for your news of bfp!!

Aaaaaaaah! Huge congrats Nimbec :) and it'l be fine and youl have a gorgeous little one!!!
Its all down to Bentley the good luck charm! Hope he works for the rest of us this month too!!
Im on cd 17 i think and had some ewcm this morning so fingers x'ed ill get a pos opk later on
Xx

THAT IS SO AWESOME NIMBEC!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I agree with Laubull don't be negative, your body needs nothing but positive vibes, you will see that you will have a very healthy and happy 9 months!! By the way looking back on the last two weeks.. what symptoms did you have???

Feeling kind of discouraged this morning.. My breast soreness is pretty much gone, which is a pretty typical pattern for me. I usually start getting sore boobs about 2dpo and it lasts till around 8dpo (I'm 7dpo today).. I know I shouldn't get down but it's kind of hard when your body is doing what it usually does. I'm still pretty crampy especially near my ovaries but it is more like pulling sensation. Still gassy and this morning I woke up with a headache.. The only thing that is out of the ordinary is my cm and my cervical position was also unexpected. It actually felt high, soft and closed. To me it felt softer than any other time during my cycle. Aaaarrgghhh!! still have a long wait..:growlmad:

Don't worry Daisy, we'll get through it together! Although it does feel like you're wishing your life away the whole time, lol!

X

Arghh why did I have to have an ectopic, it's been 4 months and the further i get back into this ttc malarky again the more i hate myself and beat myself up, why cant i relax and take the ntnp view that so many others do!

I tested this morning BFN, I'm 9DPO but AF is due Tuesday so definitely out :-(

Feeling VERY negative this morning!!

X

Laubull your definately not out!!! I got bfn at 9dpo/11dpo ff changed its mind!! So you still have lots of time (((hugs)))

Arghh why did I have to have an ectopic, it's been 4 months and the further i get back into this ttc malarky again the more i hate myself and beat myself up, why cant i relax and take the ntnp view that so many others do!

I tested this morning BFN, I'm 9DPO but AF is due Tuesday so definitely out :-(

Feeling VERY negative this morning!!

X[/QUOT

Remember that you aren't out till she shows, it is still early. How are you feeling symptom wise??

Oh man, the more I try to not spot symptoms the more it seems like they make their presence known. I have been an emotional mess. Yesterday I was completely choked up and could barely speak when I was watching this program that was all about the 30 greatest moments in the olympics. I mean my DD walked in and she was like what are you watching and I couldn't even get the words out. That is the one symptom that has taken me by surprised.

So now I'm 8dpo and this is what I'm feeling:

-Sooooo sleepy. Like fall asleep on the couch like 10 mns at a time. We were watching the opening ceremonies (here in texas they were shown in the evening) and I kept falling in and out of concioussness. Like can't stay awake but can't stay asleep either. I ended up going to bed before DH and the kiddos.

-My boob tenderness keep changing. Yesterday morning I thought it was gone but my mid afternoon they were pretty sore again.

-Headache all throughout the day. Woke up with it yesterday and today.

-Once in a while I get the metallic taste in my mouth. It lasts enough to make me realize I taste something bad but then it's gone.

Too bad I had gotten all of these things in other cycles and they haven't meant anything... buuuuuu!!!

Daisy, no symptoms to speak of, the odd twinge on my right but just feel its over. I know there's still a chance but feel it's very slim!

Sounds like your symptoms are good :)

X

Morning girls! Well yesterday afternoon I had the tiniest amount of spotting, some in my knickers and on tp. Sooo coul be a few things:
- AF is round the corner
- :sex: on Friday pm effect
- implantation bleeding!
Now I just need to stay realistic, it's probably nothing...

Girls how are you all? Nimbec do you have any symptoms yet?

X

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on for sooooooooo long, my DH has been off and we have been working on our house so I've had no internet time. There is so much to catch up on which I haven't read yet can someone just give me a quick update? Any more BFPs yet or just Ginny so far?
For me no bfp :cry: think I'd have one by now if I was preg. AF is due (well actually late now) but no sign of her yet.

SilverWillow! Nice to have you back, I was getting worried. AF is late for you, that means you're still in with a chance, sometimes there are no symptoms and every pregnancy is different so don't compare. Fingers crossed for you :)

Nimbec got her BFP, yeaaa!

The rest of us are still hoping :)

X

Welcome back silverwillow! Your not out yet!! Laubull hang on in there I know it's hard!

I'm still very worried about loosing my bean keeping everything crossed all is just fine!!

Morning girls! Well yesterday afternoon I had the tiniest amount of spotting, some in my knickers and on tp. Sooo coul be a few things:
- AF is round the corner
- :sex: on Friday pm effect
- implantation bleeding!
Now I just need to stay realistic, it's probably nothing...

Girls how are you all? Nimbec do you have any symptoms yet?

X

That sounds like a very positive sign Laubull!! How many dpo are you? I'm doing fine except symptoms seem to be getting worse, which could be a good thing right.

-Nausea is off the charts, like every little bite of food forces me to wait another couple of minutes before I can eat some more. But I don't rely so much on nausea since I get it every cycle.

- Sleep- This is the symptom that is kind of keeping my hopes up. I'm not a big napper, usually if I feel like I need a little pick me up I can sleep for 10 mns on the couch and I'm ready to go the rest of the day. Well yesterday we came back home from running some errands and I took an 1 hr and a half nap! Woke up at 6 pm and by 9 pm I was ready for bed again.

-boobs- I want to take them off my chest.. They are so tender, sensitive and tingly..

- I had a dream last night that I got a BFP. It felt so real that I even woke up this morning thinking "Did I test last night??

At this point I'm starting to think my chances of being preggo are pretty good but who knows

Daisy I'm 10dpo....

You're symptoms sound good, how many dpo are you and when do you plan to test?

Nimbec keep positive :)

X

Daisy I'm 10dpo....

You're symptoms sound good, how many dpo are you and when do you plan to test?

Nimbec keep positive :)

X

I'm 9dpo and I'm not testing till agu 6th or later. My calendar had me at getting AF on aug 8th but since I ovulated 5 days earlier, I'm thinking if she does show it would be earlier.

That is amazing news! Congratulations Nimbec!!! :dance: :bunny: :yipee: Wow this must be a lucky thread.

I couldn't find us then, looks like we got moved.

Good luck Laubull and Daisy, I guess we will soon be finding out if we are joining you in 1st Tri (and if not then keep aplace for us we'll be with you next month!!

Soooooo happy for you Nimbec :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"