CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Well my temp dipped today badly I took it early though 36.68 then took again at normal time and used that on graph as first dropped below cover line and I just couldn't bear to look at it :( :( I'm prob out ladies no more testing for me unless witch is late! Just wish she'd bloody we'll hurry up now if she's coming!!!

Hope your all ok!

Nimbec don't be negative yet, your temps haven't dropped below the coverline and if you look at the chart gallery on FF (I'm always looking!!) the majority of pregnant chart temps go up and down so there would still be a chance, got my fingers crossed for you :)

AFM still no sore boobs, although maybe they fill a bit fuller but that's probably wishful thinking! Still tired and dreaming lots but don't think it's my month. Going to test Saturday, will only be 9DPO but AF due 31st so only 3 days early.

x

Laubull i've just tested with an ic and i think i have an evap line....grrrr more frustration! why didn't i wait!! So i will do one tonight as i'm at the Royal welsh show for the day today then if thats neg truly no more!! If i'd entred my early temp it would have been below :(

oooh maybe we can test together sat!

Only do one tonight if you've held your wee for long enough! If not then wait till Saturday and test with me, you'll be 12DPO by then.

Enjoy the Welsh Show and think of your gorgeous new puppy :)

x

Nimbec you aren't out till the witch shows!! So try not to stress out and try to hold out till saturday. I know is easier said than done.. Well last night I got some crazy cramps, like I thought I was going to need a heat pack or something. It started mostly on my left side and eventually moved across my whole lower abdomen. I'm still pretty gassy which is annoying:blush:. My boobs feel heavier and tender but not a lot. A little bit of nausea here and there but that is pretty normal for me. Got a little bit of a headache going also. I'm really hoping this is not just hormones

This is off subject but I seem to know everything about you girls' sex life and uterus :haha: but not about you!! :haha: So I will start :flower: My name is Carolina, I live in Texas. I'm 29 going to be 30 in november. I stay at home with my DD who is 6 and DS who is 4. I do some translation work (spanish to english and vice versa) from time to time and when I get a chance I take Flamenco classes. Of course if I happen to do that little bit for myself it usually means the house is messy LOL!!! We also just got a new puppy about week ago, she is a 12 wk retriever labrador mix! So how about you guys??

Hi Daisy i'm Becky i live in South wales UK, I'm a dressage trainner which i love but i'm off work for a while as docs banned me to see if it helps with ttc i was doing a huge amount of exercize and shattered all of the time. So just teaching a few atm. I'm 31 on 1st August and i've just got a new Chihuahua puppy called Bentley :) I'm ttc #1 pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee :)

Well my boobs are also sore today and i'm shattered but have walked miles at show today. I've been at the Royal Welsh with a client - The biggest agricultural show in the UK and my client was just made champion YEY!!!!!!

Thats awesome!!! Well I'm feeling like the wicked witch of the east today.. My patience fuse it so short with my kiddos. I'm trying hard not too snap but man I am irritable. I usually do get mood swings before I get AF but I'm not supposed to see her till the 8th and if this moodiness continues and I'm not preggo, then is going to be a long 10 days.. :wacko::growlmad:

Ohhh my turn!

My name is Laura, I live in Essex and I'm a marketing manager for a toy company called Schleich. In 28 as is DH, we've been married for nearly 2 years. We have 2 cats but would love a puppy, I'm jealous Nimbec! Trying for #1, had an ectopic in March :-( Praying this will be my month but feeling out....but trying to keep positive!

I hope we all get our BFP this month and can be bump buddies :)

X

YEY I hope so too!! I'll post a piccy of bently when he arrives ! :)

Fab idea, Bentley the TTC mascot! I think he'll be good luck :)

And the confusion continues!! Just went to the bathroom right now and when i wiped a saw a string of something that look like ewcm expect it was a little greenish and not too strechy.. what is going on???? Is it normal to get that type of cm after ovulation. I usually only see lots of white and sticky cm

I think everyone's cm varies, some people says its a positive sign after O but I'm never sure. Sorry I can't help!

Daisy I'm not sure to be honest I'm not very good with cm it still confuses me! But if it's unusual then let's hope it's a good sign!! I'm currently sat in bed waiting as long as I can before I poas as I got up for loo in middle of night lol

Morning! Nimbec your temp has gone back up, that's a good sign! I have everything crossed for you :) x

OMG Ladies......Well i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning!!!!! Its clearly there :) Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean. Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them :( I suspect i'll be back ttc this month :(

ps I'm not going anywhere even if this bean does stick!! I'll be here to support you guys all the way!!!! and of course bentley the mascot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->