CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Wow Ginny!!!! That is soooooo exciting! I can't believe we have a thread BFP already, huge congratulations to you! :dance: :bunny: :yipee:

Daisy that is definitely a positive OPK, get busy for 3 days!! :winkwink:

Nimbec I don't understand temps but don't give up!

mspotter CD13 should be fine to start smep if you O so late, starting on day 10 covers those who O on day 14 so it'll be fine!

Oooooooh I am so excited about your BFP Ginny I'm dancing around lol :haha: Hope I won't be too far behind I'm approx 8dpo today so you never know, still POAS every morning but nothing yet. Fingers crossed for the rest of us we want to be your bump buddies! :happydance:

Strange question Daisy but what on earth is that OPK sat on in the first picture? :shrug:

LOL Silverwillow.. It's my dirty clothes hamper, is like made out of bamboo or something LOL!!! Ok so I have a question, so once you get a pos OPk you can ovulate anytime within the next 36 hrs right? Well I'm wondering if maybe I did last night because I got this crazy headache out of the blue, that actually reminded me of the hormonal headaches that I had when I was about 4 months pregnant with my son. My night was normal, I went to the movies with my best friend, got home and everything was fine. My DH had some people over so we were just hanging out outside when all of a sudden the headache just starting slowly creeping up on me. It lasted the whole time we dtd and this morning when I woke up it was still there. Its gone now but I'm wondering if it had something to do with me maybe releasing the eggy or maybe is just the hormonal shifts that are happening because I'm getting ready to ovulate?? what do you guys think??

I really don't know Daisy, I don't know if a headache can mean anything, but well done for still DTD even though you had a headache! sounds like you are bang on after your positive OPK :)

I hate it when I get confused!! so yesterday I got the pos OPK right? During the evening I had a lot of creamy, stretchy and abundent cm. Today I have an annoying throbbing pain on my right ovary. I will consider this ovulation pain since I get it every month but the only thing that is throwing me off is that I did another OPK earlier and it was Negative huh??? what does that mean?? Did I miss my window? did I already ovulate?? I'm confused :/

No that is normal, you get the positive around30/36 hours before then it goes away, sounds like you got it bang on!!

Hey girls hope everyone is well. I Finally got my cross hairs, I ovulated on CD19 which ties in with the twinges I was getting on my right ectopic side. We :sex: on CD15/16/18....let's hope we caught that egg! Sooo officially 3DPO, the symptom spotting begins!

Baby dust to all :)

Daisy sounds like you got it spot on!

Yey laubull let the 2ww madness begin sounds like u have a good chance as its better for sperm to be waiting ready for egg!

Silverwillow how are you feeling?

As for me temp shot up agin today - how relieved was I ..lol!! Anyone would have thought I'd won the lottery! 2ww seems to be taking for ever!!

Nimbec - good news on your chart, let's hope it stays up there :) when are you planning to test?

X

thanks everyone - hope to see some more bfps soon!

Hi Everyone, Well the downside to POAS every day is starting to set in, I am now about 9dpo which was when I got my faint line last time (when holding the stick at a certain angle by the window with eyes squinted!) but still nothing this morning, not even the hint of a line :( Still trying to be positive though, not going to give up for a few more days, I could be as little as 7dpo if I guessed wrong.
That sounds great Nimbec I guess that is a good sign, the 2ww is really dragging!
Laubull if you DTD on 18th and Od on 19th then that is perfect!

Hi girls, hoping someone can advise me! I've decided to give SMEP a go this cycle but I'm confused! I'm currently on CD8 but this morning I got my first (ever!) high on CBFM - so what do I do? Do I DTD every other night till peak or do I just DTD for 3 nights now?! V.confused! xx

Hi girls, hoping someone can advise me! I've decided to give SMEP a go this cycle but I'm confused! I'm currently on CD8 but this morning I got my first (ever!) high on CBFM - so what do I do? Do I DTD every other night till peak or do I just DTD for 3 nights now?! V.confused! xx

Hi Please Louise, I have never used CBFM, is a high the same as getting a positive OPK? Is it detectling LH surge? I know it is possible to get two surges but what to do!? What CD do you normally ovulate roughly?

I've never ovulated before (whilst I've been testing), so I have no idea? I think 'peak' is the same as a positive OPK, a high is a day you have a good (not great) chance of conception.

I've never ovulated before (whilst I've been testing), so I have no idea? I think 'peak' is the same as a positive OPK, a high is a day you have a good (not great) chance of conception.

Hmmm, that is difficult. I had to guess my OV day too because I never had a positive but did have a rough idea.
I would say do 3 days now, but after that instead of doing 1 more day and stopping as SMEP says I would carry on doing every other day and testing, if you get another surge later do 3 days again. Think that is what I would do.

What do you other SMEP ladies think?

HI ladies I agree with silver willow that sound like a good plan to me...alternatively if you want to really make sure pop out and buy a cheapie ovulation test to see if its positive hun - then you won't be worrying!

Silverwillow its still really early as you know you got bfp very very early last time so plenty of time left yet (I'm feeling the same - desperate to poas!)

Nimbec, your chart looks great - is there anyway you can make the link to it work though? I can only see it as a tiny thumbnail?

Sorry Please Louise cant help on opk but I agree with Silver Willow and Nimbec, go for it now and enjoy ;-)

Silver Willow don't get disheartened its still early and can take up to 9/10dpo for the egg to even implant and then it takes a couple of days to give off hcg. When is AF due?

X

Thanks huns for your comments I know it is super early, feeling more positive this afternoon, plenty of time yet! AF is due 29th if I go by last cycle which was 33 days but my cycles can vary anything from 28 to 36 days so it is guesswork!

I suppose just coz I got a positive at 9dpo last time doesn't mean I would again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->