CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

oooh i didn't know the link doesn't work - i'll try now!!

Ok ladies the link should work now - i hope!! I'm soooooo impatient, i'm pleased u think its looking good ginny! How are you feeling?

Nimbec it works! I hope those temps stay nice and high for you :)

X

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. For me I'm feeling a little discouraged, after getting my pos OPK on friday, I made sure we dtd that day. Yesterday I started with ovulation pain on my left side but we didn't get to bd cause we went out for my sis bday and DH was a few too many. We dtd this morning, so I'm hoping that eventhough it wasn't three days in a row, we still caught the eggy

daisy you should be just fine with that!! Its best for sperm to be waiting anyway!

Thanks Laubull me too!! Hope your ok!

So would should I consider myself 1dpo tomorrow? Or should go by the day of my pos OPK? I don't know why but I have a feeling that the ov pain I got the day after the pos OPK was actually from post ovulation.. My surge was gone by saturday afternoon..

Normally you class 0 as ther last day of your pos opk hun i'm sure you have bd enough try to stay positive as you have had time for sperm to be best quality!!

nimbec, I'm not sure if I always believe in implantation dips since I've so many ladies get them and not be pregnant - however, yours does look like a good one!!!

Ok so since I only got one pos OPK (friday afternoon) and the next one on saturday afternoon was negative, then I'm 2dpo right?

Hi Ladies, hope you're all feeling ok, those in the UK should be enjoying some sunny weather, finally!

AFM I'm feeling a little negative today, like it's just not going to happen for me this cycle. With my ectopic I remember having sore boobs really early on and nothing yet.....I do feel a little sicky today but 4DPO is too early so I think it's probably because it's Monday morning and I am tired, or convincing myself to feel something! If only we could fast forward a week and I'd know.

Baby dust to all :)

x

Well, we DTD last night! I can't help but be excited - I've never ovulated and I've been testing and having bloods taken for over 2 years! I sobbed with happiness yesterday when I go my first ever high day (what on earth will I be like if I ever get a BFP?!)!

On a side note (and faaaaar TMI): the wet patch from pre seed is something else eh?!

Have a nice day ladies xxxx

Daisey yes i'd say you prob o'd friday eve or sat morning yey bring on the 2ww!!

Ginny i know i'm not sure i believe in them either but it is sooo different to my other charts i cant but help hoping a little bit....or should i say pretending for a bit ;)

Laubull yes i know sunshine at last!!!! we even had a BBQ outside lol!!! Please don't loose hope they say every pregnancy has different symptoms and you are still early on hun - i know its really hard, i wish i could take my own advice! ugh and as for it being monday morning - i've definately got the monday blues.

Wow Louise i'm so happy for you yipeeee!!! Fx you caught the egg! do u temp? As for the preseed i have my bum up so high to stop it running out but (tmi alert) i'm really dry at the moment so maybe lots of it gets absorbed as we are bding - damn clomid symptoms! the more thats there the better the sperm will have an easy journey.

Well as for me i'm not sure how i feel i'm partly hopeful infact i'm praying i have a bfp but in my heart i don't think i am :( my chart is adding to my emotional rollercoaster. My boobs are a tiny bit fuller (maybe imagining it!) I had a horrid headache yesterday afternoon and i have some very very minor niggles in tummy - nothing conclusive. I'm seriously struggling not to poas well do you want a giggle girls......

i'm so desperate to poas i've been using opk's :wacko::wacko: LOL !!!

I know Nimbec, I keep thinking about POAS, it's not like it would ever show this early but I just want to know, ARGH!

Sillow Willow - any news on your POAS?

x

Hi Everyone, yes the weather is great! Finally dug out the fake tan and summer dresses today :)
Nothing on the POAS front for me yet and I really did try from every angle to see a line this morning but nothing! Still not giving up though, in too much of a good mood today, must be the sun! (and the fact that I had a naughty can of beer, well you never now it may be my last for 9 months!) :dance:

Hope you enjoyed your beer Silver Willow and keep positive, it's still early days :)

Def agree with laubull silverwillow you've got time yet! gluck

Afternoon Ladies! How is everyone? The weather is gorgeous, I wish I was at home. I have just had my lunch outside though and that was lovely.

I cannot stop symptom spotting, I can't even think about anything else, it's hell! Few things to report, I am shattered, fell asleep on the sofa at 8.30 last night, had the odd twinge on my right side (probably nothing) and earlier (TMI warning!) I had loads of CM, really wet and slippery. I hope they are all good signs!

Baby dust to all!

x

They sound like good signs Laubull! Fingers crossed!

oooh laubull i had same with cm at same time in my dpo!! lets hope its a sign!!!!

I'm the same can't stop thinking about every tweak...sat infron of laptop phoning lots of companies trying to get appts to see them (selling) grrr this is not my normal job, helping oh as he's so busy grrrr i'd far rather be outside teaching horses like i normally do BUT you can gaurentee when i go back to that it will be blooming chucking it down LOL!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->