CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

I know I was confused too when I couldn't find us.

Oh man I'm itching to test but in my mind I know that it is too early and it really would just be a waste of a test, but I'm really thinking about it!!! I will stay strong though.. I will stay strong..

where have we been moved to ladies? its still come up in my subscribed threads? oh well as long as i cvan see you guys thats all that matters!

I hadn't realised we moved either!

AF is due tomorrow for me, so if she doesn't arrive I'll test again Wednesday. Feel completely normal so doubt it's my month.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok and fingers crossed for you. Nimbec when are you going to the doctors?

x

Hi Laubull dont give up hope just yet!!!!! I get blood test results today or tomorrow such a long wait from friday! I'mpretty sure they'll com e back pos as got some fab lines of pg tests now x

So excited for you Nimbec and you will see that everything is going to look good. I almost caved in this morning and tested with FMU but then I said No! Not yet!. I'm not due for AF till saturday the 4th at the earliest, so I know testing would do me no good but I WANT TO DO IT SO BAD!! I couldn't help but get a little excited yesterday because when I took a nap ( again) yesterday afternoon, I dreamt that I was looking at a BFP, it felt real, I even woke up thinking, did I test already? And then later that evening DH told me that when he took a nap, he dreamt that I was telling him that I was pregnant and that also it felt so real that when he woke up he had to urge to ask me because he was sure it had happened. I know it probably doesn't mean anything but he has never had dreams. Ok so here are the latest symptoms:

-lots of pressure on the area of my uterus. Is not even like cramps, its more like it's tight or stretching or something

-sleepy

-really gassy and bloated

-boobs are still pretty tender and feel heavy

- Last night once again I saw like a little string of cm, it was tinged green and almost like ewcm except it doesnt stretch that much. It almost reminds me of what I was getting towards the end of my pregnancies, when I was losing the mucus plug. Usually by this time in my cycle my cm is really thick and creamy.

Laubull, do not give you yet!! Keep thinking positive!!

oooh daisy that sounds promising!.....i had a dream about getting a bfp the evening before i got mine :)

I agree with Nimbec, great signs, let's hope your dream is a premonition :)

I've started to get cramps and back ache today, AF is on her way I'm sure. Oh well on to the next cycle!

X

Laubull but your temps look like they a slowly climbing?? I can only see very small graph i cant click on it :( PMA :)

I agree but it just feels too like AF...click the link above the graph that should work.

AF due tomo,said I wouldn't test again till Wednesday if she doesn't show but if my temps jump tomo it might be too hard to resist! Ah!

X

Back again....I must stop symptom spotting but I can't, my boobs are hurting particularly on the sides. Must stop hoping, must stop hoping, must stop hoping!
X

I agree with Nimbec your temps look good and you can't stop hoping, hope is what keeps it all going. I'm having the same thing.. boobs are really tender particularly on my sides. I poas on an OPK just to get the urge out of my system LOL.. there wasn't even a test line..

I hope you're right and it's a good sign for us both :) fingers crossed the positive signs continue tomo! X

Yay for supportive gals!!! I could try to talk about all of this with my DH but I tend to lose him about half way LOL..

Daisy my husband losses interest immediately!!

Well my temp dropped this morning, I took my temp slightly earlier than normal but still would be down I think. I am going to be inspecting the tp constantly today praying AF doesn't show her face!

X

laubull jut out of curiosity you coud use a temp ajuster from google and see what it would have been....

I did do that Nimbec, would have been 36.61, not much of a dip at all but it felt a bit like cheating!

Still getting cramps/twinges but not exactly like AF..... plus my boobs haven't really hurt since the ectopic. It's so difficult, I don't want to get my hopes up but obviously I am!

Once other thing, TMI alert, I am really 'tight' down there, I don't know if that's a good sign?

I'll keep you update on AF status. If she doesn't arrive today I will test tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling ok, any other symptoms yet? Did you get you results?

x

ahh ok keeping everything crossed for you!!!!! Get my results in about an hour....then having more beta bloods done today so it can be compared. gosh plsssssssssssss be a sticky bean plssssss plsssss plsssssss

Thank you :)

And fingers crossed for good results and a sticky bean!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"