CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

SilverWillow - you go girl with the POAS, might as well if they're cheapies! I hope you get your BFP.

AFM - getting some sharp pains on my ectopic side so I must be ovulating, it's either that or a stitch! I suppose my temp will tell tomo.

X

Hey silverwillow.. well poas is kind of fun sometimes lol, I think is just part of the whole process since in reality we have those thoughts 24/7.. I haven't gotten my full positive yet, its a very obvious line, not faint at all but not dark enough yet.. The thing that sucks is that realistically I could see a pos OPK not till 7/30 or so.. At least the new puppy we got is keeping me busy!! :)

Aww lovely you got a new puppy, that is a great distraction! I never got any more than you describe even though I peed on an O stick several times a day, I have never had a positive OPK, not even last time I got preg!

Laubull bit of a personal question but I know when my cousin had an ectopic she lost one side ovary, are both yours still ok? -(She still managed to have 3 kids on one ovary mind!)

Well i'm on cd10 now and af has most definately buggered off for this month so we'r good to go!!
Lets see what hubs thinks of the idea!
Silverwillow, may as well poas, you never know when the second line will appear! I know when i got by bfp with ds i didn't get my hopes up and was fully convinced the test would be bfn and i nearly fell off the toilet when the lines came up lol
I'm prob being a bit daft but i don't really understand charting, i use ff to track cycle days and opk results but thats it really, should i be temping do you think?

SilverWillow - don't worry that's not personal, I was lucky and didn't lose a tube or ovary. I thought I was miscarrying at 7 weeks so went to EPU where they found it was ectopic. I was treated with methotrexate and had to go back for every week for 10 long weeks until I was discharged! But onwards and upwards, this is my second month of ttc since. Sorry long answer!

Baby dust to all.

X

Laubull that is lucky that you came out of it intact but still really sad to lose your little Bean :hugs: at least you know you can get preg though. Actually it may have been the tube my cousin lost, not the ovary, I'm not sure, but I know she only had one side working so probably only ovulated every two months.

Mspotter - fell off the toilet :rofl: that is really funny! I don't understand charting either but plan to have a go at it next cycle if I don't conceive this month.

Surprising development for me today.. (lol, I'm making it sound so serious). I have a lot of creamy, white cm. Like it is on my underwear and on the paper when I wipe. It's not sticky is more wet but I don't remember this happen any other time in the las 3 cycles. I usually see this type of cm towards the end of my cycle. Is this normal for this part of the cycle?? I'm on cd 17 and I usually O anytime after cd20 I haven't gotten a pos OPK, but I wonder if this means hormonally that I'm getting ready to O pretty soon.. I checked my cervix and its pretty high and I would say soft. I really couldn't reach the opening but I think it was still close. What do you guys think? I hate it when my body throws me a curve ball..

Daisy I would say your body is definitely getting ready, as long as you are DTD every other day as SMEP says then you should catch eggy even if it is earlier than expected. I get so confused by CM, for months I've had it around O day and thought I would know when to DTD when it came to TTC but this month I had a bit really early then nothing for ages then another little bit the day after we finished our 3 day marathon. Now today I have loads of it suddenly!!! What is that all about???? :dohh:

Daisy I would say your body is definitely getting ready, as long as you are DTD every other day as SMEP says then you should catch eggy even if it is earlier than expected. I get so confused by CM, for months I've had it around O day and thought I would know when to DTD when it came to TTC but this month I had a bit really early then nothing for ages then another little bit the day after we finished our 3 day marathon. Now today I have loads of it suddenly!!! What is that all about???? :dohh:

Yeah cm is so quirky!! Before we started TTC I seeme to get ewcm all the time but now the last two cycles before this one I barely noticed anything around O time.. I made it a point to drink more water this cycle since I figured that I was probably was not hydrating enough and therefore affecting the amound of cm. I'm gonna try and bd was much as we can in the next 2 weeks and hopefully all I'm doing is enough..

Try to stick to every other day for the main part, it is possible to do it too much :winkwink:

I probably will be only able to do every other day anyways!! LOL

Ok ladies I need another set of eyes.. My OPK was definitely negative yesterday but today I'm really not sure.. What do you guys think?

[IMG]https://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o264/daisyr116/106_1396.jpg[/IMG]

https://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o264/daisyr116/106_1398.jpg

Daisey thats POSITIVE!!!!! get busy bding ;)

Just a quick peek as its really late here i'll read through all posts tomorrow ((hugs))

Ladies, I think the SMEP (well my version of it) had worked for me! Yesterday I have a very faint BFP, so I didn't want to believe it until I did another FRER this morning at 10DPO. Here's what I got:

https://i49.tinypic.com/2qbcger.jpg

I'm so nervous, my AF isn't due til Wednesday so I'm still far off from being offically late.

Wow ginny that's def positive!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Yeaaaaa CONGRATULATIONS Ginny, our first thread positive, let's hope it's a good sign for all of us!

X

Well girls what has happened to my chart...massive dip I've never had this before... I'm either 5dpo or 7dpo hoping it's implantation dip but a bit early as Im pretty sure I'm only 5dpo grrrr do you think I'm out?

Hope your all ok!!

Wow huge congrats ginny that def looks like a pos to me!
And daisy id also say the opk is pos too :)
Its all gone to pot for me already, its cd 12 and we havent managed to bd yet and wont til sunday as we'r staying at parents! Luckily tho im not due to o til around day 20/21 so i'v still got my fingers x'ed
Good luck everyone who's still in this month!
Xxx

Nimbec I wouldnt worry yet, it's only one day and in fact like you said could be a good sign, implantation dip, I hope it is for you :)

Mspotter you're not out if you've not ovulated, you go go go on sunday ;-)

AFM - I think Ive definitely ovulated as my chart has finally done a big temp jump and fertile cm has dried up. So reckoning I'm 1/2DPO....come body give me a positive sign!

X

Yay ginny!!! Congratulations!! The line is pretty faint but it's definitely there!!!

Nimbec, I wish I could give you some insight because I know how helpul it is when we are doubting what's going on,

mspotter, I think you still have a good couple of days to work with, so get to it when you can!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->