CD1 12th March 2009 - Anyone gonna join me?

CD1 on March 12th for me as well.

CD1 was the 11 for me~ so I'm in!
I chart using a BBT, and OPKs, does anyone else here?
How long are your cycles usually?
My leuteal phase (pre EP) was 12 days, last cycle it was around 14. I usually have a 28-29 day cycle.
Good Luck Ladies~~~~ :dust:

My last two cycles were 29 days and 27 days. Which is really short for me. I came off BCP in mid Jan and I think the last time I was off BC my cycles were around 32 days avg, so maybe they're still adjusting. I just bought a BBT and am temping for the first time ever. I've considers OPK's, but want to see how we do without them at least for now.

you should be able to pin down when you ov with the charting, but OPKs are wonderful! charting your BBT really only allows you to see when you had ov'd after it has happened. OPKs let you see when it's gonna happen.
I use Fertility Friend to imput my info in, and see it all in one place. I chart CP and CM also.
Let me know if you have any questions about charting!

Thanks for joining me girls, here to baby dust for us this month :) I only just came off BCP in January so this is only my second "real" cycle since then, my last one was 28 days. I have been charting on fertility friend for the past month and also used OPK last month too because i wanted to see whether i was ovulating again by myself after the BCP and i got a positive the day before fertility friend indicated that i ovulated, so will definately be using them again this month. Am doing the CM as well (kinda hard though when you have never done that before and have nothing to compare it too, but this will be my second month now so will hopefully see some kind of pattern) also gonna try the CP too. Best of luck to you all!!! This is my first month of trying, i wasnt allowed to try last month because i had the rubella vaccination because my immunity levels were low, so i am very excited......fingers crossed!

I am so glad to be back in the saddle again! And to have some gals to obsess in the TWW together with will be the best!

Cant wait until we are at the TWW stage, im soooooooooooo excited :)

Looks like we're in pretty much the exact same boat SarahM both off BCP in Jan.

I've been taking a regular multivitamin and have about another 2 weeks left in the bottle. I figured I might as well finish them off before switching to a prenatal vit because they already contain folic acid. Yesterday at the store I picked up some prenatals and my OH took a look at the bottle and said, "That's just weird. It doesn't really seem real to me that we're going to start trying. Then again, it probably won't seem real till the kid actually arrives." Such a total guy!

Cool its good to know that someone is pretty much exactly the same as me :) Ive been taking the Blackmores Conceive Well multivitamin for nearly 2 months now and DH is also taking the Blackmores mens performance multi which is supposed to promote a healthy reproductive system and healthy sperm. I kinda agree about it not seeming real until the baby actually arrives, i know we are going to start trying this month but if by some miracle i fluked it and got a BFP i think i would definately be in shock and it wouldnt really sink in for while.

Since its so early in the cycle I'm totally going out drinking tonight for St Paddy's day! Might as well :drunk: while I can!

can I join in cd1 was the 11th for me so its kinda close right :shy:. I have been off bcp's since early oct-nov. I know I ov cuz I have used opks and gotten a pos. This past cycle has been pretty pff though, it was 31,30,31 and then all the sudden 25. So it would be nice to have other ladies to chat with. I dont really have many(but my mom) to talk to about it around here... Maybe thats why im on here so often..:rofl: :hug::hug: and:dust::dust::dust:to all of you!!

Hi cami, I don't have a lot of girl friends to chat with either and since I'm not telling anyone that I'm ttc, I spend a lot of time here. Its great to have people to chat with about everything and know that when I do get my BFP it'll still be a surprise for my friends and family.

Hi cami, yes you can definatly join, i dont have a great deal of girlfriends either. I got the good news today that my second blood test was fine for the rubella immunity (i suspected it would be, but just to be sure), so am definately ready to start trying, my fertile days will be starting on the weekend OMG im soooo excited im like a little kid that cant sit still :) :rofl:

Morning everyone - I'm very new to this but CD1 was 10th so count me in. Last BCP in Feb and that cycle was 24 days, but normally (on or off pill) im on 28day cycle. All this terminology is confusing me :) Not doing temps or OPT yet, just going with the flow :)

I was CD1 on the 15th but would love to join in. Will be a bit behind a couple of you but hopefully some BFPs in this group will keep me motivated.

This is our second month trying and my second month off BCP (went off Jan)- last cycle was 33 days and I ovulated on day 20...so a little late. I am hoping that ovulation will be a little earlier this month!!

Baby dust to all- have fun trying! I am still waiting for AF to finish :(

Yay new people! :wave: I know this weekend is early days of potentially fertile time, but I'm hoping to get OH to :sex: anyway. After all, that is the fun part.

Hello to all newbies!!!:wave: So good to meet you! Seems like the lot of us don't have many close gf's (I sure don't!) so it is nice to hang here with you all!
Today's CD 8 for me and I really wish I had ordered my OPK's earlier! I don't think I will be able to use them this cycle as I usually OV around CD10. SO I guess I am leaving it up to my own intuition with the CP (cervix position) CM(cervical mucous) and BBT (basal body temperature.)

CM is getting watery now, and CP is becoming more fertile, so I believe it will be soon! Now I just gotta get with DH for some :sex: and hope for the best!

I have been TTC for 5 months, and charting for 3 of the 5. I have had 2 chemicals, and one EP in this amount of time, so Charting defo works for me, now I just gotta get my body to work for me too!

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I didn't have a BBT thermometer last cycle, so I was trying to keep an eye on CM and CP, but I found that CP tracking is useless for me because I couldn't reach my cervix. Even when I bared down I could only just barely touch the bottom. So, I'm hoping BBT will give me a better idea of when I actually OV and use CM for now to :sex: around the right time. I'll consider OPK's if we don't get a BFP after a few months. I've actually known quite a bit about fertility tracking because my parents are strict Catholics who don't believe in any kind of birth control, which is why I've always kept an eye on my fertility, but never bothered to try and track it. Also, why I used BCP when sexually active, I know exactly how many of my brothers and sisters were unplanned.

Premomt - its CD8 for me today too, but i dont think i ovulate until around day 15 (this is only my second month charting), but i know my fertile window will start around this weekend, so am already :sex: lol im finding the CP a bit confusing though, and i also didnt see any eggwhite CM last month, but it was my first month off BCP so maybe not quite back on track yet, hoping to see some this cycle though. Anways gonna :sex: like crazy next week and hope for a miracle :bfp: :)

Get ready for :sex: :sex: :sex: ladies :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->