CD1 12th March 2009 - Anyone gonna join me?

HI ALL!!! :hi: Premomt messaged me and told me to come join you so here I am!!! I believe I am 2 DPO, so here we go! I have been trying for 11 months so needless to say I think i've got this baby making stuff down to quite a science :bodyb: DH and I have :sex: every night since CD 7 so I think we have given ourselves the best chance possible!!! I caught myself quite a cold though (coughing and sneezing like a champ) I hope being a little under the weather doesn't affect my ability to get pg!?!?! AND just for the sake of catching everyone up... I went to my Gyno this morning and she thinks that I just might have endometriosis :hissy: That would explain not being preggo yet, as well as the painful af and pain going to the bathroom during af also. I'm not exactly convinced that that is the problem though. Maybe just because I REALLY don't want surgery ( wuss hehe). I don't know, I'm mulling it over.....

Loads of :dust: to everyone!

Welcome wishn2bmom :wave:

Here's hoping you dont have endo, all the best :hug:

SarahMelissa your ff temp chart looks way better than mine does. I'm getting a possibly fertile from them today as well.

Hi :wave: wishn2Bmom, welcome to our little group. I hope the doctor is wrong about the endo.

Hi everyone!! CD 1 on 3/12 for me too! Can I join you?

Hi Lemacy,
The more the merrier!

Hey people

My CD1 (am assuming this means first day of your period? - bear with me; I just joined this forum today) was 13th March. I've got a pretty regular 27 day cycle so am expecting to O any day now. This is only my second cycle so still getting the hang of it and trying not to get my hopes up.

Good luck everyone!

Emily x

Welcome Welcome to all! So glad to see our little thread gaining some momentum!
Sara~ It gets easier over time to see where you are. If FF is marking you possibly fertile and you had 2 higher temps since your dip, you probablly have ov'd. But don't stop :sex: yet! Eggs are viable from 12-48 hours after Ov. (so I've read here anyway) so keep at it if you can!
Emily~ yea CD1 is the first full flow day of your period. You will learn alot here!

Wishin~ Glad to see you joined!

5DPO for me today, if I discard yesterday's temp. If not, FF can't make heads or tails of my temps. :dohh:
Nothin much more going on for me. I have noticed that the past 4 nights I have had extremly vivid dreams about random things. Quite entertaining I must say...:rofl:
The nauseousness has not really subsided.. I thought it was something I ate, but then there are random times in the day when I feel nauseous too...

My CM has returned and it is creamy. My CP is still soft, and more high than normal at this point in my cycle. Still can't tell if it is "closed" or not though.
Geez this part sucks.

ANyone else Symptom spotting yet????

Lemacy and Tudor - Welcome :hi:

Thanks Premomt, hopefully i will start to find things easier after a while.....well actually i hope to get a :bfp: then i wouldnt have to try and work things out :rofl: I really hope your symptoms lead you to a :bfp: this month, i will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Since my big dip in temperature 3 days ago, i have had 3 temps that are higher than the dip but FF has still not indicated that i have Oved yet, its still telling me "possibly fertile". Anyway :sex: again this morning just in case.

Hey sara- I wanted to mention that FF uses a coverline. I think what it does is averages your temps and uses that # as the base line and your high temps have to go above the coverline to get the crosshairs for your ov day.
I'm not sure if I am explaining this well, as even I don't really understand it. Hope I didn't confuse you even more....

Ok thanks, well i spose i will just keep :sex: until it indicates my O day and hope for the best and try to understand things a bit more next cycle if the :witch: gets me!

I'm march 12 to, is there anyway to find out where your ov without using a test?

Premomt - its CD8 for me today too, but i dont think i ovulate until around day 15 (this is only my second month charting), but i know my fertile window will start around this weekend, so am already :sex: lol im finding the CP a bit confusing though, and i also didnt see any eggwhite CM last month, but it was my first month off BCP so maybe not quite back on track yet, hoping to see some this cycle though. Anways gonna :sex: like crazy next week and hope for a miracle :bfp: :)

Get ready for :sex: :sex: :sex: ladies :rofl:

lol I've had :sex: everyday since

I am so jealous of all you gals getting the :sex:!
:dust: Here's hoping you get your BFP's

Steffany~ There are many ways to find out when you ovulate with out using a Ovulation Predictor Kit. Most involve Temperature charting or checking your Cervix daily. If you would like more info you can PM me.
Seity~ DH still not feelin good? so sorry to hear it!

Don't mind me. After 3 months of having to use the self service hose, it's starting to get to me, especially now that it's finally OK to start ttc.

Don't mind me. After 3 months of having to use the self service hose, it's starting to get to me, especially now that it's finally OK to start ttc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh Seity you are a classic :rofl:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: hope you can :sex: :sex: :sex: soon xxx

On another note i think i Oved yesterday, i should have this confirmed in the next couple of days, but i did :sex: yesterday morning, so hopefully got some swimmers up there at the right time.

How's everyone else going?

think i'm Oing this morning but can't be sure. DH too tired to BD last night, but we did the day before and he's not escaping tonight - the black-and-leopard print silk Coco de Mer undies will see to that!

Swim swim swim, little swimmers!

Everyone having a nice day?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79