CD1 12th March 2009 - Anyone gonna join me?

FX'd Kelly9 - looks like you and me are spot on cycle wise. I'm hoping, but expect AF as well.

Edit - Well, that wasn't much of a wait, :witch: just showed. Time to try for that Jan 2010 baby!

Ok so went in for the yearly pap test today and doctor said my cervix was open and there was a very little slight pink tinge to the CM... with AF due tomorrow I should definately be getting it... cervix would be closed if I were pregnant right?

Well the :witch: get me today as expected, but im looking forward to working things out better next month, good luck to anybody who still is left to test!!

well i have tested but still a bfn but as of yet still no af

Still no witch yet! Arg! I wish it would get here already! I know it's coming. Will test day after tomorrow if no witch though, just to make sure. I am cd 33 today or a normal 31 day cycle!... ignore ticker I have to update it DPO are right though. Still feel witch coming but nothing yet! Dr's said open cervix so can't be pregnant if they were right.

lynda and kelly - nothing worse than AF taking her time so you're stuck in limbo.

Well my limbo has ended! Brown CM in panties today, very little but it's coming so by tomorrow night I should be able to start cd1 of the next cycle. Can't wait! AF will be gone just in time for my return home to my hubby! putting me at cd 10.... so not long after till we can start bd'ing again.

Hey Kelly looks like we are pretty much the same again for the next cycle, i started a new thread for those with CD1 around the 11 April. Wishing you all baby dust for your next cycle.

Witch got me this morning guys on to cycle number 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->