CD1 12th March 2009 - Anyone gonna join me?

Hi ladies,

:blush:Can i join too???? CD1 was March 10th, :witch: has flown off and i am prepared to :sex:!!!

This is only my second cycle ttc so not too sure about ovulation dates exactly yet...but reading other ladies posts help loads!!!

Good luck to us all,lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hi fluffy, Good luck with the :sex: here's some :dust: for you.

I've actually known quite a bit about fertility tracking because my parents are strict Catholics who don't believe in any kind of birth control, which is why I've always kept an eye on my fertility, but never bothered to try and track it. Also, why I used BCP when sexually active, I know exactly how many of my brothers and sisters were unplanned.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
When I became sexually active, I thought about using the calendar method to avoid the cost of BCP and condoms and things... Then I weighed the options a bit heavier when I read more statistics of how successfull the calendar method is..:dohh:

CD9 for me today ladies! Which means I should Ov tomorrow or so. All signs point to--->Yes! (well the ones I can make heads or tails of anyway..)

CP is high soft and either is open, or is partially open. CM yesterday was watery, with a bit of a stretchiness toward the end of the day. Today, I can't tell cause... Ahem....yesterday was a busy day...:blush: I may be able to decipher later on in the day if we don't... you know. :rofl:
My temp is wacky so I can't really tell where i am with that one. I can't wait to get my new thermometer! I may even temp vaginally next cycle if I don't get a :bfp: this time round because, though I hate to admit it, I'm a mouth breather and temping orally while breathin through the mouth at night can give inconsistant results!

I also felt a few twinges of pain in the left ovary area yesterday (that is the one the EP was on...) I am not sure if I would classify them as OV pain, or recovery pain so I am not marking that anywhere.
Other than that I feel good so far! A little sleep deprived, but good!
How is everyone else doing?

:sex: :dust::sex: :dust::sex: :dust:
:sex: :dust::sex: :dust::sex: :dust:

Good luck, happy :sex:

I have started warming up ready for ov (whenever that may be!)

Good luck Premomt :) as far as i can tell my fertile days will start on Sunday, so :sex: :sex: :sex: here i come, had a practice last nite too so a bit hard to decifer the CM :rofl: gonna start using the OPK Monday and just :sex: like crazy next week and keep my fingers crossed

:dust: to all

no :witch:

Hi ladies. I haven't been able to post anything in the past couple days, work has been kicking my a**. But now it's Friday so bring on the weekend and some good :sex:! I finnaly got my phone back, it's like my mini laptop! I have this great app on it that I can chart everything like temps, cm, cp and all sorts of other stuff. It even gives an estimate of when you will ov and when :witch: will come. So far it's been right on the money with all of it. I haven't been temping anymore. There's just no way I can wake up that early to take my temp at the same time everyday. I love the snooze button to much:rofl:. Cd10 for me today I'm not predicted to ov till wed. I have been taking the chilled out way this time. I wanna try not to get too obsessive :blush:hope it works out. Doing the smep. Fun stuff:happydance:. Hopeing the :witch: doesn't get us this time around and that we all get our :bfp:. Alright sorry for the long post good luck everyone and lots of :dust:

Hey Cami~ We are on the same CD! Except I am suposedly ov'ing right now, so if FF marks it in the next few days, I will be a bit ahead of ya! I think this is the most exciting part haha! DH and I had a good romp last night and plan on doing it again tonight!

Happy Humping Everyone!!!
I don't expect to see much of you all this weekend!

I deff agree that's it's most exciting :). Have fun this weekend! Hopefully my "boss" doesn't make me stay late tonight or this weekend so I can get in some good :sex:! Good luck premomt I hope this will be our month we get our :bfp:!

CD11 (or 12 depending on how you look at it...)And I woke up with SORE nipples today! The sheet brushed them and I was like woah! I noticed it again today when I got a massage and had to lie face down on a massage table, not the most comfortable thing in the world... Hoping that's a good thing!
Nothin much else to report right now on the SS side of things. I'm just gassy, bloated, tired, run down, and have sore nips. The norm! Haha! :rofl:
I see its been quiet on here latley, I hope that means we've got some :sex: :sex: :sex: goin on!
:dust:

Hi girls, hope your getting your :sex: on lol :) its CD11 for me today and i was thinking based on last month i would O on CD15 however this morning my BBT plumeted down by 0.6 of a degree, so now im not sure whether that means i O today or maybe tomorrow? does anyone know? this is only my second month charting and off BCP. Me and DH :sex: yesterday and probably will again tonite just in case, i am really wanting to know what my BBT will be in the morning to see whether its risen right up after the drop.

Hey sara, FF says that you ov the day after your temp drops, so make sure to get with your hubby tonight! Do you check your cm? I find that really easy (most of the time) to see when oving. It gets really stretchy and slippery! Good luck girlie!

CD12 offically for me, and dh and I got some nookie last night, though I don't think it will matter much as my temp went up this am. I got to put my temp in FF, but I think this means I ov'd 3 days ago!
My nips are super sensitive again today! And when I've gone to sleep the past few nights, I've been super cold even though its not really cold out.
Here's to hoping I'm in the 2WW! FX FX! :dust:

Thanks Premomt, well i guess i will work on Oving today then CD12 and see if in a few days time FF indicates today. DH and I :sex: yesterday and the day before so even though O came earlier than i had expected hopefully there will be a few swimmers up there, mite :sex: again tonite just to be sure. I do try and check cm, although sometimes find it hard to understand, (this is only my second month checking) i didnt see an EWCM last month and havent noticed any this month either. I guess in a few days i will know if im in the 2WW, how exciting this will be my first 2WW.

I had a temp plunge yesterday too, which seems way too early even for a short cycle. On the other hand, it was probably the first time since starting to temp that I ever slept through the night and took the temp at first waking. I usually toss and turn a lot.
Sadly, I think I'm going to be out for this month as it doesn't look like my OH's equipment is going to be working in time for any well timed :sex: I guess I'll just have to hope it starts working before next cycle's fertile time.
*rant* Seriously, I'm so horny its not funny. Not to mention you can't get a BFP if you never have :sex: *end rant*

Seity- what's going on with your DH's member? Hope its nothing bad!

CD13, and possibly 4DPO for me today. I say possibly because as of yesterday FF marked me as 3dpo, but I had a dip in temp today and FF took my crosshairs away! :hissy:
I'm not worried though. I know I ovulated, and I am 99% sure it happened 4 days ago.
Sooooo, since I am in the TWW I am allowed to symptom spot (aka obsess...:shy:) yay!!

As I said before, I've been going to bed freezing! My feet feel numb they are so cold. But when I wake up, I am on fire! This is probablly because I am fully clothed and under many covers.
My nipples have been super sensitive from about 1DPO. They look darker too...
I haven't been sleeping well which makes me fatigued all day.
Last night I was very nauseous from about 5pm on, and generally felt yucky.
I had a headache too, and still have it.
I've become a saliva machine! (Dunno if this is a symptom but it is abnormal!)
Today my BM has become very loose. :shy: its supposedly a symptom!!
And lastly I have been having twinges and sharp pains in my tum on and off for day now.
Oooooohhhh, I have a good feeling about this time!!! :happydance:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Premomt.
My guy lost his job in the end of Jan and as you can imagine is a bit stressed and depressed, which is affecting him in a rather unfortunate way. (For both of us) I have high hopes that our trip to Ireland and the multi-vitamins he just started on will improve his mood. But my cycles have been shorter since stopping BCP, so it looks like my OV will be this week, sometime in the next day or so from the signs. That means even if things do improve it'll be too late for this month.

I see. Damn this economy! Hope you get some lovin in at some point soon. :hugs:

Good luck Premomt, its sounding good. Since my huge temperature dip 2 days ago i have had 2 slighter higher ones and now today FF is saying "possibly fertile" i am so confused about whether i have already Oved or if i will in the next day or so like i thought, still no EWCM though. Will :sex: again tonight anyways, it cant hurt lol

Sorry I haven`t checked in much the last couple of days. Have had a lot of crazy things happen with my family over the weekend and only now just catching up. Ended up taking the day off work today because I needed the extra sleep and to catch up on some stuff. I am hoping that the amount of stress I have had this month doesn`t affect our baby making!!!

I am CD10 today and will start using OPKs today to start seeing if I get a positive :happydance: - I did last month but not until CD18 & CD19 and I ov`ed on CD20...So my cycle was a bit long last month which was my first month of BCP. I am hoping that I will ov this month a little earlier...preferrably over next weekend because OH and I have no other plans except going at it :rofl: - So we are heading into the fun part of the cycle and OH is certainly pleased!!!

Most of you are a couple days ahead of me so I am excited to see you all go into your 2ww and see what happens.:dust: to you all! Lets see lots of :bfp: and no :witch:

Oh and I meant to say SarahMelissa- I only had a little bit of EWCM last month but I was very watery (TMI!) the days leading up to ov...watery cm can also mean fertile times so maybe check for that.

I don`t know much about preseed but if you don`t produce much EWCM apparently that can be good!

Good luck

Thanks Sakura-chan, i did think that i had some watery cm last month so will keep on checking daily, i also purchased some pre-seed the other week to use this cycle, so just depending on whether i have Oved yet or not will determine whether i use it this cycle, i am waiting until tomorrows BBT to see what FF says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->