CD1 12th March 2009 - Anyone gonna join me?

Yesterday FF said possibly fertile and today its saying probably not, so it looks like I'm out for this month.

Emily you evil devil you~ hehehee~
3 months Seity? It will be like your first time all over again when you do get with him! ( It was for me after my surgery anyway... :shy:)

My temp is waaay up today! Horray!!! I really hope I am not reading too much into it. My temps have been all over the place so far so who knows...
First on CD7 I thought my thermometer was on the fritz because I went from 96.7(on CD6) to 95.3 on CD7. I took it imediatly again, and it was 96.2. So I took the later temp because it was more "normal".
Then on CD13 I had another significant dip to 96.3 from 96.7 on the previous day. And that kept screwing my OV day up. For the longest time FF wouldn't mark my OV, so I discarded the temp so I could see the cross hairs on my chart. Each day I would put the temp back in, and each time it would tell me there wasn't enough info to pin my ov day.
So today, with my third high climbing temp in 3 days, FF changed my ovulation to CD13. :hissy: I put the really low temps back in to the mix, and it moved it back to CD9. :dohh:
I don't know what to think anymore.

Morning everyone. My temperatures are now totally confusing me i had a higher one yesterday but now this mornings was lower again, so grabed DH again this morning for another :sex: but i think he is kinda getting sick of me and my demands to :sex: lol

Anyone else have problems with DH complaining about having to perform on demand :rofl:

oh man girls! I am continuing to take my temps this month, but i'm not even charting them. I haven't been able to wake up and take the temp at any sort of reliable time. So oh well. Sometimes I think charting is more trouble than it's worth. Good luck with your crazy temps!

I'm not into charting anymore. I have such a crazy schedule that I forget. Well from the looks of my calender I oved yesterday. I didn't get to :sex: the 2 nights before, unfortunatly I had a stomach bug :(. I did get in some good :sex: in the night before and last night to. I'm going to try again tonight to. Hopefully we catch those eggies! Fxxed!!

WEll ladies, I am now 8dpo and my temp is still on the rise! Acording to my LP length, I have 4 more days to go until AF is due to show up.
I am really really really hoping and praying my temp will stay up tomorrow!!! (and the next day, and the next day..... you get the picture.)
Sarah~ Sorry your temps haven't really shown when you have ov'd yet... That is so frustrating! and yes I have heard many guys complain about "preforming on demand". Who would have thought....

hi all, very confused at the moment i am now on CD18 and FF still has not detected ovulation and is saying probably not fertile, im not sure whether this means i have not ovulated this month or whether my thermometer is playing up, it sounded like it was going flat this morning when it was beeping (only purchased it at the beginning of this cycle so would have thought it would last longer than that!) so i took my temp another 4 times over the next 5-10 minutes and got varying differences in temperatures, so not really sure what is going on, guess i will just wait and see when AF shows or doesnt show???

Sarah- CD11's temp was quite low, are you confident that was an accurate reading that day? do you temp at the same time each morning? Is there any reason you can think of th discard any of your temps at all?
Just curious...

Hey Premomt, i have been really good and each morning i am taking my temp at almost exactly the same time within a 5-10 minute bracket anyway, and there is nothing that i can think of where i should discard any, i havent been having any alcohol or coffee or staying up late or anything at all that is unusual.

Hi can i join in this cycle thread

My CD1 was 13th March 09

After having my mirena out in february this is my first cycle of trying

Yes, Welcome Lynda!

By the way has anyone started testing yet????

I cant test yet because it doesnt appear that I have ovluated yet....while so says FF. Its so annoying](*,)

Hope everyone else is going better than me.

How you going with your symptoms Premomt??? You must nearly be due for testing are you??

i cant test yet too early for me , 10th /11th is April when af is due

i am just playing the waiting game now

Yes.... So close to test day for me....
I am pulling my hair out and biting my nails!!! I have already tested 2x (way too early on, I just have a POAS addiction that I can't kick!)
My leuteal phase length is 12 days and if I ovulated on the 19th (remember I had that wacky "it happened on the 19th, no the 23, no the 19th... crap go on) tomorrow will be 12 DPO and I plan on waiting until April 1st to test again. I want to share in the joy of the day since a few gals on here are gonna be getting their scans that day. That way if I get a BFN, at least I will have something to look forward to celebrating!:rofl:

I must say, I have a really strong feeling I am pg this month. I realllllly hope I'm right!

Premomt :rofl: about POAS addiction, i have never done that yet as this is my first month trying but im sure i will get an addiction of my own going very soon, i am much the same. However FF has still not indicated an O day for me yet :cry: however i did get a slightly higher temp this morning so now want to know if the next two days will be higher as well. Its still possible that my thermometer is to blame though, I am going to go out and buy a new battery for it anyway this weekend just to be sure and was actually thinking i may try temping vaginally as of next cycle as the concenses seems to be that it is more stable and reliable.

I really hope you get your :bfp: tomorrow Premomt :) good luck!

Hey guys can I join? I am 2 dpo, this is my 9th cycle ttc. I am hoping for it to be the one, only started temping and opk'ing this month. FF has O marked as cd16 but if my temps go up or stay the same tomorrow it will readjust to CD18 which is the day I did O according to opks... so I am going with CD18. I won't be testing though until april 10 or later. My cycles are ab out 31 days long.

I don't know if I can stand waiting two more sleeps!!!

Oh sorry Premomt i was working on Australian time when i said about tomorrow as it will be the 1st April here. Damn 2 more sleeps!!!! You know if you were an Aussie it would only be 1 more sleep till you could cure your POAS addiction :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->