CD1 12th March 2009 - Anyone gonna join me?

HAHA:rofl: poor Premomt. I feel for ya hun. I so very much hope this is it for you. You so deserve it!

I am pretty sure i'm out for this month. I don't have a single symptom. And while it's still a little early for me I just have a feeling this ain't it :)

:dust: to all. And FX for :bfp:'s and no April Fools!!!!!

Hi ladies

Well FF has finally detected O day for me on CD 19 so i am now 3DPO however since i assumed i O around CD 14 or 15 and that it wasnt picked up due to a faulty thermometer i dont think i :sex: on the right days :( well i did 2 and 3 days before O so maybe there were still some little swimmers about. However i am fully expecting the :witch: to get me this month, but now at least i have a better understanding and can hopefully work things out better next month.

How is everyone else going?

good FF nailed O for me on CD18 solid crosshairs and me and DH Bd like crazy so now I am 4 dpo and waiting... Does anyone know if traveling can affect implantation? I am flying on my 7 dpo.

Travel shouldn't affect implantation, don't stress bout it!
Glad to see some offical ovulating around here finally!!
Well today was 12dpo and my usual leuteal length so I tested first thing this am and got a :bfn: still no sign of af showing up so I am just waiting to find out what the end of the week has in store for me...

Good luck Premomt! I am only 4 almost 5 dpo :( so a long wait yet. So far I haven't given in to symptom spotting.. although I wouldn't have implanted yet anyway!

Good luck Premomt, i am now 4DPO very early days yet for me, so still just waiting, no symptoms or anything yet though, but like i said earlier i fully expect :witch: to get me, but im looking forward to trying next cycle as my next ovulation is going to coincide with me and DH's 2 weeks annual leave so will be a bit more relaxed and wont have to set the alarm clock early and madly rush to :sex: before work :rofl: :rofl:

I am having a bad day today, feeling very teary and touchy, ripped dh head off.

It started this morning with light cramping and slight spotting. Havent had much spotting since which was more like a slight brownish mark when i wiped (apologies for tmi).

I have had light cramping at intervals during the day but i am hoping for a better day tomorrow, and i expect so is my husband lol

Well i have said my piece and i feel better for it x

Hi everyone, hope your feeling better now Lynda. :hug:

I am now 7DPO and on 4DPO i had very very slight spotting kinda pinkish and just a tiny bit on wiping (sorry tmi) kinda freaked me out as i havent noticed anything like that before, think it would be too early for implantation bleeding though, i googled around a bit and didnt really find much except for it maybe being a bit of ovulation spotting??? Anyway im pretty much just waiting the week out now and expecting :witch: about this time next week.

How is everyone going.....any more testing soon??

Hiya SarahMelissa

I am feeling better now

I thought the witch was gonna catch me early but nothing so far so fingers crossed

All these symptoms in the tww send me stir crazy with every little twinge and niggle, and sometimes i think i try to read too much into them

Not too sure exactly about implantation spotting have looked a little on the boards and google myself, but it says that peoples cycles are different. So they give an average of days

Well good luck to us all with testing

yes good luck everyone.. I am pretty sure I am out this month, going by intuition. I so don't feel it. So if witch shows up I shouldn't be to shocked. Has anyone tested in a while? In the mean time I an enjoying my holidays in Halifax even if hubby is still at home in Alberta. Looks like there is a good chance that he will be away for a week during my next fertile phase to! How annoying is that? He'll be leaving CD17 and I Ov on CD18! So we will only get the couple of days before! Hopefully my body will Ov earlier!

well i've tested and retested and still a bfn. Had some fresh red when I checked last night, and some brown residual today but nothing red. This is how it usually goes for me a few days before af comes full flow. So I dare say I am out ladies!

Sorry about your :bfn: Premomt, better luck next cycle :hug:

My boobs kinda felt a bit strange this morning, a tiny bit tender but i think that might just be because ive been pressing on them every day since O to see if they felt tender :rofl: no other symptoms really, except a little bit of backache yesterday afternoon, but i had lifted something heavy the day before so could be caused by that. Im just waiting now for the weekend because im due for :witch: around Sunday so by next Monday i will either have :witch: or be testing. But im really not feeling it this month, but looking forward to getting the :sex: timing a bit better next cycle and praying for a :bfp: then

I am not feeling it this month either! I feel as blah and normal as ever. I should expect the witch to get my by thursday or friday this week... on vacation to! :( lol. At least it's not a summer vacation that would be worse!

keep up the PMA ladies!!!! I've seen many gals who have felt nothing get surprised with a BFP! :dust:

Mind if I join in late? 12th March was the first day of my cycle, so I'm due af Monday the 13th (32 day cycle), and I would be around 8dpo.

I'm thinking of taking a test on thursday tho, I know 4 days before is a bit early but I don't think I can wait as I've been feeling really weird this past few days, the biggest thing being that I have never felt more tired in my life (although that could be due to the fact that I may have become a little obsessed with the whole thing this month lol).

Good luck to everyone.

Welcome Summerstars :hi: you seem to be exactly the same as me this month with :witch: due on Monday 13. Good luck to you!

welcome summerstars

:dust:

Good luck to us all

I am not very hopeful as i am having a few "period pains" at the moment but i am not giving in until the nasty old :witch: gets me

Well i'm out. the :witch: got me good. Oh well, I've got a lot going ton with my family this month so it wouldn't have been the best timing anyway....

Sorry to hear the witch got you, she should get me tomorrow! blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->