cd1, 2nd cycle after mc ttc#1

BabyDreamer82

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi girls :flower: I would love to have some more buddies, as everyone is either pg or on a break.
Im 28, dh 29 we have been married for 2 months. We started ttc in Feb last year & after 11 long cycles, finally got our BFP 2 days before Xmas, we were so excited until 7weeks when I had some spotting, after a scan the drs said all was well, we saw the heartbeat but baby was measuring a week smaller. A week later I had some more spotting & a gush of liquid, another scan at 8w confirmed my baby had died, measuring at 7w. I waited a week to pass it but ended up going for a d&c on the 6th of Feb as I didn't want to pass it on my wedding day. Well that didn't work! There must have been something left over & on my wedding day I passed an incredible amount of clots & then 2 days later a large piece of tissue. So after another scan I was finally given the all clear! Yay!
We waited for my first af before trying again - but that was mainly because I got a nasty case of thrush - Af arrive on the 6th of March, 2 days before we were heading on our honeymoon :dohh: & lasted 10 days (we did manage to bd once on our honeymoon :happydance:)

So here I am on cd1 of my 2nd cycle & am hoping that this will be my month for a sticky bean!

Wow. You have been through a rollercoaster the last few months!! Respect to your strength!!

I'm 29 and my DH is 32 and we've been TTC since the start of this year however was NTNP for the last number of years. A month never seemed so long before I started this!! Talk about wishing your life away. I always thought you could just have a baby when you wanted to and never thought I'd have to wait.

I've started charting but have ordered a new thermometer as kept getting same reading for past number of weeks (which I was so excited about, thinking it was good sign after ovulation day) but AF still arrived yesterday. :witch:

Am enjoying this forum as there is so much info on here and everyone is always willing to answer any questions.

Anyway good luck with this cycle. I'm CD2 but have a 32 day cycle so might be behind you.

LOts of luck and Baby Dust!!

Hello Babydreamer and Nuffmac. I wanted to start off by giving you Babydreamer kudos on your strength and being able to deal with everything you were going through. I would of been too stressed out to even manage a walk down the aisle. I wish I was on the same cycle as you guys. All of my friends are either not trying to have a baby (and do not want to hear about my cm :nope:) or busy with their own children. I'm on 5dpo and waiting...I wish you both a healthy and sticky one!

:dust::dust:

Hi girls!:flower: Thank you both for your responses.
As for being strong, well I do have my bad days, but if I dwell on it all too much it just makes me sad, and Im tired of being sad.
So this time with ttc Im trying to be happy & not let it consume me, I found for those first 11 months ttc that it felt like I had put my life on hold, nothing else mattered except getting pregnant & it brought me down - a lot!
So the trying not to get crazy didn't work so well last cycle, I had convinced myself I was preggers again - :dohh: when AF arrived late.
So a new start, a new attidude.

nuffmac - were close in cycles, I would love someone to help stop the crazy once I get to the tww? I hope your new thermometer is more reliable, Ive never been good at temping, I wake at different times & never remember to do it.

wannababycoop - none of my 'real life' friends are at the same point as me either, I think I freaked one of them out once telling her about ewcm. Ha!
I hope this is your last tww, I hate it, especially from about 6dpo, my head starts messing with me. :dust: to you!

Hi ladies! ttc concieve for 7 months to mc last month at about the same point as you, Babydreamer.

Trying/waiting for first AF here. I think I am at 7 dpo but not sure yet.

Friend just had baby and I am trying to hold it together here. Not exactly jealous but more sad that it is not working out for us, does that make sense?

Hi Ladies,

Wannababycoop - I was the first of my friends to get married (only one married since) and most of them don't even consider such things. I mentioned it a few times to one friend that I was TTC and while she was very supportive she had no idea of what I was talking about when I was explaining how much it would mean to me & DH!! I don't think I'd mention EWCM to her- I think she might get sick!! So for me this forum is great. I can ask all the weird and wonderful questions I want!! Your not on same cycle but defo will be crossing my fingers for you so keep us updated. :hugs:

Babydreamer82 I'm with you for the tww. :thumbup: We can stop the crazies or go crazy together!! :wacko: Don't know about the temping thing. It could be me and not the thermometer thats wrong but I'm gonna keep trying it and see. But I agree with you about allowing it to take over your life. This month I 'm gonna make sure I have something else to focus on as well. Not sure yet - perhaps sorting out that junk room or trying out new healthy dinners?

Birdie Dorf - Sorry bout your mc - have never been through it so can't imagine but my thoughts to you. I think I know what you mean about being more sad than jealous. When I say I'm jealous of someone with a :baby: my dh says he's not jealous of 'their' :baby: cos he just wants his own.

Birdie Dorf - Im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I know what you mean about 'jealous', I do get kinda jealous, but not in a bad way, just sad that its not me, I wish it was me.

nuffmac - trying out healthy dinners sounds like a great idea! I should do that! Its coming up winter here, & I can just see me putting on a big 'winter coat', Ive been eating shockingly bad lately.
I also need to start packing up the house, we move at the end of may, so that should keep me busy.

Im cd5 today, & I think the witch is on her way out :happydance: Almost time to get busy!

Hi Babydreamer & all, :hi:

Just wondering how this cycle is going for everyone? The witch is gone so yup its nearing time!! :sex:

My healthy dinners aren't working out everyday but I've made some improvements - Smoothies for breakfast and meeting my five a day everyday :happydance:.

Also got my OPK's and preseed ready - its my first month trying them and am kinda excited about giving them a go. :dance:

Are you moving to a new house babydreamer? thats pretty exciting and will keep you busy for a while. We moved in here about 4 years ago and there are still bags of unpacked clothes lurking around!! :blush:

Hey Nuffmac! I'm doing ok here nearing the end of my tww and having symptoms of AF sooo...I'm trying not to stress about it to much. Good luck on your :sex: ha ha ha

wannababycoop - hopefully she wont turn up! Are you an early tester? Or will you wait til af is late?

nuffmac - well done on the smoothies, I must go buy some yoghurt...yum!

We are moving, again, we have only been here a year. Dh is a dairy farmer and has a new job for the coming season which runs from June to May. We get a free house with his job,so its not so bad. Hopefully we will stay there for a while.

I like preseed, dh is not so keen on it, he reckons it makes me too wet :blush: so I only use a small amount. I dont use opk's - I tend to go nutty once I start poas!

Well Im cd9 so let the :sex: begin!!

I tested 9 dpo and got a :bfn: someone told me its not over until af is here but I'm sure shes coming my bbs are sore and my back is hurting.

Have a safe move! and good luck with the :sex: I hope you catch a great egg!
**Only here can you say that to someone with a straight face**:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I did not get a BFP until the day of my missed period.... so you never know.

wannababycoop - its still early, I didn't get a bfp till 11 or 12 dpo after a bfn at 9dpo.

I should be more positive I just hate getting my hopes up :-(. How are you all doing today though? It's only 12 pm here on a friday...I'm looking forward to this weekend. Going for a walk with my furry baby and dh on a trial they have near our place.

hey wannababycoop. :hugs: I wasn't feeling the best the last two days but am feeling better now. Its Friday night here so roll on the weekend!! :happydance:

I have two furry babies who are disappointed cos I didn't bring them out for a long walk today (was too sick) but I'll bring them off for some fun on the beach or something tomorrow.

I have my fingers x'd for you here cos you still have five days til testing according to your ticker so you never know :thumbup:

:hugs: Thank Nuffmac. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I love my furry child haha. She is what I call my forever baby. No matter how old she gets she loves to cuddle on me and she loves kisses. Is it warm where you are?

:flower:
Hey wannababycoop,
How are you today?

By all standards here, its warm enough. We've been having good weather since March. We normally get loadsa rain more than anything else.

What about you? Is it cold there. Your info says Alaska. I've never been there but it always seems really cold - isn't ice road truckers based there?

:hugs:

:flower:
Hey wannababycoop,
How are you today?

By all standards here, its warm enough. We've been having good weather since March. We normally get loadsa rain more than anything else.

What about you? Is it cold there. Your info says Alaska. I've never been there but it always seems really cold - isn't ice road truckers based there?

:hugs:

I'm ok hoping AF stays away...but the symptoms are become stronger.

Yes that show is based out here. They are local celebs :). It's warm considering. I won't be jumping into any pools of water any time soon though. The snow is finally melting!

Hi girls:flower: hope you had a good weekend.

wannababycoop - how are you doing? I see by your ticker your still in?

nuffmac - are you ready for the dreaded 2ww?

Birdie Dorf - how are you?

AFM well I should be ov'ing today/tomorrow going by pre-mc cycles, but Im not sure - I have been having some twinges - so maybe.
So far we have managed to :sex: cds 9, 11 & 12 - we will try & continue till 18 just to be on the safe side.

:dust:

Hey babydreamer,

I'm a few days behind you on the ov front so am just moving into the BDing stage at the mo.

Fingers crossed you get your sticky bean!! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->