CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hi everyone :hi:

Just want to update....got my test results!
5-6 weeks pregnant and my diabetes test look very good...can go on with the metformin and dont need insulin! YAY
I'm sooo happy!!! :happydance:

congrats Snip! I'm glad things went well at the Dr's. So when is your scan? I can't wait to see pics of the LO. Do they do early scans over there. Oh and I had GD as well. Its no joke so stick to the food regiment i'm sure they gave you and you'll do just fine. :hugs:

Thanx Here :hugs:

They Gyn/OB only take pregnant woman after 8 weeks...even when it's high risk pregnancy! That sucks!
But I'm looking into other doct en Gyn and will try to get my way for an early scan! :blush:

So I asked my doct what the HCG count was....he send me an email and said... 83 000!
WTF..isn't that a bit high for 5-6 weeks??
Maybe he made a typing error :shrug:

Yea that's pretty high. I would call back or email back and clarify because that high could mean molar pregnancy or ectopic. Please call them back and get the correct number. That way you can be confident that your pregnancy is right on target. Call him ASAP snip. Surely that was a typo though.

hi everyone :hi:

Snip: how are you doing? what hpnd with your doctor's appointment??

Here, as you asked, posting some fotos of the LO . A big hug sloppy kiss from him to you and everyone :kiss:

AFM, life goes on..tired but happy..Lo is settling down although not during the night!! Will be going for a mini vacation this weekend as a family of 5!! yikes..Hope everything goes smoothly. LO has tiny pink pimples on his face and chest(he spits a lot and always wets his clothes and i change him) They do go away but appear in a different spot. The pediatrician says its due to the milk, and I did read it on a website too..what do u ladies say? any remedies? I wipe his face morning and night with a damp cloth(only water) and apply J&J baby oil.

Attachments

• P1070042.jpg
    P1070042.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
  • P1070065.jpg
    P1070065.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • P1070102.jpg
    P1070102.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P1070068.jpg
    P1070068.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
He is gorgeous! Thank you for posting pics of this little guy. I just want to hold him and sniff him too. :rofl:

As far as the little bumps it does sound like some type of allergy but I don't think there's much you can do but keep it clean by washing with it pure water. Babies get those though. Could it be heat? Are you washing his clothes before you put them on him? Just things like that. He looks perfect. Oh he is soooooo cute!

Snip: Did you hear back from the doctor? What did he say?

Oh Skav, he's beautiful. And just think, women around the world love your little man.

As for the pimples, I seem to remember DS having them some too (though that feels like a lifetime ago.) There wasn't much I could do either... sounds like you're doing everything you dan for him. I hope they let up soon :(

Hi Everyone :hi:

Oh Skav, he's soooo gorgeous!!

AFM...still holding on...look like this little bean is still growing inside!
I have an appointment for scan and check up the 9th of May...still a few more days :coffee:
Doct and nurse are not worried at all although they believe I'm high risk for MC so that's why they don't want to do any checks or scans early on...
they dont want to irretate the cervix or something like that. :shrug:

All I'm doing the last few days is sleep!! hahahaha...can't get enough of it!!
So far I dont really have bad MS...just some nausea on and off...especially at night, but luckily no vomiting.

Hope you all have a wonderfull day....

Here and Macs... :dust:
fx that the 2 of you get a BFP real soon!

Snip..
Looks like I popped on at just the right time...I'm glad your beanie is sticking around. What a relief. You deserve this so much. Did you give up trying and was doing NTNP or opking?
Whatever it was you're blessed my love. :hugs:

Here, I actually gave up on ttc when I got diagnosed with diabetes and PCOS.
I started the metformin meds for diabetes and was concentrating on getting my sugar levels under control.
I did not know when I would ovulate or when AF was due...already skipped a month by then. Think we dtd once at about cd40, by then I was on metformin for a week.
So I'm not even sure how far we are...it's just a guess that we're about 8 weeks...could be more, but not less. lol

Macs..when are you testing??

Hey girls,

Finally...thanks you so much..:hugs: The pediatrician said that it was nothing to be alarmed and its those normal bumps due to milk and she gave some cream to apply and advised me to use shower gel with oil..Trying it for a week and it's working perfect!

Hope you girls are doing fine.... love you all :hugs:

I'm so glad your doctor wasn't concerned, but gave you something for them, Skav :D

I miss this thread

I really miss this thread too. I can't believe everyone got preggo and left. -Except you skav..:rofl: Well we're still here right girls.

I miss this thread a lot.. I am not that attached with the other threads..i just don't know why...I felt-feel so close to you ladies..It was like a family and everyone just vanished :cry: I might sound silly but that's the way I feel. I just miss everyone and the "active" thread we had.. I won't leave you Macs,Here and Snip and the rest.. Reading your posts just make my day :cloud9:

The LO is settled down and still wakes up 3/4 times for his feed but it's fine with me as long a I get some sleep!! Have posted his latest pic.

Hv a nz day...:hugs:

Attachments

• 2012-04-28 12.43.12.jpg
    2012-04-28 12.43.12.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3
He's just so stinking precious.

I miss you all too... remember when the thread would have pages and pages of new posts every day? I wonder what everyone's up to.

Thanks Macs...

yeah...it sometimes took ages to read them all LOL..wonder how Snip is...

It's just not the same. I miss everyone so much. You are right Skav..we were a family. We always stayed on top of each other. I'm not going anywhere either. You girls are my family and my friends. :hugs:

Ahhhhhh, you all made me tear up!! Miss you all!!! :hugs:

I just had to come and update form my side.....
We had a huge suprize yesterday!! Had our first scan and we're already 10w3d pregnant!!! :happydance:
Baba was soooo cute...moving around and then turned his/her back on us when doct wanted to take a pic! whahahaha..drama queen in the making!!
Need to go again in 2weeks time for the NT scan...

Hope you all have a wonderfull day!!

Awey...Snip! What a wonderful news!! :yippe: So so happy for you...I could just feel what you would have felt at that time you saw the bubba on the screen..it's so precious :cloud9: Congrats again

Macs, Here :how are you ladies doing :hugs:

Today logging into BnB was crazy!

Skav....it was scary!!
The Gyn/OB took a while before saying anything...like 5min but it felt like hours!! And I couldn't see the screen...so I panicked! I told her we should be 8 weeks....
And then she said...no, this baba measure 10w2d...WOW!!
I'm still in shock....in less than 2 weeks we'll be moving to second tri. :wacko:
Somewhere along the line I lost 2 weeks!!
Sorry for rambling.... :blush:

Here...Macs...how are you two doing??
Lol...maybe you should get some metformin too. I heard it's the new miracle drug for infertility and have more success than clomid!! It's now being used for pcos and rec mc's in people without diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->