CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey SKAV, sorry hun , but I had to go to bed...only got 4 hours sleep and back to work again!! I'm a workaholic!! :wacko:

I SEE ALL OF THEM!!! faint but there :happydance:
Now they just need to get darker!! Fx

Skav...is it morning yet?:tease: I'm so excited! You have your bfp finally. :wohoo:

come on Skav....it's morning!! wake up, wake up!!!! :coffee:

macs: thanks a lot and hope things are fine with you..a few days left!!!!:flower:

here,snip,ttc : you girls make me laugh so much...you know what, i decided not to test today and wait till tomorrow morning..i know i disappointed you'll but wanted to make sure i SEE the lines perfectly..my temp is high yet so i am positive about this..will defo test tomo morning.. I remember when I did my HPT for last times pregnancy (which ended up on m/c) at 13dpo was very very faint. So I thought my HCGs build up slowly or am being too insane..am crossing my fingers for everyone of you girls..Love you all :hugs:

hi ladies, hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. today is cd 11 whatever that means... my other half is upset since i let the children get kittens and that i pigged out yesterday for my daughters b-day:haha: dont know how much bd will occur with this grump over here. im back to eating grapefruit and salad :wacko: going to try to stay busy today by writing papers and reading my stephen king book since i know O is/should be nearing and this grump wants to have his af right now... :growlmad:

Choc: that's funny! (he's having his AF). I tell you what regardless if he's having AF or not...Get him under the covers girl! I don't care if you have to tie him up and TAKE it. :haha:

Skav: We're waiting on you. Its night where you are so go to bed! and wake up! Heheheheee

Macs: Time is almost here...WOW! Its almost here! I'm going to miss you when you go on your honeymoon.

Snip: How are you?

Scooter: How are you? Are you okay?

bunni: yeah need to wait lol.
I hope you get over with your other half and finish off this "chicken fight" :haha: ( thats how v call it LOL ) O is nearing girl...:winkwink:

here: :rofl: its night now..not when u had replied...u r so funny and cool!!! I will test tomorrow with FMU and FXd for a darker line so that my camera gets it well...:hugs:

see u tomorrow girls, hope u all have a lovely Sunday:hugs:

Hey Ladies!

Sounds like everybody is in a pretty good place...lol!

cd8 for me, nothing to report, just having fun this cycle, since we couldnt get clomid, so not expecting much and its too late for soy or clomid now! :shrug:

Maybe next cycle will be our cycle...or whenever, if ever!

Love ya ladies! :hugs:

hey lovely ladies..:hugs:

Did the test this morning :blush: :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-ann...-space-cloud9-cos-im-coming.html#post11753170 (following to BnB rules ;) )

Attachments

• P1040357.jpg
    P1040357.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 16
  • P1040359.jpg
    P1040359.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 15
Omg! Omg! Omg!

Bfp! Bfp! Bfp!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :dance: :dance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ =D> =D> =D>

That is sooo awesome! :happydance:

scooter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my eyes !! Thank you so much:blush: I really hope and PRAY, this baby sticks!!

how r u doing scooter, is ur wound healing better?? you know what, i expected least from this cycle :shrug:

Loads and tons of :dust: to you and everyone of those ladies here!!!:hugs:

hey bunni...

don't you worry...you will get there soon..i am praying for all of your ladies:hugs:

CONGRATS SKAV!!!!
YAY!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Told you one get that :bfp: when least expecting it!!!

CONGRATS SKAV!!!!
YAY!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Told you one get that :bfp: when least expecting it!!!

Thanks again SNIP..... yeah, so true...infact I DON'T FEEL PREGNANT!! except for the horrible backache I have !!:shrug:

SKAV: WOW! I knew it. I felt it. I just had a super duper strong feeling about you this month. I"m soooo happy for you. :wohoo:

Please don't leave us all together though. I'll miss you!

I'm just so excited for you. Don't worry! Baby is going to stick like glue. Now...go ahead and make your appt! Congrats again my love.

im an idiot. how do i put my sig on this darn thing?! anywho my chart looks insane and i wonder if my temp is only high today cause i had my head under the covers when i slept lol... and cool other days when the a/c was on/ other factors... omg no success this month im going to temp vag next month..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->