CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey skav and snip! How your girls doing?? I miss reading your posts every day! Snip, any news or changes yet? I hope everyone gets their bfps really soon! I pray fir you all every day (along with praying fir no morning sickness and an easy labor :) hope all is well with everyone! Baby dust to all! Mwah!!!

hey girls :kiss:

here: yeah i went to sleep, i was so tired yesterday..without doing anything much:shrug: so went to bed "early" 11pm:haha:

ttc11786: awe...thanks for the prayers girl...sure need them :flower: we'll see whats waiting for me in about 3-5 days :shrug: FXd tc girlie:flower:

Just an update from my side.... AF arrived :happydance: YAY!!!!

Snip...cool! I'm glad AF showed up. Now what's the next plan of action? :happydance:

Skav: Tiredness is a good sign. NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING..but its a good sign. :wohoo: I'm praying for you honey.

TTC: Congrats on your :bfp:

Here... Never thought I would be so happy to see the :witch:
GC said we could try the clomid...but just phoned and they are already closed for the weekend. SO know I'll have to wait till monday. hopefully I'll get a script for clomid early monday morning so I can start with it on cd5.

Well Monday morning...wake up and be on it first thing! LOL

Snip :happydance::happydance: never have I felt so happy to say that i?m happy AF showed her face :haha: yeah..lets keep pur FXd that everything will go smoothly this cycle:hugs:

here ..yeah but i don't know y but don't feel good about this cycle..:shrug: aah wish the days pass...am so hoping we all get that BFP !!!!:grr:

Skav, it's the month we expect it the least that we get that BFP!! Fx

Skav, it's the month we expect it the least that we get that BFP!! Fx

really...??i am 9dpo with a LP of 11.5 ( normally 11days and last cycle 12days ) so if i test today or tomorrow will i get a result?? just asking but would want to wait till i don't see AF on the 18th :nope:

doesn't matter if you have a 10 or 14 day LP....implantation stay the same and can happen anytime untill 10 -12 dpo.

doesn't matter if you have a 10 or 14 day LP....implantation stay the same and can happen anytime untill 10 -12 dpo.

thanks girl..really appreciate ur help :)

Skav..you know me. POAS addict. I would say at least wait until tomorrow. You might get a neg when really its a positive. But then your night is our day...ROTFL! I have good vibes about you honey.

What's the difference and advantages of the fertility monitor and opk's?

What's the difference and advantages of the fertility monitor and opk's?

I really dont know...never actually used any of them before.
This coming month would be my first time using opk's...only because I want to make sure I O.

I think the fertility monitor is more acurate than opk's.
It would be like when you use line hpt and digi's... no guessing and wondering if it's positive with lines :shrug:

hi Ladies... Congrats to TTC for BFP.... afm ive lost 2 pounds :haha: think it happened with sore face and mouth and unable and not wanting to eat as much since last saturday....doctor appt is exactly 8 weeks from today. FX i lose 8-10 pounds by then. hope everyone is having a great day. tomorrow is my lil girls b-day. she will be 5. im sure it will be hectic :hugs: Ladies

Skav..you know me. POAS addict. I would say at least wait until tomorrow. You might get a neg when really its a positive. But then your night is our day...ROTFL! I have good vibes about you honey.

thanks girlie.... let cling ourselves for that BFP ..what else to do...just wait :coffee: :coolio:

Any news SKAV???? You are the only one left here to feed our POAS addiction!! lol

TMI.... but I was soooo happy to see a full flow this morning!! :happydance:

hey girls,

I tested last night and it was a BFN naturally :sad1: but today there is a temp rise and I just don't want to have high hopes..will test again ONLY IF I don't see AF :thumbup:

snip, you've got my answer on top girlie..tks for ur concern and YAY!! for the full flow :happydance:

Its 07.06 in the morning, I usually take my temp at 6.45 but when I saw this temp i was like :shock: and cudn't go back to sleep...just had to tell u ladies :hugs: its time to stalk other charts :rofl:

Wow Skav...great temps there hun!!
I'm voting for a BFP for you this cycle :happedance:

Only 10dpo hun, so I would really only test with FMU this early....or SMU if you have some hpt's and a poasa like me.... :haha:

hey Snip darling..

i was in shock too to see a temp rise, but just don't want to get my hopes up(at least am trying :haha:) at this point I want to wait another 2 days-if i cud resist that loooooooooon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->