CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Skav...just saw your chart..WOW! It looks great! I told you I have a good feeling about you girlie. That was a false neg you got. I think you done went and done it this time...:happydance:

Hi Snip! You're in the race now. AF is here and you're on your way. :hugs:

Here... You wont believe how positive I am about this month!! Just feel so happy....no PMS here on my side!! lol :happydance:

here : awe thanks for peeping on my chart hun...i sure wish and hope i caught that eggie...[-o< for me and everyone..!! FXd i still feel out though but with high hopes:haha:

snip: feels so great to see you so pisitive and finally relieved that AF is here so that u can start FRESH :thumbup:

thanks you girls for being so supportive..:hugs:

SKAV...with a chart like that I will POAS 3 times a day!!! :test:

all I have is " Wondfo" https://zoomsavers.com/wp-content/themes/couponpress/thumbs/020110325020328.jpg they are supposed to be VERY sensitive.. maybe I'll wait till tomo's temp to be sure.. I just want to wait till AF doesn't show her face..PMA PMA PMA :haha:

I have skin breakout now which usually happens during O :shrug:

SKav...that's what I have is the Wonfo...

I ordered from the same lady I ordered from last month. When I got them last month I was like wthk? They were Wanfo. I emailed this time to be sure I was getting the Wonfo. She said they were the chinese version Wando...ROTFL. That they work the same just thinner. Well...Ok I want the Wonfu. So they should be here the beginning of the week. Ok..my lovelies...I'm off to shower so I can get to the lab for my blood work...wohoo on getting stuck with needles...LOL...

here.... Thanks God it was Wanfo and not KUNGFU :rofl: :haha::haha::haha: GL with the bloodwork:hugs:

hey bunni girl...thanks..FX for you too:hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ Kunfu!!! :haha:

all these different names and tests!!! :wacko:

ladies.. i just cudn't resist. i took a test with SMU. These are the tests.. I don't know if they are evaps or even if there is a line. I'm thinking to myself whether I am SEEING(making up) two lines:dohh: pls help and i command Don't make my hopes high if u r in doubt ...:haha::haha::haha:
I won't take another test till AF..:thumbup:

Attachments

• 10DPO.jpg
    10DPO.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 10 dpo.jpg
    10 dpo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
I SEE IT!!!! :happydance:
a thick pink/purple like shadow???

I SEE IT!!!! :happydance:
a thick pink/purple like shadow???

you see it ..:shock: the shadow was the problem..maybe because its too early :shrug: but i read these tests rarely give evaps...this is the reason i want to wait a few days till i try another one.... argh...!! my hopes are climbing:wacko:

My experience on IC's:
the IC's evaps are a solid grey line....a bfp are a shadow that get darker over time.
And that's def a purple shadow....wish I could tweak!!

My experience on IC's:
the IC's evaps are a solid grey line....a bfp are a shadow that get darker over time.
And that's def a purple shadow....wish I could tweak!!

thanks snip, FXd..i inverted them..what do u say... am shivering snip:hugs:

https://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/kausha_sk/Personal/10DPO-2.jpg

https://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/kausha_sk/Personal/10dpo-1-1.jpg

OMG...girls I need you all now...where r u girls :cry: here's an image of the latest which I took like 30mins ago

miss you all...:hugs:

Attachments

• P1040355.jpg
    P1040355.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 17
Bunniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :hugs: Thanks love.. lets hope FXd crossed for you too this cycle :thumbup:

ok girls...am going to bed..wish i had talked to everyone.. :sad1: hope to see u tomorrow..:hugs: have a lovely day :):flower:

Sorry Skav....I just got on. I *think* I see it. I'm not 100% sure but I think I do. Very faint. Do it again in the morning if you have some more IC's? I'm so praying that it is. Fx'd honey. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->