CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey everyone :hugs: beany and myself doing fine so far :cloud9:

here: am ok sweetheart...i don't have m/s :( am kinda sad !!! :lol: but have this need for pickles and stuff like indian mango chutney but i don't know whether it my head telling me "ur pregnant, crave for something" :shrug:

want: hey honeybunch!! surprise surprise its not warm here!!! the last two days it rained and awesome climate...!! symptoms of course is sore boobs, my terrible backache and cramps in the morning on my lower abdomen and super scared !!

catch u girls later , am preparing dinner !!

hey everyone :hugs: beany and myself doing fine so far :cloud9:

here: am ok sweetheart...i don't have m/s :( am kinda sad !!! :lol: but have this need for pickles and stuff like indian mango chutney but i don't know whether it my head telling me "ur pregnant, crave for something" :shrug:

want: hey honeybunch!! surprise surprise its not warm here!!! the last two days it rained and awesome climate...!! symptoms of course is sore boobs, my terrible backache and cramps in the morning on my lower abdomen and super scared !!

catch u girls later , am preparing dinner !!

i always crave pickles and indian mango..... and i am not pregnant :dohh:

wonder what will happen when I get my BFP... :haha:

i think few symptoms are ok as they remind you that you are pregnant :cloud9:

here is raining too... quite a lot... and thanks god for this or i'll be catching sun in a park rather than consuming my finger prints writing up my thesis :wacko:

Hello all- I am relatively new to the B&B. Currently on CD14, TTC #1. I'm 35 yo. This is month 3. I used the Instead Soft Cup for the first time 2 nights ago. Very interesting. Anyone else around CD14?

Hello all- I am relatively new to the B&B. Currently on CD14, TTC #1. I'm 35 yo. This is month 3. I used the Instead Soft Cup for the first time 2 nights ago. Very interesting. Anyone else around CD14?

hi Kitty and welcome. ironically :haha: i am cd 14 aka FX dpo 3 and am ttc #3

Thanks, Chocbunni. My OPK was negative yesterday, but based on the way I have been feeling all day today (cramps, boobs getting weird, etc), I suspect it will be positive today.

Ironically, we are both also on the east coast. :)

i have never had a + opk since ttc. this is my 3rd month. there are many factors that could cause a - opk all the time. this cycle i used bbt and soy so im praying to God it goes through this time. if not, on to the 4th month!

Yeah- I have had consistent positives these past 3 months, so we will see. While I am always within the general CD12-CD14 range, I don't know if I am destined to be one of these "clockwork" women. I have an appointment to see the OB/GYN next week, and I may ask to have the test wherein they shoot dye through the fallopian tubes to make sure there are no blockages.

I admire you women who can do the BBT so religiously. I would be fine M-F. Sat-Sun would be a disaster.

hey girls :flower:

kitty: welcome:hugs: bbt helped me note when i ovulate or lets say..that I "do" ovulate.. Gl with next week's appointment

bunni: hey ...Hoping so much you get your bfp:hugs:

want: u make me laugh always:flower: when ur pregnant maybe you'll want sweet stuff..who knows what i might really crave :shrug: just can't wait to get my appt with my doc..i hate this waiting.....saying this... i am so insane:haha::haha::haha: i said thats before O, during tww, till test date and now for doc appt. :haha:

Love to all....:hugs:

ha ya skav all the waiting stinks!!
waiting to ovulate
two week wait
wait for blood test
wait for blood results
wait for scan
uchhhhhhh so much waiting!!!!!! i cant wait for next wed when we get to see our little sweet pea!!

i hope everyone gets their bfp's soon!!

hey ttc :flower:

Gosh yes..wish we had a remote controller so that we could control how fast/slow out time had to go..

Next wednesday might seem far away to you...i know..i hv to go to the OBGYN's office on the 10th og Aug just open the file and fill out some questions and then only will i know when my appointment is..coming to think of it, the month of August most people go on vacation so i guess most probably i will see a doc only the month of Sept... :o !!
Ok, let August come first :lol:

oh wow thats a long time to wait!! i hope you get to have your appointment soon!!

im starting to have really bad heartburn tonight! i HOPE this is the only symptom i get! i can deal with this, but not with nausea!!!!

wish i had some nausea :haha: to feel pregnant !! but not even a sign :shrug: only major symptoms are my backache, mild cramps and a "funny" pain 3 or 4 inches below my navel..any idea about this :shrug:

hope u feel better :hugs:

how everyone else doing ?? :flower:

i did another test this with FMU @ 15 dpo... now I understand why they say to wait the 2ww..the lines are so clear !!

Attachments

• 15 dpo.jpg
    15 dpo.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
Feeling good today- I was able to entice my otherwise very busy DH into some BD-ing last night (not that it is ever thathard to entice them...). I got the positive OPK when I got home from work yesterday and used another soft cup overnight as well, so we'll see.

As you were saying, time for more waiting...tick tock :paper:

morning ladies, my bbt doesnt like me, it was 2 degree's lower then yesterday... could it be related to a/c being on all night and me being in it? vs laying on different ends of the bed/different elevations? lol :wacko: and so i saw a thread about faulty bbt's including the brand i have.... this lady yesterday shut me down... she said oh is your bbt accurate, O'ing on CD 9 or 11 is pretty earlier, you sure you O? ahhhh :hissy:

That really stinks- at least she didn't tell you that you had a potentially faulty $300 OPK. If it will set your mind at ease, buy a new thermometer- or two of them for that matter.

OMG Skav!!!!!!

I can't believe I missed your BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy for you honey!! How are you feeling??? xxx

hey bunni & kitty...

popcorn: hey sweets :hi: Thanks a ton..was wondering where u were and thought maybe you'll return once you O'd :hugs: I am feeling Okish but yet don't "feel" pregnant :shrug:

ttc: hey buddy:hugs: thats a ton of dust you've given...:thumbup: how r u today??

Hey everyone :hi:

Oh this first few days till O are really the worst....at least we have some fun in the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->