CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

ty to Here and Snap... yep i was 17 and 23 when i had my girls. they dont want me to help them with anything not even homework when school is in :haha: the lil one is 5 and the older one will be 11 in sept... pre-teen hell (guess im ready)... another note..... aww i wanna see the pups... cant believe my 5year old beat up lil kitty... we havent even had them a week. jease!!!! im awaiting these pics

bunni: am so sorry to hear you are going through this..wish i could give you a real hug :hugs: You know whats best for you and your DDs..but i hope you resolve your problems.. We are here for you whenever you need us :flower:

here: :hi: how r u doing..i will finish here and go see ur journal :happydance:

snip: am really sorry one pup didn't make it..but thats his destiny..are you a Vet?? you seem to be good at this:happydance: can't wait to see those pics...

Ladies, am sorry to ask you this, but you are the only ones I have. I thought i would continue temping for the 1st trimester. Yesterday there was a dip on my chart and it remained there today..can you please gave a peep at my chart and tell me whether i am worrying for nothing or should i NOT temp anymore or there is something to worry about..am freaking out :sad1:

oh bunni, i am so sorry to hear what happened! as you said, things happen for a reason and i am sure this reason is that you'll find someone else amazing and you'll have you lil one in the end. i know it is difficult to believe this when you are in the middle of a bad situation, but i am sure it will happen! :hugs:

@snip, i want to see the puppies too!!! congratulations!!! are you going to keep both of them? a birth is always something amazing whether is puppies or babies, it reminds how wonderful mother nature is!!!

@skav, hun, i don't think there is any problem with your chart, temps cannot keep going up or all pregnant women will be crazy feverish hormonal being...
i have read so many posts of ladies asking the very same question, it's normal to be worried but i wouldn't keep temping. you will have even a bigger drop, it is normal, your body cannot preserve the same temperature for 9 months or we wouldn't need warm clothes during winter and light ones during summer. don't worry, your lil one is here to stay!!! cant wait to see pictures of your baby next march!!!

have a nice day ladies!

:hugs:

@skav, hun, i don't think there is any problem with your chart, temps cannot keep going up or all pregnant women will be crazy feverish hormonal being...
i have read so many posts of ladies asking the very same question, it's normal to be worried but i wouldn't keep temping. you will have even a bigger drop, it is normal, your body cannot preserve the same temperature for 9 months or we wouldn't need warm clothes during winter and light ones during summer. don't worry, your lil one is here to stay!!! cant wait to see pictures of your baby next march!!!

have a nice day ladies!

:hugs:

Gosh...you sure know how to ease the pain....and am so glad your my friend..:hugs: I guess i was going crazy with the temps..i guess i won't temp daily maybe once in a way.. You really made me feel better...I wish,hope and pray you get the BFP soon , this cycle ...i really do... Thank you so much for your support... your simply great !:thumbup: hv a nice day :flower:

:wedding: It's MAC's BIG DAY :wedding: I hope everything goes fine...

Skav: If you didn't have a little beanie in there I would spank you!!!! Stop it! No more temping for you. Its not a good idea. As want said I've read that several times. And all it does is make you worry. There is nothing to worried about. Stop..back away from the thermomenter. LOL

Hey Snip: How are you baby girl? Ready for some pics!

:hi: want.

hi ladies, i got no sleep last night. this poor kitten over here kept trying to climb out this box. she wont go poopoo in her litter box either, tries to climb out. she misses her brother and he misses her, he keeps tryna save her from confinement :haha: im a achin a little today, and these bm are ridiculous tmi :blush: after telling these children momma isnt rich they still insist on going to this festival and getting this kitten looked at...*empty pockets after today* have a wonderful day Ladies :flower::hugs:

SKAV.....If I see one more temp on that chart I'm flying over there and will not be help responsible for my actions!!!

As for me....pups are doing great!!
Pics taken with my phone...still need to download the others from the camera

Photo-0139.jpg
Photo-0140.jpg
Photo-0141.jpg
Photo-0142.jpg

here & snip : :haha::haha::haha::haha: OMG!!! just packed up the thermometer!!! i don't wanna get spanked :haha: you girls made my day !!! I won't worry about the chart anymore...:thumbup: But love your words :rofl: you girls are the greatest !!!!Gosh...i love you all a lot each day !!
Snip, OMG the pups are so adorable...so tiny :cloud9: wish i cud hold one of them..hv you named them or are you gonna keep them or give them away??

bunni: hey bunni...a wonderful day to you too...my day is almost over..its 8.30pm :flower:

cute little puppies and healthy looking mom. Just the way it should be.

Choc: congrats on the 4lbs. What are you doing to lose it? I need some ideas.

well sweetie i must say it definately doesnt happen overnight like i wish. i had lost 20 in 3 months just to gain 27 in 6 months. :dohh: i am more then likely a lot heavier then you, and so my eating choices have changed just slightly. when i had that quick loss i was eating 300 calories per meal and then 100 calorie snacks. im a big girl so instead of making that homemade breakfast sandwich, sausage, egg and cheese and english muffin, i would eat oatmeal and a banana, snack would be a grapefruit or if i was starving id eat a fiber bar(beware makes you poop lol) but omg that carmel and oat fiber bar is fantastic! i made sure to have a salad for lunch and dinner, and lunch either half a sandwich or some sort of lean cusine, dinner, baked food, if fried, maybe one piece or whatever but i worshipped veggies(sometimes id be starving and know i couldnt have a damn thing else, and just opened a can of spinach (girl i was hungry lol))... nearly killed me watching the kids chow down and eat mac and cheese :haha: at my weight and activity my body needs 2300 calories to maintain(sounds like soooo much) i just deduct 500 from that or do some sort of exercise to deduce the other 250 if im hungry as hell... i failed today, im stressed but tomorrow is another day. :hugs:

well sweetie i must say it definately doesnt happen overnight like i wish. i had lost 20 in 3 months just to gain 27 in 6 months. :dohh: i am more then likely a lot heavier then you, and so my eating choices have changed just slightly. when i had that quick loss i was eating 300 calories per meal and then 100 calorie snacks. im a big girl so instead of making that homemade breakfast sandwich, sausage, egg and cheese and english muffin, i would eat oatmeal and a banana, snack would be a grapefruit or if i was starving id eat a fiber bar(beware makes you poop lol) but omg that carmel and oat fiber bar is fantastic! i made sure to have a salad for lunch and dinner, and lunch either half a sandwich or some sort of lean cusine, dinner, baked food, if fried, maybe one piece or whatever but i worshipped veggies(sometimes id be starving and know i couldnt have a damn thing else, and just opened a can of spinach (girl i was hungry lol))... nearly killed me watching the kids chow down and eat mac and cheese :haha: at my weight and activity my body needs 2300 calories to maintain(sounds like soooo much) i just deduct 500 from that or do some sort of exercise to deduce the other 250 if im hungry as hell... i failed today, im stressed but tomorrow is another day. :hugs:

some tips ons diet..... dont starve yourself and dont go tooo lean. You may lose a lot BUT when you go back to normal eating you will pick it up again.
Some tips I got from a personal trainer (yeah and not using it myself...but it work lol)
Eat every 3 hours.....this sounds like a lot but isn't.
Breakfast 7am - bowl of cereal
snack 10am - fruit
lunch 1pm - 2 slices of wholewheat bread (with slice of cheese or something healthy like lettuce and tomato)
snack 4pm - fruit or health bar
dinner 7pm - lean meat with veggies or salad
snack 10pm - small cup of yoghurt or "lite" (diet) icecream

YOU MUST drink 2l of water!
Cut out all major fattening foods....like rice, potato, white bread, pasta, fried oily foods. if you do have to eat some have it in moderation!
For example when its pasta night...make you veggies or sallad your main thing on your plate and have the pasta like you would normally have veggies/salad as side dish!
Replace your rice with brown/wholewheat rice...same with pasta...you get healthy options.
Can give you some ideas to make healthy dinner that everyone will eat and not even look like diet foods.

i know some people who diet dont like processed foods... but when i was dying for some sweets, besides fruit id eat a fiber bar, those skinny cow ice cream sandwichs(like 150-180 cal and 2-5 g of fat per serving depends on flavor, yet pricey). it might catch up to me eventually, but like i said im Trying :winkwink:

hey here, snip,bunni & everyone :hi:

I just told the big news to my eldest son who's 7+ and he said " I wish it's a baby girl !! 'cos i have had enough of Viky!!! ( his little bro ) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was so sweet..........i understand him perfectly !!! The little one is such a naughty little thing :wacko:

Have a wonderful day ladies :kiss:

Morning and Afternoon Ladies, aww Skav thats cute what your son said but you know either way he will be excited for a new :baby:.. afm i think my body is trying to O and failing. ive had two dips in my chart although ff is stern with O being on cd 11... blah https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3610cf

Skav: That's so sweet and cute! Awww...You have to love kids! How are you?

Thanks Snip and Choc for the tips. I need to make a goal date for me to start. I am copying what you all said so I'll remember what to do.

Choc: I just looked at your chart. That was a low dip but it came back up. I don't know honey. Did you say you slept under the air condition or fan? I know when I do I get a fluctuation. Did you though on that night it dipped?

omg the puppies are soooo cute!!! send me one!!!!
skav, thats suuuch a cute response from your son!
choc: congrats on the 4 lbs!!!!! thats amazing!!! before i got pregnant i lost 30 lbs on weight watchers and i really think that is what got me my bfp. you should look into it. its very healthy and doesnt take too long. it took about 4-5 months to lose 30 lbs and it really felt very short! good luck!

the past few days the weather was HOT!! it was near 100 for like 4 days ugh... so yes i did sleep under the a/c but its weird as you can see it didnt affect the other temps on other days and tmi last night i slept in undies, and under the sheet with the a/c on and the temp wasnt affected too much.. tonight is going to be cooler, and im going to have the fan on instead and see if it makes a difference in the morning

Thanks girls..

Wow!! talking about weight is freaking me a little...'cos am 30lbs overweight :nope: my second pregnancy i was 146lbs and now 160lbs!!!!! my OB/GYN was telling me to reduce some weight..i did last yr and then it came back when i went on my vacation last yr..and after i was pregnant and then lost the baby last yr..now again 160lbs!! argh, i just don't know what the dc would tell me...:dohh: but am gonna eat healthy...and think positive :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->