CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

I also hate that upon receive the + opk, you STILL don't know when it is actually going to happen, so the TWW actually becomes TW +/- 2 days. Isn't science advanced enough by now to narrow this down for us? Don't they realize???

hey girls...

I understand how boring it is... don't think am insane but i feel bored too :shrug: i know i shouldn't be telling this but now what am i supposed to do to...

maybe it my pregnancy which makes me think this way :grr:

hey skav! im good, but reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllyyyy hot!!
so far i feel great but im only 5 weeks so it could kick in at any moment! i have zofran on hand just in case :)
i have my apt with my fertility dr on wed and then my first ob apt on thurs next week. yay! itll be a fun week!
i dont know if ill get to see anything good on the scan, but lets hope!!

hey skav! im good, but reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllyyyy hot!!
so far i feel great but im only 5 weeks so it could kick in at any moment! i have zofran on hand just in case :)
i have my apt with my fertility dr on wed and then my first ob apt on thurs next week. yay! itll be a fun week!
i dont know if ill get to see anything good on the scan, but lets hope!!

wow..that's a good news to hear :happydance: you can see the beany:cloud9: i don't mind some mild m/s...at least to believe that "i am preggers":haha::haha::haha: i still don't feel it ....:shrug:

Hey preggy ladies, enjoy the next few weeks because in 4 weeks time WE WILL ALL be complaining about ms!! its already midnight here and im posting from my phone. Im to exited and scared to go to sleep..my jack russel is pregnant and looks like the pups will be here within the next day or so. She already show signs of early labour...but it can still be 24 hours or more before the actual labour start. This will be my 3rd time helping with doggy labour but her first time (other 2 was my brother's doggy).

on top of being upset with my body and my bbt, i decided to respond to a post about a woman who is worried about her husbands weed smoking. it got all out of order. this one woman was firm about being healthy, best jobs and house in the world, no smoking anything, no drinking etc. this site has me too worked up :haha: im not a motivational speaker, but really, no one is perfect, the most professional people in the world smoke some dope, yah its true lol... we supposed to limit the world?! are you kidding me? i guess its process of elimination... meet a man, oh boo you do this and that, oh no you not gettin these draws(im tryna find humor in this foolishness)..... then this lady started speakin on welfare, foodstamps, government cheese, kids getting taken you, you name it... and all the OP wanted to know was the affects of weed smoke and baby making. my point, i know people with 8-9 kids, single, get some welfare and work when they feel like it... i wouldnt dare say they didnt need no kids, thats not my job... wheres that bible at, cause im going to read about these high siddity judging folks on this darn site.... whats it exodus, eccesleastic(sp)? old or new testament. judge ye not!!!!!!!!

morning ladies, my bbt doesnt like me, it was 2 degree's lower then yesterday... could it be related to a/c being on all night and me being in it? vs laying on different ends of the bed/different elevations? lol :wacko: and so i saw a thread about faulty bbt's including the brand i have.... this lady yesterday shut me down... she said oh is your bbt accurate, O'ing on CD 9 or 11 is pretty earlier, you sure you O? ahhhh :hissy:

hi bunni,
i have the Eon brand which is among those that do not work. and in fact mine doesn't work properly, it gives me standard temps, like 96.30 or 96.50 never 96.44 for example. it also gives me many of the repeat temps that are written in that thread you were talking about. i keep using it though because even if it gives me standard measures, what matters is the range... like before O i am between 95 and 96.8 and after O i am above 96.8. it doesn't matter if it is not precise to the 10th of a degree... i am not sure i explained this well...
the point is, i am temping with the same thermometer for 6 months now and i always had standard measures but also always pinpointed ovulation, so i am sure that, unless yours fails completely, you are fine. and early ovulation is frequent, if you go in FF and look for charts with early O and +HPT you'll find many of them...

i also have very erratic temps before O, i don't know why just before O and not after, the temperature of my bedroom is more or less stable... but still FF pinpoint ovulation... don't worry, you'll have your BFP very soon!!!

HUGS TO ALL OTHER GIRLS HERE TOO!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hi my friends.
Would you read my input in journal so I don't have to type it over again? Tell what you think? Should I sit this month out or would you go for it anyway? :hugs:

I know I've been MIA today...I've just been down. I can't even remember if I posted yesterday. :nope:

Hi my friends.
Would you read my input in journal so I don't have to type it over again? Tell what you think? Should I sit this month out or would you go for it anyway? :hugs:

I know I've been MIA today...I've just been down. I can't even remember if I posted yesterday. :nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Down wait hun, go for it.....try to catch that eggy...you have nothing to lose!!
Wish I was there to give you a Big hug!! :hug:

hi hun,

sorry you r going through this!

they have to be careful and tell you all the possibilities even if they are rare, this is what they did... but i think you should try anyway... luck has to come your way sometime!!! it is about time it does!!!

this month the doctor told me not to try until i have my scan because if i have more than 2 follicles then it is too risky for me to try... but by the time i get the us it may be too late..... so i will try anyway!!!!

wishing you a lot of good luck!!!!!

xx

Snip: thanks baby! I really appreciate the encouragement. i need it. AND the hug. I wish you were here too. I'd probably hug you so much and you'd be screaming...enough already..LOL :hugs:

Want: Thank you too sweetie. I needed to hear that. You are brave yourself. If I could just make all us get pregnant I promise I would. :hugs:

You know ladies..we are going through an awful lot together. Its really nice to be able to talk to you girls when no one else understands. Let's keep being there for each other. I love you girls.

Snip: thanks baby! I really appreciate the encouragement. i need it. AND the hug. I wish you were here too. I'd probably hug you so much and you'd be screaming...enough already..LOL :hugs:

Want: Thank you too sweetie. I needed to hear that. You are brave yourself. If I could just make all us get pregnant I promise I would. :hugs:

You know ladies..we are going through an awful lot together. Its really nice to be able to talk to you girls when no one else understands. Let's keep being there for each other. I love you girls.

Hun, atleast we have the same chance of conceiving naturally....only this side the problem is with hubby's swimmers (and the bad luck with an unovulantary cycle I had) But I'm holding on to the hope that we did conceive before with only 1% chance and WE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!! :happydance:

hey ladies..

here: i dropped in at your journal..:hugs:

want: You go girl!! GL

snip: you do know that Miracles happen...so am sure you will get that BFP soon

Wish all you ladies get your BFPs soon.... :flower:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

wow good luck everyone! you will all get your bfp's soon! i JUST KNOW IT! sending all the love and luck your way girls!

Hi everyone, It's going to be a loooonggg night for me.
My little JRT girly started labour!! only 9pm here and she just started......I'm scared sh!tless but also excited!! Hubby is on night shift, LG went to visit grandma and LB already in bed....so I'm all alone with the doggy labour!!

Hi everyone, It's going to be a loooonggg night for me.
My little JRT girly started labour!! only 9pm here and she just started......I'm scared sh!tless but also excited!! Hubby is on night shift, LG went to visit grandma and LB already in bed....so I'm all alone with the doggy labour!!

awe...thats so exciting :happydance: but you alone sounds bad... post some pics of the puppies...so adorable though...wish you were online :hugs:

Choc: I'm sorry that its this way for you. I know you really wanted a little one. And honestly though doesn't mean you are not preg right now. You know what's best for your family and I'm mustering up some strong family vibes and hugs for you. You never know what's in your future. :hugs: sweetie.

Aww Bunni....so sorry about things not being like you want it! I also had my LG when I was only 19...in SA it was a big thing if you get pregnant at 19...but that was 10yrs ago. today even 15yr old get pregnant and it's okay!! anyway.....

I had a looonnngg night and on my way to bed...its 2am and Lulu had 3 pups...but the 1st one did not make it! :-(
I had to help a lot because the pups was breach and came out feet first...all 3 of them. the last one I had to actually force out because she got tired and could not push that hard. But I'm sooo happy we have atleast 2 pups....one male and one female :happydance:
Will post some pics later today when I've downloaded it from the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->