CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Scooter, I have heard good things about Soy :) Best of luck hon :hugs:

Chockbunny, the TWW is nearly over! Don't test yet and keep up the PMA :flower:

Snip, congrats on your new home :happydance: and lots of baby vibes your way, I hope the Clomid does the trick :hugs:

Skav :flower: Boo for feeling sicky, but just think of it as the baby's way of talking to mummy :cloud9:xxx

How is everyone else?

I'm 6dpo and the TWW is dragging!!

hello girls,

5dpo today and feeling crap!!! :nope:

i got a cold with sore throat and feel like i am 200 years old ! :jo:

thought for sure i have high temp as i think it's something viral, but i just took it (almost 8pm here) and it was 96.01, that's 35.56 in celsius :dohh:

...am i going hypothermic??? :rofl:temp should be higher because of the time and because i am post O... :shrug:

and of course to complete the picture i am having strong ovulation pain or something similar... weird or what???

hope everybody else is feeling better than me :happydance:

I already tested this morning.... blah..

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/Picture0029.jpg
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/Picture0030.jpg

Choc...is that a line I see?????? BFP in the making...woooohoooo!!!! :happydance:

Want2bMum....that sounds promising....2 symptoms already!! :happydance:

Thanx Popcorn....just wish I knew why I get this anovulantary cycles every second month..no AF and then not knowing when next O will be. I took away that last "af" day I put in on FF to see if my chart will follow the same pattern...maybe I should just get some opk's and keep on testing till AF arives

Chockbunny, don't give up your PMA just yet! It may just be too early :hugs::hugs:

Snip, I used OPK's for the second month this cycle and I have found them really helpful. If it was not for them I might have missed my early OV. I hope you figure out what's up with your cycles. :hugs::hugs:

hey everyone... :hi:

ah, am feeling so queasy most of the time!! specially in the mornings. I had some unripe peach with salt and pepper which helped me a little !!

Popcorn :flower: oh! talk about 2ww...i understand and try to keep yourself occupied..:hugs:

ttc: am feeling so queasy all the time and i don't have any breakfast and the smell of most of the food makes me queasy/nauseous . Even water tastes weird ::dohh:

want: maybe it's implantation pain:happydance:

bunni: idk, but i see a faintish of a line, maybe its the pc but i see something!! but then again its too early!

snip: waiting for the pics and that new house should bring you goodluck!!

here: lovely lady...hw r u doing??

am so tired, am going to bed now, tomorrow there's a bbq in our garden with our neighbours..i need to prepare something from my side too :dohh: with the nausea , i just don't know how am gonna cope up. No one knows am preggo, so there's no chance of skipping me from preparing someting :lol:

Skav: Preggo lady. I'm sorry your nauseous. But at least we know that little beanie in there doing its thing. :wohoo: That him/her is holding on tight.

Popcorn: I'm in the 2ww too. Trying to keep myself busy and trying not symptom spot. Its hard and I still do but I try to keep myself grounded. I have the little crampie thingys too. I try to ignore it. Its unusual for me but I still try to talk myself into believing it doesn't mean anything.

ttc: Hope things are good with you and your little beanie. :hugs:

want: I'm with you girlie

bunni: I did see something in that first pic. I would just wait a few more days and do it again if AF doesn't show up. I really did see something though.

snip: yea. I would try the opk's. that way you won't miss any surges girlie girl. :hugs:

I miss you girls. We have kinda gotten lax on the board it seems lately. Although we do have other lives (what?) we can't forget each other.. I love you girls!! I"m going to try to do better.

hi ladies, i think im obsessing a little too much. i dont think i will test anymore and just wait and see what happens even though i said it before... lol sometimes this site can be bad for your health.. anywayz im going to fight the feeling and wait and see what happens these next few weeks. if nothing happens, when i go to the doc in early september if no af i will request blood test. :hugs:

good luck choc!!! we're all rooting for you!!
popcorn, good luck to you too! try not to stress too much!
wan2b-feel better!! but they say sometimes cold symptoms are a good sign-i did not have them, but many many people do!
snip: hows the new house??
herewer: how u doing?
skav: i feel like this nausea is never gonna end!!! when does yours usually get better? and does it usually get worse first? i can't wait for the fun part! 2nd trimester! :)

hello girls!!!

how are you all?

@SKAV how are you feeling hun? did you already have the bbq? if so, how was the food preparation for you? hope you didn't get sick! :flower:

@bunni i saw a little line too hun, but i do have line eyes... but other people saw it so... i am positive!!!! :thumbup:

@herewer girl, we are on the same dpo!!! when we started this thread i wrote a post joking that we would end up like girls living together having eventually AF at the same time :haha: and get our BFP at the same time.... here goes the domino effect girls!!! so hoping for a BFP for all of us this month!!!

as for me, still with this cold, my temp today was higher, didn't want to measure it but i felt too bad :wacko:
i think it's something viral, many of my colleagues have it... very annoying thing to have in july!!!

have a nice day!!! :hugs:

evening/morning ladies. hope everyone is doing well... tomorrow is a very busy day for me. im very excited about that, :haha: something to keep my mind off of things. i bought a frer, i guess im going to use it in the morning :wacko: whatever it says i know its got to be the truth because tomorrow is cd 28(cant believe this cycle is this long), and the longest cycle i have had was 33 days. i also have an interview in the morning, nervous about that too... im just a wreck over here... alright ladies, i have a paper to write, a book to finish reading and children to force to bed.. :hugs: & *kisses*

hey ladies,

well, this morning i had some brown spotting(TMI) watery/creamy CM but very faint brown marks..and i just freaked out and thought..not again:nope: I called my OB office and the nurse said it's better to go the hospital since I had a m/c earlier. I am waiting for my DH to come home in about 2hrs. I just don't want to lose this baby too :cry: I am keeping my mind positive but i just can't stop worrying..:cry: i am so scared :sad1:

oh skav! Thinking of you honey! Hopefully it will be nothing to worry about and your bean is holding on tight! Keep us posted!

Sending you lots of love and sticky vibes! xx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi popcorn, thanks a lot..i really need some hugs!! i just hope and pray nothing bad happens..am trying to think positive..thanks a lot popcorn..:hugs:

Ah Skav. Hope all goes well. This will be a sticky bean!! :hugs:

Skav: OM! I'm sure its nothing but more implantation bleeding. You are fine sweety. All my :hugs: for you. Guess what else...You'll get some baby attention now..LOL Even will probably get a scan. Post pics cause we want to see. Kisses and hugs baby.

Choc: congrats on the interview. I know you will do great. :thumbup:
I know you are nervous about the test but be brave. :hugs:

Hey Snip and Popcorn: How are you guys? What are you up to? Any new plans or news. Snip I know you've been busy with the house and all. You have to be super duper tired.

skav!! im sure everything ok! im praying for you! my dr. said its very normal to have some spotting or even bleeding, especially if its brown! please let us know what happens

oh SKAV!!! hope everything is fine with your and the baby!!!

i have read many many posts where ppl had brown spotting and it was nothing to worry about.... with twin is apparently even more frequently.... maybe you have 2 in there!!!

let us know!!!

hugs sweety!!!

hey everyone :flower:

I was in hospital all this time, apparently there were urgent deliveries and most of the Docs were on vacation !! Anyway, finally my turn came.. He did a vaginal ultrasound and asked " Are you sure your pregnant ??!!!! " :saywhat: and just after 5seconds he says "oh here it is.." :dohh: He asked me my cycle length and told me everything is FINE but i am a little behind and the heartbeat is not visible yet since its too early.. doh!! So am fine but yet not so happy since I couldn't see the heartbeat. It measure 16mm he said... we'll see how it goes..the scan pic is not clear :growlmad:

Oh! and he put me on progesterone till i have my first appt with OB/GYN..

Thank you so much lovelies, I just don't what I would do if i didn't have you all..I love you all so much:cry: am crying 'cos am happy to have friends like you who are so supportive ALL THE TIME :thumbup::thumbup: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Loads of babydust coming you way .....................

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->