CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey ladies :hi:

eoin: welcome and i'm on my 3rd too and so hoping for a BABY GIRL!!! :cloud9:

popcorn: wow you've O'd earlier and BDd too..now FXd and sending tons of + vibes!!

here: lovely video!! that's all in our body..OMG!! :o

ttc: :saywhat: you lost 7lbs?? how are you doing that???????? how how how..????? I have put on 2lbs already!!!! OMG!! I'm craving only for my dishes(asian-indian) but eating moderately and am trying so hard...tell me your secret!!! i dont hv m/s, just feeling queasy in the mornings so i hv only a milk coffee once in while...God!! my BMI was 30 just before my conception :dohh: am so scared and its too late, so being very careful!!:shrug:

SKAV!! nice to hear from you :hugs: thanks for the + vibes! You are pregnant, eat woman :haha:

Remember when we were wishing we were throwing up? Are you yet? :hugs:

Oooh, and lots of baby girl vibes your way! xx

Popcorn!!!!: hey sweetie pie!! Its so lovely to see you hanging around too:hugs: Yeah I remember waiting to throw up, but am not or lets say not daily once in a while..wish i was throwing up so that i might shed some pounds:shrug::haha::haha: am really freaking out, thinking what my OB/GYN would say!! Thanks for baby girl vibes, I really need it :hugs:

Hey Choc, Skav, Popcorn, Emi, and ttc:

Choc: What do you think? Looks like you are late. OH my! I so hope so baby!

Skav: Hey pregnant lady.

Popcorn: congrats on the dpo. lots of dust to you girlie

Emi: Hi

ttc: Hey girlie girl. How's the beanie?

Me. I think I'm 1dpo. My signs (opk and ewcm) and my temps went up this morning. I played with my chart and if temp keeps going up tomorrow and the next day it will be confirmed on FF. Today though I've had a little pelvic soreness and uncomfortableness this morning. So I guess we'll see. DTD early evening just to cover my basis. I pray this is it for me. Although my Dr's office called my FS to rush me in. The FS called today and said she's waiting on one more past doc to send my old records and they would get me in within two weeks. Hopefully I won't have to see them!

Well Hey there my lovely ladies!

I am doing ok...got my yearly cold, ahhhhchoooo!

I have decided I am gonna try the natural way to get pg...

So we are gonna get some vitex(chaste tree berry or angus-castus) and some maca root.

I am wondering, I cant seem to find a certain dosage to take of each, I am wondering if any of u wonderful ladies knew the dosage or a website I can look at to find the dosages?

I am gonna try and catch up on all the pages I have missed..but, if u ladies want to give me a run down of whats been going on with ya'll? or maybe 1 person can do the run down, lol!

Thanks, Ladies! I will try and come back on tonight and read the updates and pages I have missed, there seems to be alot.

Love and Hugs and Belly Rubs and Baby Dust,
Katie

skav, dont worry! just eat healthy and stay active and you'll be fine! thats my plan anyway!
I havent really been trying to lose weight i just have less of an appetite lately and not really in the mood for much besides plain toast I really can't wait for my appetite to come back so i can love food again!!

herewer: beanie and mamma are good :) a tiny bit queasy today but nothing terrible, i just wish it would go away so i could eat! we're having dinner with friends tonight and i dont wanna make anything obvious! I hope she makes something light like soup!!

Hey everyone, just checking up on you all. Things are crazy this side with the big move 2morow. Never thought i could pack up a 4 bedroom house stuff in one day!! Will give an more detailed update on monday. Enjoy the weekend girls!! :hugs:

good luck snip!!!! they say if you change your environment you also change your luck! i hope this is true for you!!!!

omg Scootsaboot(Scooterkat) came online... :hugs: missed you soo much....:cry: girl we about the same.. TTC and Skav aww bump buddies, thats so cute :hugs::cry: im such a mess lol... Here, omg i survived cd 23 lmao, im amazed, still scared tomorrow, and the next day and the next and the next :haha: i got a job interview on wednesday... im just sitting here like ok whats it gonna be!!?? Eoin, hope you got the OH tied up and baby making ready!! :haha: afm ahhhh cd 23 going to cd 24 like lord Jesus did soy make my cycle longer, did i mess up, did i actually O, do i dare buy a hpt and use it.... im going to wait... i dont wanna buy a hpt and it be - i dont wanna hurt... im partying tonight for some reason, probably bad idea, but it takes my worries away... love you ladies :hugs: and *kisses*

Thanks, Chocbunni!

I am just doing what I can until I see the doc in sept, hopefully.

I am doing lots of stuff with my best friend and her kids and my hubby. Keeping myself as busy as I can.

Big Huge Hugs to all of you wonderful ladies!

Love,
Katie

Hey Ladies...

I am wondering, what do u think I should take...SOY or VITEX(caste berry/angus-castus)? I am just confused on which one I should take...I am leaning towards Vitex, but I have heard great tings about soy...

I am leaning towards Vitex, cause maybe it will make my cycle consistent... but I have heard soy is like clomid...and I would have to take 75mgs of soy for 5 days to get the same affect of 150mgs of clomid... I am just confused...maybe take both???

HELP! :(

Hey Ladies...

I am wondering, what do u think I should take...SOY or VITEX(caste berry/angus-castus)? I am just confused on which one I should take...I am leaning towards Vitex, but I have heard great tings about soy...

I am leaning towards Vitex, cause maybe it will make my cycle consistent... but I have heard soy is like clomid...and I would have to take 75mgs of soy for 5 days to get the same affect of 150mgs of clomid... I am just confused...maybe take both???

HELP! :(

not famaliar with vitex, but i took soy this cycle in case i didnt O, which it seems i wasnt... i guess some women take soy to O earlier in cycle and lengthen their lp if it is short. i bought my soy from walmart cost me $6. they are 40 mg tabs... i took cd 3-7, 40,80,80,120,120... they have a soy thread on ttc.. could check it out...

hello ladies,

how is everybody?

i'm 2 or 3dpo today and decided to stop temping for this cycle to avoid stress, i'll temp again on cd14, if bbt is below coverline i'll get af, if it is around 98 then it's good news... i think i am using bbt as hpt... but i don't want to spend anymore money in hpt unless i have a good reason!!!

i took soy for 2 cycles, the first i ovulated on cd19 which was a success for me, but the second i ovulated much later. when i asked to the ladies of this forum what they thought about soy and vitex, i was advised soy by many ladies because it is supposed to give faster results. vitex is more like to regulate your cycle long term, soy, like clomid, to achieve a better and faster ovulation... didn't work quite well for me though...

hi ladies, how are you's? i hope wonderful :hugs: afm im just freakin out as these days go by and wondering what the next will bring... im cd 24... im trying to hold out on testing since i dont want to be disappointed, nor waste $ on hpt... im daring myself to go to cd 35 if i can last that long/af doesnt show up :haha: the reason being is that the shortest cycle ive had ws 22 and the longest was 33, and so i figure if i wait it might be best.... typing this right now has me :wacko: hope to hear from you ladies soon

hello ladies, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Want: i really want to stop temping since ff took away my crosshairs when i put in todays temp. every day it is going down, but atleast it isnt erratic like a few weeks back.
i had a crazy dream last night that i went to the doc and i got iui.. :haha: whats funny is i dont even know if thats the right term since i have never even considered that, let alone have the $... odd enough the lady injected it through my abdomen and then said something about triplets :wacko: then i asked her the cost and she said $5000 :haha: ok nice dream...

hey want,bunni, scooter... :hi:
i am okish...so tired and sleepy and feeling odd towards certain food..i feel so queasy during the mornings and evenings... i don't throw up(tmi) but feel "yuckish" towards food..anyway, what else can i expect..at least i am believing myself that am pregnant..

bunni, so angry that FF took away ur crosshairs...grrrr but am crossing my fingers for you girlie !!

want, ooh can't wait till the 2ww, so anxious !!

how are everyone else doing?? ttc,snip,popcorn,eoin,scooter..wonder how macs is.... bet she's honeymooning !! lol

so the m/s has set in :( for the last few days i am constantly mildly nauseous all day except for a good hour here and there! i hope this goes away soon!!! how u feeling skav?

Hi girls, will catch up with all the updates a bit later. The move went well but now all the unpacking needs to be done. Oh, and no O or TWW this side. Had the same weird spotting on o day that i had 2 months ago with the unovulantary cycle.

Hey Snip:
Really? Oh Sweety I'm sorry. Tell me what's next? What is your plan of action? :hugs:

Oh and I'm so happy for you and your new home. Will you post pics once you're settled?

Hey Snip:
Really? Oh Sweety I'm sorry. Tell me what's next? What is your plan of action? :hugs:

Oh and I'm so happy for you and your new home. Will you post pics once you're settled?

Uhm, plan of action.....not sure. think I'm going to get the clomid and wait for AF. if it doesn't show I'll take it on the days I would normally have O. Hopefully it will work that way. Read a bit about it on the internet and there are people that used clomid without AF.

The new house is awesome!! will deff post some pics as soon as we're done. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->