CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hi ladies!!! Skav that lil beany boo isnt going anywhere... that doc is a fruit cake... oh are you sure you preg? i would have gave him a look and then say wtf!!?? whats the progesterone for? afm the test today is neg, my pee pee must be strong cause every test wants to have a shadow :haha: got some slight cramping... blah blah, im just ready for af!!! how are you other ladies?

hi ladies!!! Skav that lil beany boo isnt going anywhere... that doc is a fruit cake... oh are you sure you preg? i would have gave him a look and then say wtf!!?? whats the progesterone for? afm the test today is neg, my pee pee must be strong cause every test wants to have a shadow :haha: got some slight cramping... blah blah, im just ready for af!!! how are you other ladies?

hey bunni..oh !! i just wish that AF doesn't show her face and maybe you will test positive a little later..your not out till nasty witch shows her face:hugs:

Fruit cake !!! :haha::haha::rofl: but he's supposed to be one of the best :dohh: Progesterone is needed in order to maintain a pregnancy, if there were previous m/cs etc etc..he did not check my progesterone level but prescribed one, that was one thing which reassured me a little:blush:

SKAV!!!!

so glad everything is fine!!! :drunk:

i think your lo already started with attention seeking :brat: ...he/she just wanted to alert everyone so that you'd look at him/her with ultra sound :baby: it's probably a girl judging by the attitude... :haha: yes!!!! girl power!!!! :yipee:

it's august and you'll hardly find anybody working in italy... if one has an emergency it better not around the 15th of august or it's actually faster to take a plane and go to another Country :rofl:

sending lots of :hug: your way

SKav: I was checking to see if you were back. I'm so glad the baby is fine. I can imagine the scare. That lo is digging in tighter and deeper. :hugs: So you did get a scan. That's good. You needed to see inside there...LOL :hugs: sweetypie!

want : hey my lovely :flower: hope its the girl power which wanted this attention..am so in cloud 9 after reading your post..ah dreamworld is better..am all pink!!!! fxD :hugs: gosh! so true about 15th of Aug "ferro-agosto" they say..phew!!
flying to another :rofl: :lol: :lol:

here: awe, thats so sweet of you lovely lady :hugs: yeah! a peep down there is always needed :lol: i will anyway post a pic of the scan, even though it just a dark piece of paper!!

I have to be sincere girls, the Doc said it was too early to find a heartbeat, could it be ?? just asking you girls..so i can be calmed..i listen to your girlies always :flower:
i'm going to bed now, am exhausted!! gnite to me & gday to you all :hugs:

skav,
did you count 7 weeks 2 days from LMP or from O?
because you ovulated on cd24, the first day of your period was 13th of june so you would count 13th of july as week 4.... but this is not true as you ovulated much later so basically what you need to count is the 15 days after O which for you was on July 21st this day is your week 4. so today you are 6 weeks today which is too early to find hearth beat.

if you count july 13th as your week 4, you were only 7dpo and the blastocyst didn't implant yet, this is a very common mistake with late O.

i don't know if i explained well in english, this is not to calm you down, i made a pregnancy calendar for you, check this link

https://www.justmommies.com/get_pre...year=2012&submit=Create+my+pregnancy+calendar

xxxxx

skav,
did you count 7 weeks 2 days from LMP or from O?
because you ovulated on cd24, the first day of your period was 13th of june so you would count 13th of july as week 4.... but this is not true as you ovulated much later so basically what you need to count is the 15 days after O which for you was on July 21st this day is your week 4. so today you are 6 weeks today which is too early to find hearth beat.

if you count july 13th as your week 4, you were only 7dpo and the blastocyst didn't implant yet, this is a very common mistake with late O.

i don't know if i explained well in english, this is not to calm you down, i made a pregnancy calendar for you, check this link

https://www.justmommies.com/get_pre...year=2012&submit=Create+my+pregnancy+calendar

xxxxx

OMG!! how can i ever thank you want..i just want to cry!!! am over the moon!!! i mean i have never had friends who cared so much :nope: i just came back to check whether anyone had replied...your such a darling:hugs:
i understood clearly what you had explained "THANK YOU SO MUCH" but, the link you gave me states Approximate day of your last menstrual cycle. is on June 23rd ( is it based on my due date ?? ) am confused with the calender..i need to learn more:wacko:

hello!!!

i am happy that what i wrote was clear and that you are calmer now!!

basically you can make your pregnancy calendar based on LMP or on conception day.

i did it from conception day which was july 6th for you, the day of O. the calendar states that july 6th is conception day and bases all further calculations and weeks of gestation on that date. unfortunately this software is not smart enough to allow you to enter more details, you can either choose the calculation from LMP or from O. so when i chose O i couldn't enter the fact that it was in fact on cd24, therefore the calendar assumes that july 6th is cd14, the average for O and estimates LMP on june 23rd.

but don't worry, from conception onward all calculations are accurate, including due date.

....give a cuddle to your little diva in the making from auntie Want :haha:

yes!!!!!!!! i went over and over it again and finally got it into my nut-head!! :lol: little diva in the making sounds super awesome.. i just rubbed my tummy and thought about you:blush: so that beanie gets to know you and everyone else who have pulled me out of all the questions, confusions bla bla bla, her mamma had!! Am crazy over that link now..:happydance: guess i will print out the calendar :thumbup:. Thanks a ton again Want:hugs:

Love you loads !!!!!!!!!:hugs: hugs to all...goodnite...aaaaaah i feel good !!!!:sleep:

Want: that was so sweet what you did for skav! awwww

Skav: I'm glad you feel better. I hope you have a great sleep being that you had a tiresome day. Lots of zzzzzz's.

Yay skav!!! I'm so happy everything's ok! See??? We all told u so! :) skav, when did your nausea ease up with your last pregnancies? I'm so miserable feeling this way all the time! I can hardly feel my happiness and excitement through this sickness!

here: yeah i did have a good sleep even though i woke up early..anyway feeling much better and mind relaxed. I know, it was too sweet of WANT to help me out and paste a link which is wonderful..so now I need to edit my ticker LOL hv a nz day!

ttc: your were absolutely right :thumbup: I actually did not have nausea or m/s like this for both my pregnancies!! I rarely had nausea or the queasiness. This time its such a "blah" most of the time:shrug: I hate to cook,eat or even look at the vegetables,meat,milk even WATER :sick: I would expect it to finish by the 2nd trimester but anyhow, every lady is different.Are you throwing up a lot or just feeling nausea and queasy?? Lately I have being throwing up:dohh: but am enjoying it :happydance: :haha:
Btw, am a week behind you :flower: will be following you :hugs:

here's the scan :cloud9: but it's pretty dark !

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
Skav...so happy for you that all is well with you and baba!!
Yeah, if you think about it...you ovulate really late..so you actually have to calculate your due date from conception and not last AF. And then it's totally understandable why the doc did not really see anything yet.

Here on my side things are still a bit crazy...back to work and unpacking and still doing all the things a mommy and wife should do!
At this moment I'm just waiting for AF...or the lack of it to start clomid. I know there's no way I could be pregnant this cycle cause I ovulated exactly during the time we moved and there was no time to even think about :sex:
And then I also had that weird spotting on O day....

Hope you all have a wonderfull day!!

good morning girls!!!

i also went to bed happier last night knowing that the 2 beanies of this thread were sound and well... it does feel like we know each others for a long time... whereas we don't even know each others faces!!! if we weren't living so far apart i would suggest an afternoon tea with scones... after all, we r ttc and we deserve some sweets!!!

that pregnancy calendar is awesome, every month after O i make one for myself and look at it over and over hoping and praying that what i am reading is the reality... i day dream a lot with that calendar!!!

i am in the middle of a dilemma here.... if this was to be my BFP month, my due date would be mid april.... by then (exactly mid april) i will hopefully have the interview for the clinical training.... if this is not my month as i suspect already, by mid april i would be 6-7 or 8 months pregnant... this is assuming i will manage to conceive in the next 3 cycles...

the thing is that i am afraid that going to the interview heavily pregnant will not play in my favour... let alone be due exactly at the time of the interview which will not even be in london... also, if i manage to get the job, i will have to start mid september, but if i manage to get pregnant this month or in the next 3 cycles.... then the baby will only be around 3-4 months when i have to be away most of the day...
don't know what to do.... i think we should stop ttc because this training is really really important to me and i culdn't leave such a small baby with a nanny all day... but on the other hand i see oh's face when i say this and although he says he agrees with me, i can see that he is sad because he wants a baby so much!! he is such a sweet hearth, he asks my bbt every morning and he wants to see the graph, he knows all my symptoms and he is the one responsible for the extreme symptom spotting.... i would be so sad if we have to wait a year or so more...

what do you girls think?

hope you all have a nice day :hugs:

Want....my honest opinion...dont stop ttc'ing.
Nothing in this world can take the place of a pregnancy or baby...not even training or a job. If I have to choose between a career and my kids....it will be my kids!!
I dont have a degree...although I would've liked to have one. I'm not rich but I can afford a roof over our heads and food on the table.
There are times when I wonder what my life would've been like if I did not have my LG at an early age...but then I look at her and think of all the love and happiness and I would not have it any other way.
I dont know your situation...this is something only you can decide.
What will your age be if you wait a year and then maybe have to struggle another year to ttc??
How much difference will this training make to your life...and will you be able to use it like in 100% in the future if you do have children?

Good luck with this decision!

Snip: hey sweets, i am only 6+1day so most probably Doc is correct when he said am behind. I hope you get your AF soon so that you can start a fresh cycle..praying for you..:flower: am waiting for the fotos of the new house:happydance:

Want, it would be such a lovely thing if we could all meet...wow....talk about everything what we want with no fear what others might think... So lovely, now am daydreaming of how it would be :cloud9:

I wish I can tell you exactly what to do..life doesn't give opportunities easily and if it does, it comes in a way where you have a BIG choice to make and this is so tough. If I was in your situation and having such a loving and caring DH I would go on with TTC. Is it possible for you to start with the clinical training the coming year which is 2013?
You both really need this baby and you know how much stress it is..and as far as I think TTC should not be put away further. I don't know how old you are but, its always better to have kids earlier than to be late and worried..This is my opinion. I pray God that he should help you with the decision you make.:hugs: GL

Skav, I'm so glad everything is Ok! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How's everyone else?

I'm afraid I'm getting a bit excited due to my high steady temps...I hope i'm not gearing myself up for disappointment.:wacko:

Hi Skav: Glad you had a good nites sleep. Try to take it easy today and just relax...imagine the clouds above moving slowing ....(ok..cut the crap) just have a really nice day/night? LOL I love the scan pics. ITs exciting to see the sac...wohoo!

want: You have a big decision to make. In my experience...you never know what could happen in the future. Its a one day at a time kinda world and it throws curb balls. The kind that knocks you off your feet and its hard to get back up. My suggestion is talk to your huband honestly. Let him know what you think but definitly listen to him and watch his body language. He'll say to wait to please you but on the inside be torn up. Scenario....You can get this job and it fire you the next day. You could have a baby and will not fire you under any circumstances and is very forgiving. YOu can't live for the job but you can live for family always! :hugs: sweet girl!!

Hey popcorn: Me and you are the same dpo. Hey...me, you and want are the same. Hey....how did that happen? That is so cool!!!!

Snip: baby girl...can't wait to see the house. What you told want was very true.

Hugs to all my favorite friends! :hugs:

Here: Hey hon :hugs: it is cool to be on the samish dpo :flower: I'm actually 9dpo cos I ov'd early, haven't changed my ticker.

How you feeling? symptoms? xx

hey ladies. Want: i know how you feel, im somewhat in the same situation, trying to figure out now whether to ttc or wtt. i have rejected job interviews which i know the position would jump start my career and then cause me to move several hours away. but for me its like, how much longer will i put off starting my career and not get preg and then have had the opportunity and let it go. i have two more semesters to go and i will get my Masters degree and then like a genius i chose the thesis track :dohh: i want to teach criminal justice at the college level.. then like a lunatic im thinking Ph.D or Law School... its like wow imagine a baby with all of that.. id like to get my ds #1 and ds#2 :haha: before i move forward... anyway as wonderful as i know you are you will make the right decision, and there will be many more opportunites for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->