CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hello herewer,

i know what you are going through.... i was so so depressed when it didn't happen i would cry all day!!! i would ask to my self "why? why me?" and i really meant it, i couldn't understand why this was happening...

then i got my little bean and the shock of it didn't pass yet.... so yesterday i was thinking again of the past year and i realised that this little bean is 100 times more cherished and more wanted that it would have been a year ago.... i don't mean we wouldnt be extremely happy if it happened when we started to try, i just think that now we understand the value of what we have got.... and i am sure you do too after all you went though... so think that when it finally happens for you then your little one is going to be so much wanted and so much cherished... he/she is going to take over the house ah ah ah!!!

at what time did the spotting start on saturday? if it was early enough like before evening and it wasn't only on tp than i would consider this as cd1 with a light flow...

@skav have you tried the gender prediction from chinese calendar? my family went back generations when they discovered it and apparently the predictions were all right...

i speak, read and write italian as my mother tongue.

xxxx

which chinese calendar r u referring to?? there are so many over the site . I tried the one on your siggie and it says girl and so did 2 or 3 other sites... Well, time will say...FXD ...

Bocca al lupo ;)

Thanks ladies:
It started early Friday where I needed a liner and Sat was like full flow. So what you guys think Fri or Sat? I know, I know..I'm being a headache....heeheee

I bet you girls sound sexy speaking Italian!! whoohoo! If only I knew another language. There is such a melting pot here in Texas and it would be so nice to learn something else.

But Italian...that's a whole nother level!!! S-E-X-Y!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

you are going to have a girl :pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

sometimes different sites give different results but all of them agreed on a girl for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in bocca al lupo anche a te SKAV :kiss:

i think friday as it was early and you needed a liner...

i also think that if you start your chart on friday but bear in mind that you could be a day ahead then it will be fine...

good luck hun,

it will happen for you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soon...

and in italian: prestissimoooooooooooooooo

xxx

here: WANT is Italian so she'll be an excellent teacher ;) am not bad myself hehe...I live here for the past 10years :happydance: If it was me, i will state Friday as spotting but WANT will defo know better than me

WANT : hehehe your so funny!!! :hugs: I just HOPE AND WISH I get the long dreamed baby girl... so it completes my family :cloud9: ....Speriamo(let's hope) btw, how did u know my age :shrug: :haha:

hey skav...

i don't know you age... what do you mean?

ah ah ah with all this language mix we are getting confused ah ah ah

hey skav...

i don't know you age... what do you mean?

ah ah ah with all this language mix we are getting confused ah ah ah

:rofl: :haha: i thought you checked the chinese calendars for me :rofl: 'cos there they ask what age the conception occured and the month of conception right.... maybe am gone insane !!!:holly:

here: ur welcome...:kiss:

ah ah ah ah i thought you checked it and all sites agreed on a baby girl... that's why i was happy.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and the same happened to me, last month there was a disagreement among different sites... but this month all of them agree on a girls ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i am so so happy!!!!!! :cloud9:

ah ah ah ah i thought you checked it and all sites agreed on a baby girl... that's why i was happy.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and the same happened to me, last month there was a disagreement among different sites... but this month all of them agree on a girls ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i am so so happy!!!!!! :cloud9:

see..what the hormones do to us :haha::haha::haha: Yeah, everwhere I did the calendar it said GIRL..if the scan says its a BOY, am gonna sue the sonographer:haha::haha:

SO you want a girl too :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: am already going through girl baby clothes through the web...:shrug: but don't want to buy any till I am sure..:thumbup:

hi ladies!
Here: what do they do during that procedure? i am only famaliar with colposcopy's, i had two of those :wacko: either way all will go well :flower:

Skav and Want: i hope you two have girl's!! FX

AFM: the oreo's havent crossed my mind the past 4 days. since i am starting over :dohh: i have lost 3 pounds the past 4 days which i know is expected since i have so much to lose... i still temp everyday and when i woke up this morning the temp has spiked... uh oohh does that mean possible O? according to ff i started my fertile period august 11th and i dtd august 10th... ohh boy! im trying to get used to preventing pregnancy now, and the tough part is i have gotten so used to not using protection and i cant use bcp because of my condition...

RANT!
so yesterday, my husband and I went over to our cousins house (they just had a delicious baby boy 3 months ago) and theyve been married a few months less than us. Her mother inlaw and father in law, my mother in law and other aunt (in law) were all there talking about babies and pregnancy and all i wanted to do so badly was scream out, "I'm pregnant!!!!!!!" MY MIL knows but none of the rest of them know- were waiting for the 4th month to tell them. But it was so hard, after 2 years of being married without getting pregnant and having everyone feel bad for me and pray for me etc, to not scream to the entire world that theres a little baby inside me! when my husband and i got home i started crying. I know that its a miracle and a blessing that im even pregnant alltogether but theres still all this hurt and emotion inside me from TTC for so long u know?

thats all for now, i hope noone takes this the wrong way or judges me, bc i'm just me :)
i really pray for all of you every day because i know what others praying for me did, gave me a little tiny baby in my belly :)

bunni: Thanks a ton girlie :hugs: why don't you add your FF chart to your siggie ;) remember sperms CAN live upto 5 days...so your in..

ttc: Awe..ttc that's terrible, I know..but it's for your own good that your waiting till the 4th month..I haven't told anyone yet too..it's just so hard but trying so hard not to spill it before the 3rd month is over..
just imagine how they would all feel once you share your good news in a month :happydance:

WANT,here,snip,popcorn,tx,scooter : where are you ladies.... :shrug:

DH's friend's engagement on the 29th August. It's a 1 1/2hr drive on the highway and then we have a small plan on going to Switzerland from there..but yet not sure..Swiss is about 2hr drive from where the engagement is... anyway, not yet decided...
I have not thrown up for 2days now :happydance: but terribly nauseated still..I will take this for throwing up!!

hello and good morning,

i went to get hcg done and i am waiting for the results..... i am so so nervous, i couldn't sleep last night!!!

i don't feel pregnant, today i don't even have cramps... no nausea... no nothing... i am so scared!!!

i came back home to wait for the phone call as i cannot deal with such thing at work....

hello and good morning,

i went to get hcg done and i am waiting for the results..... i am so so nervous, i couldn't sleep last night!!!

i don't feel pregnant, today i don't even have cramps... no nausea... no nothing... i am so scared!!!

i came back home to wait for the phone call as i cannot deal with such thing at work....

hey WANT,

don't you worry!! Everything would be fine:thumbup: I didn't feel pregnant at all, infact I was joining all the threads which said "don't feel pregnant":haha: and then when the nausea hit me and i started throwing up during the 6th week, did I realize I was pregnant!!
Beanie is fine...! stop worrying your self..:hugs: In how many hours would you know the result?

thank you skav!!!

i know there is no reason why this pregnancy shouldnt be fine... but i am a natural worrier... and last night i had all sorts of pregnancy nightmares!!!

i should have the results in about an hour... or 45 minutes.... i am counting the seconds!!!

so you started to get morning sickness around week 5? ... i have to calm down!!!

i think i'll go peeking on the i don't feel pregnant threads....

thanks hun!!!

thank you skav!!!

i know there is no reason why this pregnancy shouldnt be fine... but i am a natural worrier... and last night i had all sorts of pregnancy nightmares!!!

i should have the results in about an hour... or 45 minutes.... i am counting the seconds!!!

so you started to get morning sickness around week 5? ... i have to calm down!!!

i think i'll go peeking on the i don't feel pregnant threads....

thanks hun!!!

I am with you WANT. It's not easy..am counting the seconds with you..:hugs:
m/s started by the end of the 5th week..but remember some don't have any kind of m/s at all..maybe you are one of them :shrug: ( i sure do hope so) 'cos m/s is YUCK!

Hey ladies! I"m at work :cry: So don't won't to be here today.

Thanks Choc for the encouragement lady. The hysteroscopy is where he goes up through the va j j with a camera and look around in there at uterus and tubes. I had a sono when I went to his office and he said kinda looked like my uterus lining was thin. So I"ll call this morning since AF arrived fri/sat. The test has to be run between CD6 & CD10.

What's up with you? Are you still charting? If so put it back up girl. Congrats on the weight. I wish I had your determination.:dohh:

Hey SKav: I'm glad you're better. Hopefully soon it'll get better and better. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->