CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hi everyone.

Preggy fairies....so glad you all are doing great!!
Want: dont worry hun, maybe you're one of the lucky ones that dont get MS

Here...atleast you got AF....still nothing on my side.

AFM...Same crap, different day!!
Still no AF and also not pregnant...or I dont think so :shrug:
At this moment I just go with the flow and will wait for my next AF and get that clomid!! :happydance:

Good morning, beautiful ladies.

Snip, I wish I knew what was going on with you. I'm so sorry this is happening... most of all, those + tests. That's such a slap in the face, when they're not real :(

Thanx Macs,

I took out that 2 fake AF's out of my chart...so now I can look at the two extra long cycle's and maybe catch that eggy in the second cycle....never know hey.

How's the married life??

Thanx Macs,

I took out that 2 fake AF's out of my chart...so now I can look at the two extra long cycle's and maybe catch that eggy in the second cycle....never know hey.

How's the married life??

I think that was a smart move. Now they're true to what's actually happening to you. And if you go back to the doc, you can say "Hey, look... this isn't normal, help me out.

I am loving married life. Hubby is great, and I feel lucky.

Today, he's working on getting DS and I added to *his* insurance, and then we'll start the process of finding a good gyno and see if we can't get this thing figured out.

Your temps are jumping back up too... any idea why it'd be doing that?

Your temps are jumping back up too... any idea why it'd be doing that?

I have no idea!!

And although I was sick with the flu it did not make my temps higher..that's also weird.
Still got the snotty nose, coughing and voice not quite it's self...feel like I'm getting bronchitis or laryngitis. Will go to the walk-in clinic on Wednesday if it's not better. I think me and LB both need antibiotics to get rid of this flu.

hello ladies,

today i went for blood hcg to check whether levels were doubling... i was waiting for the results after a couple of hours but they only called me a couple of hours ago... apparently they couldn't find the results!!!

i was so scared and worried that i got a major headache and had to come back home earlier from work...

anyway, everything seems to be fine, so now i feel better!!

@skav, thanks hun for counting the minutes with me!!!!

Hi Ladies,
Skav & Here, yes I still do the charting just to see what my temps are and how they are changing if any. I would put them in my sig but I dont want to get obsessed again. My Ovulation Chart And as far as the swimmers living for 5 days, oh I am sure his dont! :haha: I use FF to chart with the weightloss to see the possibility of O happening every month... my weigh in is Wednesday.. i have been hopping on the scale every other day... watching it go down... I need to stop that!

Choc: Yep! Looks like you may have O on the 13th...heeeheee :haha:

Want: I"m so glad they called you back. So what were the numbers? Did they say?

Snip: Have you started the clomid? I wonder if there are some natural ways to start AF.

Macs: Its just so darn good to have you back. Man I missed you! I tried not to bother you as much when you were away.:blush:

Scooter: Where are you? ARe you still babysitting? Oh hey did you start the new otc med yet? How is it working so far?

SKav: Where you at? Laying down. I hope you are feeling better.

ttc: How are you? ARe you still doing good? I hope your m/s has stayed away.

AFM: I go Friday at 2:30 for my hysteroscopy. I wonder what's going to happen afterwards. Man I pray this is my month.

Macs: Its just so darn good to have you back. Man I missed you! I tried not to bother you as much when you were away.:blush:

Awww, hun. Thanks. I missed you guys too, but it was so nice to be with my guys that even when we did have internet, I didn't spend much time on it. Didn't want to waste hubby's time off.

Thinking about starting up a journal... not sure. It may make me even more obsessed than I already am, and that's definitely not something we need. :rofl:

Choc: Yep! Looks like you may have O on the 13th...heeeheee :haha:

Want: I"m so glad they called you back. So what were the numbers? Did they say?

Snip: Have you started the clomid? I wonder if there are some natural ways to start AF.

Scooter: Where are you? ARe you still babysitting? Oh hey did you start the new otc med yet? How is it working so far?

SKav: Where you at? Laying down. I hope you are feeling better.

ttc: How are you? ARe you still doing good? I hope your m/s has stayed away.

AFM: I go Friday at 2:30 for my hysteroscopy. I wonder what's going to happen afterwards. Man I pray this is my month.

hi hun,

my levels were 75 at 14dpo and 751 at 19dpo which is today... what do you think? too high? too low? they said it was good and i was too tired by then and with a headache to check on the internet...

good luck for your hysteroscopy on friday, i am sure your uterus and tubes are in ship shape :winkwink:

Want: No..those levels look awesome! The beanie has snugged in really good. :haha:

I have a question...Were you not O the reason you did clomid and the trigger shot?

Macs: The journal is a good idea. It helps me to put my feelings down. I'm the worst at keeping things bottled up and this gives you an outlet. It also belongs to you and you don't feel like you're taking over a thread. I hope that makes sense. I would be your first stalker!! :haha:

hey all :flower:

Want: those numbers are awesome :happydance: i found this online hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml

6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml

9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml

13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml

17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml

25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml

Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml

Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

* These numbers are just a GUIDELINE-- every woman&#8217;s level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.

here: hi lovely lady!! yeah was resting a little, 'cos i had some cramps and was freaking out..am positive this time but anything and everything makes me worry..typical me! so friday is day for you..and the beanie is gonna come soon!!!

bunni: hmm...looks like anovulatory. You have your appointment on the 2nd right?? Make a list of everything you want to ask ;)

macs: hey girl, lovely to see you on and off...journal sounds cool

snip: hope AF shows...

ttc: how r u doing ??

scooter,popcorn,tx : hope u girls are doing fine..

:hugs: to all

Want...that numbers are perfect!!

Skav... Yay...for almost 8 weeks!!!
Still no AF.
Going to the clinic tomorow for the flu...just heard that there's another swine flu breakout here in SA. but not the same as the one that we had in 2009. It's already 2 weeks and me and LB aren't getting any better. (MIL also got the flu and it's 3 weeks and she's not getting better)
And maybe they'll do a preggy test before giving meds....since my bfn on 14dpo I did not test again.
At this moment I'm working my ass off. The SA mines were striking so work load was really low...but now 2 of our swedish mines are going crazy...so I'm taking advantage now. lol

Hello Ladies,
Skav: Yep the cycle is completely anovulatory but when I saw the temp spike I wondered if that was a late O. I actually go to the doc tomorrow to "talk" about the situation, and maybe a referral to a OB/GYN since he is just a GP.

Here: Yep the temp spike is a shock. I totally didnt expect to see that. I guess we shall see the outcome.

Want: Those #'s are looking marvelous woman!

AllMAc's: Hello stranger, hope all is fantastic!

Snip: I hope you and your family get well soon.

TTC: how are things?

AFM: the insomnia is killing me. Then these kittens are waking me up at night since they want to walk up my back and shoulders when i am asleep and purr in my face or nudge my nose. I have never had a kitten in my life and so this is all new to me, somewhat amazed by what they do. I am more of a dog and guinea pig person...

Have a Wonderful Day Ladies :flower:

hey everyone!! weve been so busy and ive been sooooooo tired!!!! no energy to come on the computer!
skav: how u feeling?? still not throwing up anymore?
want:your betas are great! so stop worrying! :)
here: good luck!! this could be your month!!
snip: get better!!! and get some medicine so you can start making a baby! :)

I have been feeling good (knock on wood) but yesterday i was nauseous again! :( i hope it was just a random day of nausea and its not permanent-today i think im ok but not sure bc im still in bed :)
baby is an olive today!! yayy! and i have an OB apt. next week on Thurs. and then she will sched. my 11/12 week scan!

hey girls,

snip: Thanks hun :hugs:
hope u feel better and get some meds...

bunni: yay for tomo appointment, at least you get to know WHAT is happening..and you will solve it soon..

ttc: hey buddy, i am not throwing up like i used to *touchwood* but i do every morning and feel nauseated all the day..i prefer this to throwing up!!

I just finished ironing 2 sets of sheets and am soooooooooo tired, am lying on bed!! It's so HOT here...

Morning, Skav!

Glad to hear you're not throwing up so much! Sorry it's so hot there, though :( I say lay on those sheets as long as you want to, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->