CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Snip I was just looking at your chart again. Its really cool we have the same LP and are the same dpo. LOL

Yeah, so we still have another 2 days before we're out...lol
Your chart still look great...nice high temps

This is the first time ever that I have such low temps after O.

8 week sono!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• sono 8 weeks.jpg
    sono 8 weeks.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Snip...I keep trying to tell myself its over to be prepared. I really hope and pray your pink line is a real pink line this time baby.

TTC: What I tell you about this name :lol: I see the beanie...awww How sweet! Awwww....That is the sweetest thing.

Ahhh TTC...thats sooo amazing! Only 8 weeks and already looking like a real baby!! I love sono pics :happydance:

Snip I was just looking at your chart again. Its really cool we have the same LP and are the same dpo. LOL

Yeah, so we still have another 2 days before we're out...lol
Your chart still look great...nice high temps

This is the first time ever that I have such low temps after O.

Snip...:lol: you know I had to google what your temp is in Farh...

That's not low to me. You are closer to being preggo than me honey!!!
:hugs: and :dust: sweety.

Thanx here,
its just thats its low when i look at my other charts...and what i remember from my charts when ttc'ing lb.

for a while, i couldnt get on this site and i still cant get on facebook! grr

I alive...but barely there!! Very sick with the flu and in bed most of the day....

aw snip feel better!!!!! maybe thats the hcg and progesterone starting to work their magic! :) i felt like i had the flu for 3 weeks!

Ahh thanx TTC. how's the MS treating you??

I had one hell of a temp drop so there's no way I can update my chart....but maybe that's because my mouth is open 24/7. my nose are sooo blocked that I struggle to eat or speak without killing myself....lol
And I get sooo dizzy from this nose blowing...dont think I got anymore brains left.

knock on wood!! morning sickness is going away!!!! is that really possible?? its so early! but constipation AND diarrhea are setting in now oyy!

i hope you feel better soon!!!! and i cant wait for you to get your blood test!

Hi ladies:
Snip. I hope you feel better soon honey. Awww
TTC: how are you? I'm so happy your m/s is going away. It always make pregnancy so much more fun...:lol:

asf: Today I go see the RE. Hopefully I come back with something to feel good about.

Here...Fx for some good news!!! :dust:

TTC...so glad the MS is gone. you are one of the lucky ladies to have ms for such a short while.

It's actually weird that this past few days I felt feverish everyday but with no high temps....

hey all :hi:

ttc: awe so happy that m/s is fading away (touchwood) mine is the same..from morning till night I PUKE! :lol:

snip: so ur testing tomo right? Woman, I told you to temp vaginally remember :grr: 'cos orally it's a mess..I tried it for two months and then once i took it "down there" the temps fluctuated normally. Anyway, hope you don't need to temp anymore after this cycle and you get to confirm your pregnancy this cycle :thumbup:

here: lovely lady! hope to hear goos news from your end. Bet, doc says YOUR PREGNANT !!!!!! :happydance:

hows everyone else?? :flower:

hello girls!!!

how are you???

@snip and herewer... i really hope your pregnancy is confirmed so we can have a bump together :happydance:

@popcorn, hun your eye crossing really worked :haha: thank you :happydance:

@skav and TTC, how are you preggo ladies? morning sickness? hope everything is brrrrrrrilliant :happydance:

afm i am tired... really tired... extremely tired... incredibly tired.... did I say I am tired??? :haha:
this is something that hit me all of a sudden, I can't make it pass 10pm... and i am still having af type of pains.... shell i worry???

i have my first scan on the 2nd of september and i am so so anxious... would like the time to fast forward...

had my betas yesterday and all is fine, will have done it again on monday for riassurance :haha:

i already print the pregnancy calendar and signed up for all free pregnancy stuff i saw :haha::haha:

it's 9.30 pm here and i start feeling i am tired... won't last much longer tonight!!!

hello girls!!!

how are you???

@snip and herewer... i really hope your pregnancy is confirmed so we can have a bump together :happydance:

@popcorn, hun your eye crossing really worked :haha: thank you :happydance:

@skav and TTC, how are you preggo ladies? morning sickness? hope everything is brrrrrrrilliant :happydance:

afm i am tired... really tired... extremely tired... incredibly tired.... did I say I am tired??? :haha:
this is something that hit me all of a sudden, I can't make it pass 10pm... and i am still having af type of pains.... shell i worry???

i have my first scan on the 2nd of september and i am so so anxious... would like the time to fast forward...

had my betas yesterday and all is fine, will have done it again on monday for riassurance :haha:

i already print the pregnancy calendar and signed up for all free pregnancy stuff i saw :haha::haha:

it's 9.30 pm here and i start feeling i am tired... won't last much longer tonight!!!

Honey, it's so lovely to see you so happy! I'm so extremely happy for you! It must be amazing and exciting to say the least! Lots and lots of big hugs and love to you, your man and the lovely bean!! :cloud9:

Now you rest my darling, cos you're body is working hard at making a baby! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Let's both keep our eyes crossed and I will be joining you soon! xxxx

popcorn, we are all rooting and praying for you!!! everyone in this thread will get their bfp!!!

NOW, what do i do about this HORRIBLE gas and stomach pains????? anyone else have this when they were/are pregnant?

No good news here....BFN this morning.
14dpo so by now I should've gotten a deff line....same happening that happened 2 months ago. That means that I wont get AF either....can you use clomid without AF??
Maybe my low temps are telling me that AF was supposed to start....2 days of low temp even when really sick with flu are really weird!!

im so sorry snip! no dont use clomid without af-clomid helps to make the follicles grow big and then hopefully release but if you dont get af before, clomid could grow and release bad eggs. plus u need to be monitored closely with sonogram and blood tests while youre taking clomid to see how you are responding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->