CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey Choc: Yea he could have did a blood test..fuddy dud! So you're appt is about 2 weeks away. I wish it was sooner but at least you get to go and see what's up. Maybe AF will show before then but if not at least you know its going to come soon. Maybe just maybe the gc will schedule something as well to look around in there and see why AF doesn't come like she should. :hugs:

Yea..I'm pretty excited about tomorrow. I just hope and pray they give me something to look forward to. I know I'll get a plan but I want a NOW plan...:lol:

sooo im constipated again! its been 3 days and nothings working! AGAIN! this is so hard and frustrating i dont know what to do

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being MIA...working my @ss off this last few days...our month end tomorow for earnings this month.

TTC: a glass of fresh juice on an empty stomach always work for me! But it must be 100% fruit juice...dont know if you get the juice with fibre in there by you....but that also work.

Here: good luck for 2morow!!

Skav: damn, thought that ms was history!! be strong hun, it will be over soon!!

Choc, atleast you got a gyno app now.

AFM....still no AF...but I'm waiting patiently. got a lot on my plate now so it's really keeping me too busy to think a lot about ttc'ing.

Glad you're keeping busy, Snip, but wish the witch would just show up, so that you can get babymaking again!

Snip, Choc: I was googling and came up with these. Suppose to be natural ways to start AF. One is a link and the other one I copied the text out and posted. I don't know if you've seen these, but just thought I would throw it out there. :hugs:

1. https://theadventurouswriter.com/blogbaby/8-natural-ways-to-regulate-your-period/

2. Herbs
According to "Herbs for Health and Healing", some herbs can help balance hormones, which is a common reason for an irregular menstrual cycle. Helpful herbs include aloe vera juice, ginseng, motherwort, vitex, skullcap, licorice and don quai. Typically, herbs are taken 2 weeks before the start of a woman's menstrual period. Most come in supplement forms, but aloe vera juice comes ready to drink in a bottle. Herbs can also be boiled down into teas and tonics.

Want: Eat fresh pinapple. That will make you go. And also like Snip said 100% fruit juice. I know this 100% pomegranate juice makes me go. It has a lot of good stuff in it for pregnant women.

Hey Macs: How are you honey? Have you been busy?

Hey Macs: How are you honey? Have you been busy?

Doing ok, how about you, sweetie? Just trying to find a rhythm around here. My dog hasn't been well, so we're hanging at home most of the time, and lose my DS to school in a week and a half, so just trying to spend time with him while I can.

What's up in your neck of the woods?

Not much. Just working. I'm so very looking forward to tomorrow. I wish there was something I could ask for to help me this cycle. It will be too late to ask for clomid being I'll be CD7 tomorrow. I'm hoping he will recommend something but I would like to have sort of a plan myself. Any recommendations? Can you think of anything I could ask for this cycle and not have to wait until next?

Oh and looks like you are getting ready to O.

Wish I knew, hon. I don't know enough about all of this stuff to know what helps you do what when... BUT, your doc seems to totally be on the ball, so if there *is* something, I'll bet he suggests it :D

Yup... hoping to O in a day or 2. :D... BD last night, thinking I'll give the hubs a break tonight, and then jump his bones tomorrow night after work. Tomorrow's CD 12, and I typically O b/w 13 and 15, so if nothing by Sunday, maybe we'll play around then too, to cover bases.

Not sure my chart's 100% accurate, though... check out what my temps did through my period. Not a chance they were that similar. That's usually when my temps are most erratic. I thought my thermometer battery was dying, but maybe it just got stuck for a while or something. At least it seems to be making more sense now. I'm hoping it doesn't affect ff's ability to determine O. :wacko:

Not sure my chart's 100% accurate, though... check out what my temps did through my period. Not a chance they were that similar. That's usually when my temps are most erratic. I thought my thermometer battery was dying, but maybe it just got stuck for a while or something. At least it seems to be making more sense now. I'm hoping it doesn't affect ff's ability to determine O. :wacko:

You know what I had that after O last month. I thought something was wrong with mine too. YOu know your temps can do strange things during AF. I would believe that its right since your other temps seem to flucuate now. Your temps must have been around the same thing. If it had continued to do that up until now then I would say yes there was something wrong but I truely believe its okay.

Thanks, babe. Crossing fingers. What time is your appt tomorrow?

Its at 2:30. I'm so looking forward to it. Macs..I'm so hoping this is your month. Just when you do don't leave me!

Its at 2:30. I'm so looking forward to it. Macs..I'm so hoping this is your month. Just when you do don't leave me!

Lol, silly. Of course I wouldn't. That's what's nice about this thread... we've got ladies in all stages of their journeys.

Fxed for you too, this month, sweetie.

Hi girls,

Almacs & here- FX this is the month for all of us, lets all be bump buddies! PMA PMA PMA!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hey all :flower:

just returned home after taking the kids to the "kiddies corner" and dinner. Feeling so tired..

Snip : thanks hun!! am hanging on...i will go through anything to make this a success :) :hugs: Hope you get your AF

here: it was TTC who had constipation hehe...I see your appointment is all your thinking about hehe...love you so much girlie!! I hope everything goes smoothly! :hugs:

TTC: I am having constipation too...but don't do anything about it..sometimes it
takes 2/3 days...drink plenty of water... :hugs:

bunni: sept 2nd, you will get your answers..hang in there :hugs:

Want : how r u doing sweets ?? any cramps,nausea...symptoms??

macs,popcorn : how are you ladies doing??

Wonder how TXHAPPY is ???

hello girls,
just a quick post to say that i do think of you.... i am just too exhausted to stay awake!!!

nausea has kicked in and i am happy, very happy... but very nauseated... it's strong...

i am still having cramps and by evening time i am destroyed.... i may be too old for pregnancy...

but i am so very happy and i am hoping so much we all get to be bump buddies!!!

lots of baby dust girls and get busy!!!!

hello girls,
just a quick post to say that i do think of you.... i am just too exhausted to stay awake!!!

nausea has kicked in and i am happy, very happy... but very nauseated... it's strong...

i am still having cramps and by evening time i am destroyed.... i may be too old for pregnancy...

but i am so very happy and i am hoping so much we all get to be bump buddies!!!

lots of baby dust girls and get busy!!!!

yay for nausea :happydance:

talk about fatigue...i am more than willing to stay in bed IF I EVER GET A CHANCE..
hope you get to rest...your not old,..it's the pregnancy, and mostly the 1st trimester which makes us THINK OLD :haha:

TMI, i know, but this is all i think about now-when and how i will go to the bathroom!!! oy the things noon tells you about! so i FINALLY went to the bathroom but only a tiiiiiiiny bit! im gonna eat some oranges and dries apricots and see what happens and ill also take more colace that my dr prescribed

want: so happy for you that the nausea has kicked in!! but u wont be so happy about it for long! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->