CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

Hi girls,

I done a test this morning, and got a faint line!! Im not due till Thursday, but after having the worst nausea start yesterday (and not go) I am pretty sure.

I was passing the chemist this morning and my friend convinced me to buy a digi. Unsure when would be best to do it though!!??!! Whats the earliest dpo you can get a positve? Am too excited to wait and see if witch comes, but after only a tiny line this morning, I dont wanna see a ''not pregnant'' sign.

Ah the joys of baby making...

Excellent news Hippy, you need to give us some more info!!

Remember everyone, its not over till the evil witch sings!!!

xxx

Hi girls, need to update post -

I done a digi and got a positive!!!!!

Lets hope its a sticky bean!

Good luck to everyone else, I will keep an eye on you all!

xx

temp popped wayyyyy up this morning..... i think i might be in for it lol!! gotta poas today, gotta find out if i can go paintballing this weekend. what do you ladies think? :fool:

Congrats Shelly-lu....how many dpo were you?? I am due thursday as well but tested yesterday.......

Bluey-:hug::hugs: just have to wait it out!!!!! ( I'm there as well..somedays i feel positive ad others very negative) BUT hey we're allowed!!!!!!!

Hansie- No witch for you....and when you get that :bfp: that cbfm or whatever its called will have to go back up for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbo- paintball sounds like so much fun....except for the bruises from getting hit,..LOL guess thats why you need to know if a bean is in there!

Nothing new to reprt form me....other then feeling b&tchy and my cramps have lessened...boobs still a bit sore( and the feel huge!!!!!) OH is getting on my nerves ut that could just be my hormones...
I am 12dpo ( I think) and only 2 or 3 days til AF

BFN this morning grrrrrr... i want to find out, no sign of the stupid witch.... waiting game begins i guess

Ya isn't the last 3 or so days extra fun in 2ww!!!!!!!!!!!

edit.....just did a toilet paper test ( internal) and saw a tiny spot of oragneypink cm....
Lets hope it goes away and is IB.....
If not I will kidnap the witch and keep her locked up for the rest of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all!!!!

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to be home!! theres nothing like sleeping inyour own bed!!

I tested as soon as i got in last night at 9pm... steve told me off for not using FMU lol it was a :bfn: and well i think i got an evap line lol. i think im happy about an evap line cos it could be a super faint positive. LOL. im clutching my straws :)

Bluey hope your feeling better today :hugs:

Hansie - itsnt it the not knowing that bugs you!!

Shelly congratulations!!!! i am going to have to get a digi when i get my ic :bfp: it must feel soooooooooo good!

Princess - enjoy the paintpalling - maybe you will get your positive afterwards :) ive come to the conclusion that do something your not ment to do in pregnancy in the 2ww and then you will ger :bfp: so you can feel guilty about it for 9 months... ive been doing some stupid heavy lifting!!! :doh:

Chilly... i think my af is due on the 6th that will be 28 days (i think) im so far out of my own loop i may as well be in op i dont know!! gonna have to work out dates again lol.

Hi to all hope you all managed with out me for a weekend :) xxx

ok that will be cd 30 in 2 days ... dont ya just love having irregular cycles!! lol . maybe i should have FMU'd this morning!!

Csmummu - glad you're back, missed you! Hope you had fun!

Princess - paintballing sounds fun - am jealous, have you tested yet?

Chillbilly and Bluey - what's happening? hope the :witch: didn't get you

Shellylu and Hippymama - CONGRATULATIONS - WOOHOO!!! - are we up to 3 :BFP:'s so far (inc JJF) or have I missed some?

Here's to lots more BFP's!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

C'mon :baby::baby::baby::baby:!!!

Welcome back csmummu..........

I think the:witch: got me... Woke up to some KILLER cramps and a bit of red spotting...NOT to heavy yet but GD it hurts!!!!!

But like I promised..she is tied up in my garage. So nobody else should see her until I let her go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the thing that worries me is I have had slight cramping for 10 days. I recall having a bit of cramping a few days before but not this long. So more info to take to my Dr.
So I am a bit sad I didn't get to test ( I have 1 left....hahaha) but I am startng a new job next week so its kind of OK.
So it looks like I will be able to "really" enjoy the wedding this weekend......
(unless i have a super light AF).

NOW we can have some more :bfp:

Another :bfn: for me this morn and still no sign of AF which is now 2 days late! Its soooo frustraiting:hissy::hissy:

Hey There Ladies,

Just A Quick Update, Nothing Major To Report, I Am Cd26 And 13dpo But No Syptoms As Yet. Bbs Little Bit Tender And Really Strange Dreams But Thats About It.

Witch Due Tomorrow Morning And Still Havent Tested!! Look At That For Willpower!!! Will See If She Arrives In The Next Few Days And If Not Will Get A Test On Friday I Think!!

Nice To Hear We Are Getting Some Bfp's - Congrats Girlies!!! Wish I Were You!!

Good Luck And Baby Dust!!

Another :bfn: for me this morn and still no sign of AF which is now 2 days late! Its soooo frustraiting:hissy::hissy:

Shes late cause I gave her a beating and she is tied up....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
figers crossed she stays away!!!!!!!

Hi ya, I posted in here a couple of times, the last time being me saying I got 2 bfp. Alas they were duffs, boooooooooooo!

Never mind, Im on cd27 and Im due on any second really, we didnt really 'try' at all last month, so im considering this month as our 1st official month of ttc.

x

Ah thats a shame Hippy, Im sorry x

Geo, keep up the positive thinking girl, Its very exciting!!

Chillybilly, you are a good woman to lock the witch up. Makes sure she stays away from everyone!! - hopefully she'll stay away from you next month then :)

Good luck to everyone else who's still in this month xxxx

aww Hippy thats so disappointing for you....but onto next cycle..
and try this time..hahahaha i was the same...bd cd9..then nothing til cd14...I think I o'd cd12...argggggggg
Oh well..onto trying for our Leo babies!!!!!!!!

well my body is still recovering from a long weekend so im all over the place! im gonna wait til cd 35 til i get excited

Chilly you have reset to CD1 is she in full force??

Saxo nice to me missed you sound very happy; PMA?

Hope we get a few more :bfp:s

Hey girls! Hope the witch is still locked up in that garage!

My temp managed a little resurgence this am so there's still a slim chance, but feeling pretty damned premenstrual today so pretty unlikely for me I fear! Off to Porto tomorrow so no more updates til Monday from me now - keep evrything crossed for me!!!

Good luck bluey! have a nice trip!

I just came on to tell you all i think im out. major craps and just about the right timing!

sorry gals i dont have a garage!! Will keep you updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->