• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

noooooo!!! lol. i wiggled my bum and i felt it coming! totally tmi!! :blush:

Ya wiggle my bum...Thats what I ment as well:blush:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So :witch: will be 100% gone by tommorrow morning......
let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed its almost O time for mostof y'all..if not already
Go get em girls !!!!!!!!!

oh he got me alright! i am sat here with my hips up on two pillows in an uncomfortable bend.... how long am i supposed to lay here to give them a good chance to swim?

I have a visual of you laying with feet in air...almost on a head stand.....on a laptop..LOL
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20 mins is good I think.......

its sitting on my boobies. yes it is a lappy, and i am nekkid. and totally cold. brrrrrrr.... almost done!!!! oh the sacrifices!!!! off for McDonalds soon! :angelnot:

Nat - sorry to hear not been well hope feel better soon

Rainbopwincess - Am loving your posts - imagining you balanced in some kinda headstand lol

Start POAS tomorrow (well today technically lol) good luck to all who are already Ov-ing as have never OPK'd before am hoping not to get tooooooooo obsessed by it!
Are planning on going with the every other day (stepping upto every day when get positive OPK!)

Feeling quite relaxed about it all so far this month which is good as was STRESSED last month lol!

Enjoying the PMA people, here's to some beautiful July Babies..... :D

Good luck Saxogirl------- hope you get your positive OPK soon!!!!
I'm a July baby and so is OH....soooooo it would be nice to have a July baby as well.

this will be a dumb first timer question but hoping one of you can help. I am due to OV next week and wondering when the best time to start :sex: ?
I have the OV test sticks, was going to use them if it doesn't happen for us straight away but guess there is no harm in trying them from the beginning, when should I start testing for that too?

Well I OV around about CD12-CD16 although mostly about CD12-14.

I am starting tonight CD9 through CD13 (am) then skip CD14 and back on CD15 (pm).

Hubby has his Sperm Analysis on CD15 and has to abstain for 2 days at least...but as this is right in the middle of my ov time, I am being ruthless and giving it only a 48hr (2 day) abstention period....lol....so I hope the results will be accurate!!! :rofl:

Good morning, hope it's all going well for everyone.

Nellis, that is poor timing for your OH's SA, bloody typical!
Pumpkin, why not try the smep plan & bd every other day?
Saxogirl, how was your first poas OPK? :)
Rainbo, hope you got the egg!

I think I ovulated early this cycle (CD12) so I'm a bit ahead of myself, sorry.. there was me thinking I'd be the last one to ovulate from the group :shock:

Good afternoon ladies! I would have been on this am but am stressed out with one thing and another not about ttc tho for a change:rofl:
Nice to see lots of :sex: going on and lots of planning to :sex: its all in the planning!
We begin our :sex:marathon tonight and will be doing it every day for a week I think I will O on sun.
Lots of baby dust to us all, bring on the:bfp: the cycle buddy group I was in last month got loads of :bfp:lets make it us this month ladies! PMA! PMA!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW well so far we have learnt that chilly wiggles and princess gets straight on the lappy to tell us shes DTD :D I love the honesty on this site!

MY opk is nearly positive so im happy im a bit off again but hey i dont even know what a normal cycle is.

Hansie i hope you feel better with the stresses of life.

Im watching the first look hollyoaks on e4!! *whistles*

csmummu-:rofl:
I am not shy!!!!!! Just glad Nobody is on my facebook yet!!!!!
LOL

:laugh2: well i guess i am certainly not shy!! even on Facebook!!

ok just :sex: now doing the 30 minute wait... and i have to peeeeeeee!!

:hi: Morning ladies! Wondering if I'm going to be the last of the bunch to O. My monitor still says "low" (previous 2 months I've been "high" by now). Not sure if it's part of that 'getting to know our cycle' thing that apparently it does, and maybe it's gonna give me less high days this month, or whether O's delayed cos I'm ill. :shrug: Any ideas?

CD10 - Did my first POAS OPK yesterday and - negative - but all the other things are there (CM, CP is right, Nipples are tingling - btw i never noticed they did then around Ov until we started trying lol) so am hoping that am gonna get a positive OPK soon ..........

Oh and had a good temp dip this am (but as I said in my journal) I had to take temp about an hr and a half earlier today but I still got the same no of hours sleep etc so am not sure how accurate that is, but am feeling nice and relaxed about it all so far this month!..... PMA!

Bluey - try not to worry am sure it will come! (maybe you are just having a slightly longer cycle this month?)

Nat - the timing sux - hope you still catch you eggie!

Thanks Chillbilly!

Pumpkin - I agree with Dan-o try every other day then you can't miss it (you can always step up a gear for a couple of days when you get your positive OPK!)

Am away with work for the weekend but am leaving you all with
:dust:

Good Luck ! xxx

2WW for me :)
chart confirm i "o"cd14 so 3 dpo as today!!!!
i really hope this will be my last 2ww girls!
enjoy your week end ladies and mostly your BD!!!

Same here miel, I'm fairly certain mine came a bit early! Good luck xxx

ok just :sex: now doing the 30 minute wait... and i have to peeeeeeee!!

OMG dont you just HATE that its the worse moral dilema ever! to pee or not to pee?? the ideal thing would be to fall asleep with the pillow under your bum but its never comfortable

:hi: to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->