CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Dorchy2011

Reaction score
Ok so CD1 again, month 8 of TTC.. going to really go for it this month! last cycle ended up being 52 days so have to really hope for this one!! any BFPs got tips... i'm thinking about pre-seed - but not keen on the whole insertion business.. is there pre-seed for exterior use?
x

I'm on CD1 with ya:/ I used pre-seed last month and the package says you can use it externally as well! The applicator thing really isn't too bad though - it's about the size of a tampon. My OH did NOT like it so it'll be tough to get him to use it again! I also put my legs up for 20 minutes after to help gravity a little. Of course, my tips might not be the most accurate since I'm NOT pregnant ugh. Anyway, we are starting together and I'm here with ya if you need to talk! FX!!!

Hi ladies, this is my second month of ttc #3 and I too am on cd1.

My cycles have been a bit eratic since January lasting from 55 days, 45 days, 33 days and even down to 27! Last mo th was 30. It's so frustrating isn't it!

I am going to attempt charting and will be using opk's and Dtd everyday right up until the witch is due!!

Like you Becale, if either of you want to talk, rant and/or buddy up then please feel free!

Good luck! Xx

Hey ladies,
let's definitley buddy up and see if we help each other through this month of TTC.. to be honest i'm just glad it's CD1 again and im not just waiting... i heard a great tip today Bells, apparently chasteberry or vitex agnus herbs is great for regulating and helping to conceive... im running out tomorrow to get it as can't stand the cycles! My longest so far is 66 days and that means i get much less chances than other women to get pg :( lets all cross fingers and give each other baby dust to start again... day 1 and counting! xx

Ooooo, think I will have to investigate that!

The last 3 month I have been pretty much spot on with my cycle and knew exactly when I ovulated. Then the month we decide to ttc it goes belly up!

I am glad af is finally here too. I was due on last Tuesday and didn't know what the heck was going on as kept getting bfn. I figured if I hadn't come on by today then I would go and see te doctor, but don't need to now!

Just need these 5-6 days to be over so the baby making can begin!

And yes, it would be good to buddy up!

Helen x

I was almost relieved to see AF too! The TWW wait is brutal! It would be great if we could all do it together. My AF (so far) has been pretty regularly a 30 day cycle. I used OPKs last month and timing was perfect but no BFP ugh. I'm guessing OH was is happy she showed too - I've had the worst PMS this month, I bite his head off for everything! So yay for AF for now because it means a fresh start and no more obsessing! Do you have to do something to buddy up, or do we just keep track of each other? Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I'm kinda new at this...

hey ladies I am on cd3 I think.. af is so so light and is my first af after stopping birth control. My last cycle was 47 days and a 8 day lp.. :(

started taking supplements on cd1 for sooner ovulation and longer lp. Also charting and using OPKs. AND bought a CBFM but wont be able to use that until next cycle.

It works better if you insert it. You only stick it in an inch or two and take it right back out, it's very easy. Conceive plus is supposed to be better than preseed (I have conceive) because preseed still kills some sperm, while conceive does not. Are you going to chart or use OPKs this month? It's a good idea especially if you have irregular cycles :hugs: xx

Hi:) Sounds like you're doing all the right things to regulate that sucker! I hope you get the longer lp! How do you girls know when to take OPKs? Or do you just use lots of 'em? FX for all of you!!!

most women start around cd11 or so. I am using them as soon as AF is over twice a day because I am a freak and I dont want to miss my surge. lol

REALLY hoping this is my month! I would be really happy to just see a bfp on an OPK lol

We've been NTNP but just started really trying this past month and I've become a HUGE freak about it too! So feel free to let your freak flag fly;) What kind of OPKs do you use? I tried the kind with lines 2 months ago and was so confused over which was darker. This month I used the digital smilies and it made it much easier for me! Can't wait until we're all sharing our + OPKs (you WILL!) and then we can agonize over the TWW.

Damn right I will! and I am using the line ones. I used the cbed and I dont know if they were defective or if it was my body but I got a smiley June 26, a smiley July 2, but didnt actually ovulate until cd39, July 23. I dont know what all that was about but it was not cool.

I have 22 from early-pregnancy-tests.com and 50 coming from amazon. I plan on testing at noon and 8 pm so I dont miss it!

Tryinfor: That doesn't mean they're defective. It means your body tried to ovulate but failed :flower: xx

ETA: I also get mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com I love their conception packs!

My dr said they were defective but I think that is what happened too.

I love the conception packs from online-pregnancy-tests.com. The ones on amazon were much cheaper so I am gonna use those and hopefully they work.

I am treating this cycle like it is a brand new-never tried to conceive before-cycle. Supplements, OPKs, and charting and next cycle if no BFP this cycle, CBFM. I really need to get pregnant by November so this kind of needs to happen!

How do you know if they're defective? That's very odd if you ask me.. I'd still say your body tried and failed considering you had a random long cycle. It's common with long cycles and it's normal.

I think my body just failed too. IDK why my dr said they were defective. I told her I had a +opk on cd11 and then bled from cd13-cd15 and then had another +opk cd17. She said "those sound defective to me." I even asked if my body geared up to ovulate and then never did and she was stuck on the fact she thought they were defective. I just let it go. lol.

I really hope i stop having random irregular cycles. I have only had one since off bc but I think I was pretty regular before I started bc five years ago.

DR called the other day and my thyroid levels are messed up. I wonder if this has something to do with the light period.

One time my body tried and failed, I got a positive OPK and spotted the next few days. I think that's why we bled.

I have irregular cycles too (well used to) and I started taking Soy Isoflavones. They brought my o date from CD48, to CD22, to CD18, to CD16! It's awesome.

Thyroid problems can def cause infertility and light bleeding. You need to get that under control hun :hugs: xx

I just looked up if hyperthyroidism can cause light period--low and behold it can. I have an endocrinologist appointment tomorrow. hoping they can get me on some medication to make this better! One less thing to worry about.

One time my body tried and failed, I got a positive OPK and spotted the next few days. I think that's why we bled.

I have irregular cycles too (well used to) and I started taking Soy Isoflavones. They brought my o date from CD48, to CD22, to CD18, to CD16! It's awesome.

Thyroid problems can def cause infertility and light bleeding. You need to get that under control hun :hugs: xx

Yeah I will be starting that journey tomorrow. Hoping to get it under control before the big O date! I am doing soy this cycle too! How did you take it if you dont mind me asking?

For me, I find it works best to take 120mg on CD2-6. I take it right before I go to bed because headaches are a common side effect. I find it helps with the headaches and I rarely ever get them when I take it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->