• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

You can also take it on either CD1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, or 5-9. Most women take it on CD3-7. If it's your first time using it, I'd take 80mg xx

I am also doing 3-7. This is my first time taking it but I was gonna take 200mg..too much?

Hi tryinfor1 and taylorxx!

I too will be using opk's for the first time, probably from cd11 but will be :sex:daily once the witch has gone!

Gonna give temping a go too - my bbt thermometer arrived today so will do that first thing tomorrow! I'm already dreading the 2ww but hopefully I wont go as crazy if I have some people to symptom spot and share with!

Tryinfor1, hope all goes ok at the endocrinologists tomorrow xx

Hey bells! What cd are you on today?

And thank you, I hope all goes well too. I read about hyperthyroidism and fertility and it can and will cause very light, scant periods. So I am assuming this is why my period is so light this time. I am glad I am getting this taken care of before ovulation though. perhaps I can start on the meds before ovulation and have it taken care of by then. I dont know if the medicine used to treat your thyroid is immediately active or not though.

Use www.fertilityfriend.com to temp. It is the BEST site to do so. Don't forget to temp at the same time every morning, it is so important. There are BBT converters online for the days you sleep late or wake up earlier. I recommend picking a time (I do it at 7am) and set an alarm every morning. You can go back to sleep if you want too. Do you know how ferility friend and charting work? Like what to look for? Good luck hun :hugs: xx

yes I am charting this cycle with ff and cdtp. I tempted this morning but it had to have been wrong so I am disregarding it and trying again tomorrow morning. I have my alarm set for 6:30, and then I walk into the living room so not to disturb OH, and then take it. I know most will say to not even move before temping, but I figure if I do the same thing at the same time every morning they should be pretty consistent. AND how much can that really mess up my temp?

I thought about the soy and looked it up on google. cd3&4: 80mg cd5&6: 120mg cd7: either 120mg or 160mg if I feel like it would be ok to up it again. Most places said dont start out at 200mg and 120-160mg should be good. Thanks for helping me out with figuring out how to take that.

Hey bells! What cd are you on today?

And thank you, I hope all goes well too. I read about hyperthyroidism and fertility and it can and will cause very light, scant periods. So I am assuming this is why my period is so light this time. I am glad I am getting this taken care of before ovulation though. perhaps I can start on the meds before ovulation and have it taken care of by then. I dont know if the medicine used to treat your thyroid is immediately active or not though.

I am on cd1 today - second month of ttc no.3 had a longer cycle than normal last month d'oh! Gave hubby and I lots of practice at baby making tho!!!

This is going to sound strange (I am a vet nurse) but cats with hyperthyroidism get put on mess straight away at a level the vet feels I suitable and then blood tested 3 weeks later to see if the leeks are in the correct reference range ie under control. Hopefully that will be the same for you and the meds will start working straight away? My fingers are crossed or you!

What do you mean it may have been wrong? Did you take it at the wrong time or get up before you took it? if you get up and walk it's inaccurate because it can differentiate (walking quicker, slower, etc). Just take it next to OH he'll get over it lol

Use www.fertilityfriend.com to temp. It is the BEST site to do so. Don't forget to temp at the same time every morning, it is so important. There are BBT converters online for the days you sleep late or wake up earlier. I recommend picking a time (I do it at 7am) and set an alarm every morning. You can go back to sleep if you want too. Do you know how ferility friend and charting work? Like what to look for? Good luck hun :hugs: xx

I have heard really good things about FF but it won't let me register grrrrrrrr. Something to do with only letting a certain amount of people register at certain times and that I have to get someone to invite me? I have downloaded the app on my iPhone but can't use it as I have to register on the main site :growlmad:

I have a pretty good idea of what I am doing (she says), what to look for and when to temp. My alarm goes off at 6:40am anyway so I will more than likey take my temp then.

What do you mean it may have been wrong? Did you take it at the wrong time or get up before you took it? if you get up and walk it's inaccurate because it can differentiate (walking quicker, slower, etc). Just take it next to OH he'll get over it lol

Because I went to sleep at four in the morning, woke up at six thirty, tossed and turned until 7:10, got up, situated myself on the couch, and then took it. I guess I will just have to start taking it beside oh if moving really causes it to be that inaccurate. I just hate to disturb him. :)

I'll invite you! What's your email?

Would you really?! Thank you!O:)

It's: [email protected]

What cd are you on today? Whilst I'm happy af is here, I'm not enjoying the cramps! It feels like someone is trying to rip my ovaries out - one through my back and the other through my front! Time for more analgesia! We're having a heatwave in England at the mo so heat pads are out of the question!!!

how hot is it there?

I live in missouri in the US, it was 109 here without the index!

I can't figure out how to invite? I'll keep looking. Try to register again hun xx

I can't figure out how to invite? I'll keep looking. Try to register again hun xx

Thank you sweetie, appreciate it lots :)

I'm off to bed now, feeling shattered and it's late (in th UK)

Going to try and register at FF tomorrow.

Night all, will be in touch tomorrow xx

Morning all! How is everyone today? cd2 and counting.. my AF is SO light its very strange, hoping it gets heavier today at some point. Sent OH out to get the Agnus Castus and will start taking that tomorrow. Have heard great things - also picked up a bt today so will start temping tomorrow too. really hope this is the month... OPK's at the ready.. hurry up witch and go away again xx

I dont know what to do.. my period only lasted three days and it was so so light. I dont know if it was a real period or not.. if I dont get anything more by tomorrow I am taking and HPT just to be sure (going to amusement park) and then another on saturday if nothing else. I am going to call my gyno today and tell them what happened..see if they can provide any insight on what the hell is going on.

BC yes--BCP nope. I was on nuvaring. It was only my first cycle off of bc so that could be the reason. I called my gyno and told them what happened--waiting for them to call me back.

I just dont know if this would be an AF. DR said I ovulated the July 23 which would mean I only had an 8 day lp which sucks on its own. I just dont know what to think about anything right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->