CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Amazing pictures! The test line is so clear!

Congrats hunny! How lovely!

Keep me posted!

Think this thread has almost run it's course now....hope to join you and rachael soon....

x x x

Tww is Ok...6dpo (well now 7dpo as its just gone midnight in UK!)

Havehad a few light cramps on and off throughout the day since 1dpo, lots of lotiony cm and high soft closed cervix and that's about it. A few pains going from lower abdo to groin area too. No sore boobs (and been groping like mad to check!) and nipples normal! I do have clear skin except for one spot that has decided to come up today. Normally I get two or three a week before af....and i am due next thursday :cry:

Not too hopeful...just gonna have to wait and see. I don't feel this is my month tho. If not, dh and I are gonna go to the dr's in the new year as it would have been 6months. It only took first time with my boys so it's frustrating his time around. I know here are women who have been trying longer so I am very grateful that I have two gorgeous children already.

Gonna start testing Friday at 8dpo. Have some ic's and frers at the ready.

Guess only time will tell!

What symptoms have you had?

x x x

I wasn't feeling very hopeful & then this! FXed v.v.very tightly for you!! :dust:

I've had ringing in my right ear for the last 2 days, it doesn't last, maybe a minute or two, twice a day. dull cramping last night before bed, extremely tender/full breasts & hot flashes, bloaty feeling.. But I didn't think anything of most of these because I'm on Progesterone suppositories & it can also cause lots of symptoms!

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to wish you both a h&h 9 months and to sy goodbye really.

I think this thread has run it's course and you two have ao many more q's over in first tri now.

Thank you so much for your support since august, it's been so lovely to have been able to share this journey with you. Who knows, maybe I'll see you over in first tri very soon.

I'll be stalking you both!

Much love to you,

Helen xxxxxxxxxxx

aww Bells, :hugs: I hope you can join us shortly. Honestly, I stay out of first tri. There is too much sadness & worrying going on. I do hope your BFP is just around the corner though! And I'm always here for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->