CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

10dpo and a bfn this morning. My temp dipped the last two days bit went back up this morning. Clinging on to every last bit of hope, but I really don't think this is my month. Don't really have any symptoms and just have 'that feeling' iykwim...

I know 10dpo is still technically early, but I am not hopeful!

Hopefully November will be the month for us all and we will conceive our little fireworks!

x x x

Havent heard from anyone on here in a while.

Lemon? Bells? Florida? You guys still here?

Well, as for me, I am on cd11 and waiting to ovulate. I have been getting highs on my CBFM for a few days now and my OPKs have been getting darker by the day! I expect ovulation right on time this cycle! :happydance:

I am getting bloods drawn November 11 and if all goes well, testing November 16. that will only be 10dpo but my friend said she swears she sees me getting a bfp on November 16 so.. ok.. I will test that day. Lol.

Hope we catch this cycle cause DH cousin just had a baby a week ago. I hate her and we have to spend thanksgiving with her and her newborn. It is gonna be so annoying and all about the baby

"Oh, the baby took a shit!! Hurry get the camera!! The baby is shitting!!! Oh look, now she is throwing up! AWH how cute!"

That is what it is going to be like 100% down there. But if I have a little bean growing in my belly, that will make it so much easier to deal with!

BTW, I didnt mean to make that sound harsh but I dont like his family that much (or his cousin at all) and he is well aware of it. Maybe if they all werent stuck up bitches I would like them more. :shrug:

Hi all,

Sorry been so quiet, trying not to get to obsessed this month!

We the witch got me sunday bang on time making me cd6 today. This month I am doing nothing. Just taking my Pre-natals and that is it. Will
Be smep'ing till cd14 and then will Dtd everyday till cd18 and then every other day. I know I ovulate around cd17, but could be as early as cd15 so need to cover those few days!

Hopefully chilling out might help this month! And it's reall nice not having to worry about taking my temperatures each morning!

Hope everyone is ok?

Much love xxxx

I am kinda upset today..

I thought I was gonna get a peak on my monitor and a positive OPK today like last cycle, and it didnt happen.

Ovulation cramps are gone too.. I hope this doesnt mean I am not going to ovulate.. :(

bells, sorry AF got you hun! :hugs:

tryin, hopefully your body is just trying to trick you or something, FXed you O soon!

AFM, last Clomid pill was last night.. I've been super weepy & sad feeling..:cry: :shrug: feeling a little better today though. OPKs arrive today.. :D

Just need these 5-6 days to be over so the baby making can begin!

Hey all,

Well I'm cd12 today and an emotional wreck. Don't know what is wrong with me.

I did find out today that a friend of mine is expecting her fourth child. I so happy for her but it's still a kick in the teeth especially as she wasn't trying.

She split from her hubby in April, got together with her new fella in July, he called off his wedding in august to be wire her and she moved him into her home with her three children end of august and now they are pregnant!

I just can't be bothered this month with any of it. We've only Dtd once as I just feel it's pointless. Obviously we need to dtd to get pregnant!!! Hubby keeps saying it will happen but I'm just feeling so defeated and he really isn't being much of a support. Grrrrrrrr.

I'm not temping and did a random opk just out of curiosity but it was negative which I expected.

Hey ho. I will come out of this sorry state soon enough!

xxx

Last day of AF... I think??? It's been weird since it's the first AF following MC but we're hoping to start BDing in a few days.

It was nice to see one of your posts Lemon. Was getting worried about you.

As for me, I am 7dpo today. I got my progesterone levels drawn at 3dpo and they were 23! A good high number, especially for 3dpo, and a good strong ovulation.

I am testing tomorrow at 8dpo which I know is hella early but my friend swears I will get a positive on November 16. I have enough ICs so I figure wth. Lol.

How are you today bells? Your last post was a few days ago. Have you ovulated yet or anything?

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been so quiet - trying to keep calm and not get bogged down too much this month so kind of taking a break from here. I don't mean to be rude especially as you ladies are so lovely but I just want to see if backing of the ttc stuff for one month works at all!

Well I haven't temped this month but I did do an opk Wednesday evening and got a positive smiley face and almost positive opk, and yesterday I had another smiley and a defo positive opk. Today both were negative. We have only Dtd cd13, cd15, cd17, cd18 and today, cd19 just to see if Dtd every other day makes a difference. We will Dtd tomorrow and then leave it a few days.

So I could be 1dpo today, or 1dpo could be tomorrow. Af is due 30th November but will wait to see if she show or not.

If it doesn't happen this month, I will try foe another month before heading to my doctors to see why we aren't getting pregnant especially as I fell pregnant so easily with my boys.

Fingers crossed for us all.

Xxx

Hey ladies,

How are we all?

Me? Not much to report! Af is due next wednesday, but as I don't know how many dpo I am, I'm not really sure if that is the correct day. I have a 12/13 LP and I think I ovulated later this month so that will change my af die date.

The good thin is, I won't be worrying about testing, or testing early as I will just wait and see.

I have been pretty gassy the last two days, and peeing more often but that could be due to the 2-3 cups of tea I've been drinking each day! Can't help it this time of year especially when it gets dark at 4:30 in the afternoon. Everyone just goes into hibernation!

Rachael, sorry the witch got you :( 3rd time lucky?!

x x x

hey ladies, 8DPO today, AF due Monday & this was my first Clomid Cycle.. When do you plan on testing Bells?

Hoping the third time will be a charm!

the only thing that sucks is DH is going to be out of town December 4-8 and I am due to ovulate December 5! I called my DR and asked them if I could take it cd2-6 instead of 3-7 to try to ovulate a little earlier. They said no, but IDC. Lol. That is what I am doing. They are not monitoring me with bloodwork this cycle either.

I got a followup pregnancy reading from gail since her first one was wrong and it was only a few dollars. She said that spirit sees I am being too stressful about timing things and dates and such and that I need to take a step back. She said that spirit says I WILL be pregnant before February 2012, but they she wont give me an exact month because I need to chill. Lol.

So hoping it is this month!

I am so tempted to have a reading!!!!

I have found it much better not stressing or actively ttc this month. Whether it works, we'll have to wait and see.

I have just put a few thing into fertility friend and set FF as using my opk as my primary fertility sign. FF has put me at 3dpo but like I said, I don't know how exact this is.

I think I will wait to see when/if af arrives and if no show by Saturday next week then I will test.

I only have digi tests at home so I won't even be tempted to test as not easing my digi's! So I won't buy any tests till next Friday :)

Fingers crossed for us all

:dust: and love xxxx

Hi all,

So I'm about 9dpo today. Been really good and resisted testing!

Part of me thinks I am pregnant purely for some of the signs and symptoms, but then I just keep thinking it's all in my head!

My cervix is really high, almost unreachable - it's firm and definitely closed which it wasn't for the last two cycles. Also producing lots of creamy/lotiony cm and this time las mo th I was starting to 'dry up' (sorry tmi!)

I've been pretty knackered but keep tossing as turnig at night and getting quite hot in te night despite the cold weather in the UK a the mo.

Felt really dizzy/light headed yesterday and felt nauseous with it but nothing today.

I did however, have cramping on Thursday evening. Not painful, but could feel it and slight stretching too. That would have been approx 7dpo and am hoping that was implantation.

Like I said, I can only wish for this, and I am not getting my hopes up.

If af doesn't arrive Wednesday, I will test.....

Let's hope she stays away....for us all.

how's everyone else?

x x x

Alright.

I am cd6. My last day of clomid. Hopefully ovulation will happen before hubby has to go out of town next weekend. Gonna BD tomorrow, the 29th, and then the first-fourth. Hopefully there will be enough sperm in there to fertilize the egg even if ovulation doesnt happen for a couple days. He is leaving cd14. :( Boo!!

Fingers crossed for you bells!! I do hope this is it for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->