• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Well I'm out :cry:

Witch came a day early and boy am I gutted.

I jut feel like I can't do this anymore.

So ntnp didn't work!

Grrrrrrrr. Cd1 and onto another month.

xxxx

On a positive note, my ticker is correct and doesn't need changing!!!!

Sorry to hear that bells!

I am starting my OPKs today. I am kinda excited. Lol

sorry to hear AF got you Bells :hugs: we're not far apart, I'm on CD4, starting Clomid tomorrow

Hey Ladies!

Sorry i've not been in touch - been so hectic recently!

So not long to go before testing Rachael! Fingers crossed!

Me, i'm cd 10 today. I had a reading done by Gail...she reckons a bfp as late as feb 2012 and it will be a girl. If thats the case, I reckon I wont concieve till feb as the chinese gender prediction calendar is saying boys in dec and jan and then girls...

I did the calendar with my boys and they were both correct, and my three friends that have had children are all correct too!

So guess we'll just have to wait and see!

But feeling upbeat and positive and just going to go with the flow now and see what hapens. It would be lovely if I was to get my bfp this xmas tho!

x x x

Hello Bells! :hi:

YUP!! Not long before testing!! I had some cramps last night and my gums bled today (heard that could be a symptom, lol) but other than that nothing.

Sadly, DH left the day before I ovulated too. We dtd twice saturday, once sunday, and he left sunday night, then I ovulated monday night. I am 6dpo today and testing on the 17th!! Hope it is positive!!! I feel good this cycle about not testing early. I also had a follow up reading from gail since my first one was wrong. It said that spirit thinks I am trying way too hard and that I will be pregnant before February 2012 but that they wont tell me a specific month because I need to chill out. Lol. She also said a boy, which goes against the calender. So I guess we will see!!

Cant believe christmas is coming up so quickly!! LOL. Where the hell did the time go!?!?

:hi:

Just checking how everyone is doing?

Me, think I ovulated today (cd17) - had some pinching on my left had side this morning, enough or me to hold that area.

Yesterday my cp was high, soft, open and I has loads of ewcm. Today is the same.

So my cycle is on track. Af is due on the 28th and my LP is anywhere between 12-14 days.

May test at 8dpo (23rd) but not sure. Dont want it to put a dampener on Xmas if it's negative. But what a lovely present it would be to give my hubby if I did get my BFP?!

:dust: to us all!!!

WELL, I got a very faint positive on my test this morning but I forgot to look at the dang thing for three hours after I took it so I am actually calling it a bfn evap. There is definitely a second line there but I just cant tell if it has color or not. Gonna test with a frer with fmu tomorrow. PRAYING it is real and not a meanie evap!

Good luck bells!! When is af due?

Wow! My fingers are crossed and I'm praying for you flower! You've been on such a journey that it's time for you to have your BFP xxx

Af is due 28th December eeeeeek.

We've Dtd on time, on cd11, 13, 15 and today (17). Thought we'd try the every other day approach. And cd17 was in the morning so the little swimmers would be where they should be (hopefully!) should ovulation have occurred today (which seems to be normal) we'll continue to Dtd every other day for a few more days just incase!

I still think it will be a bfn this month, which I'm ok with. I'm going to try not symptom but it's easier said than done!

Let us know how you get on tomorrow!

Lots of :dust: to you!

x x x x x x x x x x x x
spot

hey Tryin, exciting about the faint bfp!! eeek!!

Bells, yay for the TWW! I'm 2dpo today, O'd CD17 also. FXed for you!

Morning (from the UK anyhow!)

Bit random but I have just had my moonstone and Rose quartz fertility bracelet arrive in the post! Ok, it's arrived a day or two post ovulation but you never know, and if indent get my BFP this month then it's here ready for next month!

Just need to get it under the moonlight tonight and charge the moonstones :o)

Anything is worth a try!

It is such a beautiful piece of jewellery too! And the lady who made it has put a turtle charm on it, as turtles are known for fertility (to do with all the eggs they produce).

Rachael, my fingers are crossed for you!

Florida, lovey to hear you're ok :)

Let's hope we will all get our much wanted Xmas pressies!

x xx

It was a bfn on a frer. Freaking sucks. AF still isnt here and the frers are 25mui while the test I took yesterday was 10mui. I am hoping it is still too early but IDK.

I will test again Sunday if she doesnt show tomorrow.

FX for you bells and Florida! I hope you guys get your bfps!!

Rachael - what's happening?!!!!

'a teensy bit pregnant?!' ?????!!!!!

Eeeeeeek!

I do hope so!!!!!

x x x x

Oh hunny, many congratulations to you!

And you were so worried about your oh being away around ov too!

Shows those little swimmers know where to go and hang on for as long ad possible!

How exciting and what a lovely Xmas present for you!

I just hope there is some Xmas cheer fo Florida and I.....

Keep us posted on how you're doing x x x

Look at your profile picture! How official is that?!

God I so hope I am there soon...

All my ttc are getting preggers....

One day hopefully. Never knew ttc would be this hard especially as my other two were conceived first time. Probably because I hit 30 this year!

Did you have any symptoms?

x x x

I have a few. My gums bleed sometimes when I brush my teeth, my belly button gets weird twitches, some af feeling type cramps, EXTREMELY tired, boobs are a little swollen and sore, and missed my period. That is about it! I dont feel pregnant. I certainly dont look pregnant. I cant wait to be rockin my bump!

You will get there soon Bells. I can feeeeeeeel it! It took me 8 months and 3 rounds of clomid to conceive my first!

Ok Florida....you may have your BFP is see?!

Do tell more!!!!

How amazing!!!!!

x x x

lol, I was just coming to update! I'm 8DPO & pretty sure this is the start to my bfp. How's the TWW treating you Bells?

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1197.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1196.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1196-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116