CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Rachael, Are you having your bloods drawn today? Might be thinking of someone else?

Me, I think I ovulated yesterday. My temp dipped aain yesterday and has shot right back up today. Had another smiley this morning tho! What do you think? Defo gonna Dtd today, only have one softcup left tho :( wish I had brought the bigger pack now!!!

I just want my 2ww to be here!!! I go on holiday next week for a week, so that will hopefully keep my mind off ttc. But then I said that last time I went on holiday!

Have you heard from Florida? She has gone quiet one here :(

Xxx

hey bells, still here.. and I lurk.. Just not much to update with this never ending cycle.. I've got an appt for tomorrow and I'm going to ask my doctor for some Provera to bring AF on..

Yes, I had my bloods drawn today!! I wont get the results until tomorrow but I hope they come back good!! Then, I am gonna be testing on Saturday. I feel like I might cave at 10dpo if my progesterone results come back good though! Lol. So we will see what happens. I am 7dpo today!!

Your chart definitely looks good!! I hope your temps stay up!!

I have nothing to do to occupy my time. I am gonna hang out with an old friend today for a little while and I have a ton of homework so I will just focus on those things today. If they dont call my by like four in the afternoon tomorrow I am gonna give them a call and see if my results are in!!

I also hope my LP is sufficiently long enough. I am gonna be REALLY sad if I get af between now and 10dpo!

Florida:

I am soo glad that you are finally off to the DR tomorrow!!

You guys were so lovely a few months ago. Mind if I rejoin you

Hey flower, of course not. You were such a big support to us, so let us be the support you need right now, and for the future :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss when it's something you want sooooo bad. My first pregnancy ended at 14 weeks after the baby was diagnosed with anencephaly. I was heartbroken. I wish I had found a forum like this to talk it through with women who had been in the same situation. That's what helped me the most, but none of my friends had ever been pregnant, let aone lost a child.

we're here for you and if you ever need to rant ot talk, please do.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Yes, I had my bloods drawn today!! I wont get the results until tomorrow but I hope they come back good!! Then, I am gonna be testing on Saturday. I feel like I might cave at 10dpo if my progesterone results come back good though! Lol. So we will see what happens. I am 7dpo today!!

Your chart definitely looks good!! I hope your temps stay up!!

I have nothing to do to occupy my time. I am gonna hang out with an old friend today for a little while and I have a ton of homework so I will just focus on those things today. If they dont call my by like four in the afternoon tomorrow I am gonna give them a call and see if my results are in!!

I also hope my LP is sufficiently long enough. I am gonna be REALLY sad if I get af between now and 10dpo!

Florida:

I am soo glad that you are finally off to the DR tomorrow!!

You must let us know how your results are! I have high hopes for you this month. In fact, i'm feeling very positive for us!

My opk and smiley digi were both negative this evening thus confirming I probably have ovulated. My cervix position has changed and my cm is now sticky. So at least I have dtd at the right time :haha: Will persuade hubby tonight just to be on the safe side and then will look forward to a night off tomorrow :dohh:

I too hope my temps start to increase and stay up. In fact I hope to see a dip aound 7/8dpo and then a gentle climb again hehehe! That would be lovely!!!

xxx

hey bells, still here.. and I lurk.. Just not much to update with this never ending cycle.. I've got an appt for tomorrow and I'm going to ask my doctor for some Provera to bring AF on..

Hiya!

Glad you're ok. I am pleased you are going to the doctors and hopefully giving the :witch: a kick up the a$$, make her get on her broom and pay you a much wanted visit! And hopefully her only visit for 9 months!!!

Let us know how you get on

xxx

Welcome back bridgette. I do hope you catch again soon. :hugs:

AFM,

Ovulation!!!!! Results were 17.2!! Not the highest but my DR was pleased! Now just gotta get that :bfp:!!

Welcome back bridgette. I do hope you catch again soon. :hugs:

AFM,

Ovulation!!!!! Results were 17.2!! Not the highest but my DR was pleased! Now just gotta get that :bfp:!!

Horray for ovulation! OMG, not long till testing time!!! How blooming exciting!

Afm, defo over my lh surge - opk's and smileys negative today.

I had a teeny tiny dip in my temps today. Was hoping for a rise and another rise tomorrow. I still think I ovulated sunday. Didn't have any ov pains, never do, but had loads of ewcm and my cervix was definitely ready and waiting!!! I would just love FF to give me crosshairs to confirm!

xxx

something to make us all laugh...

I had a bit of an emotional meltdown in my kitchen earlier, tears and all! All because my cat jumped on the table and knocked his water bowl flying! It was like a pre-menstrual type of thing. Hubby just cuddled me and I soon got over it! He then came up to me 10 mns later and said 'I think you're pregnant'... guess we'll just have to wait and see! If I did ov on sunday I would be 2dpo today. Personally, I think it would be too soon to say my meltdown was due to pregnancy, but it was al a bit odd!

xxx

FF gave me solid crosshairs this morning woop woop!

I am officially in the 2ww and 3dpo! I so hope we caught the egg. Done everything I can this month from Dtd daily, to using soft cups (and keepin them in for 12 hrs!), conceive plus and taking Pre-natals. Not to mention opk ic's, opk smileys, temping and charting!! And making sure I eat loads of fruit and veg and home cooked meals!

But not going to get too optimistic - can't get my hopes up and then have them taken away.

X x x

I hope you caught it!!

I am testing tomorrow. I am so nervous.. I have a feeling I am out this month even though it is still early. But I do think we will catch it soon!

But I am only 9dpo so I still have a few days before I am completely out!

ok, 5dpo and i am starting to get twitchy and impatient about this whole 2ww.

It hasn't helped that i've been looking at positive 5dpo hpt's on fertility friend.

Raghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I am 11dpo and got a bfn this morning.

Then I tested in the afternoon and got a faint line. I freaked out and jumped in my car and went to walmart to get a frer and it came back a bfn so I am pretty sure my first test was a bfevap. :( I really thought it was it. I was like speeding to walmart and jumping around the store, even the lady who checked me out was like "you seem happy, yay! Good luck!!!!"

I am going out of town this weekend. I wasnt going to bring any HPT and just wait to see if AF showed and if she didnt to test Monday. But now with that faint line I am thinking what if it wasnt an evap? I dont want to not test in the morning and then do something that I shouldnt have if it actually was a faint bfp and the frer didnt read it.

IDK. I am kinda stuck on what to do. :shrug:

When I got my bfp in August, I got a positive on an ic before a FRER, so don't rule them out yet! I also tested when I was on holiday, I wasn't going to let it ruin my holiday, but also wanted to know as soon as so I didn't drink or do anything I shouldn't have.

Maybe try one more in the morning...it's not going to hurt, although will play with your emotions! Some women don't even get positive FRER's until their af is late. Just stay clear of the cb digi's as when you see the words 'not pregnant', that takes all glimmer of hope away. Wait till you get a bfp and then do a digi! And you will get your bfp!

As for me, I have been trying not to symptom spot but I have noticed the following:

Felt a little nauseous this afternon (UK time). Didn't last long, but was enough for me to pull a funny face.
Have had a stuffy nose the last two days and my throat is still a little sore. But I feel fine in myself and do't feel like i'm getting sick.
Been peeing more than normal.
had a really horrible taste in mouth yesterday afternnon and most of today. Not metallic as some women say they get, but definitely not pleasant.
The other thing is my cm - i've had loads of it and its really creamy! My cervix was high, firm and closed. Not sure if that's a good thing or not, but they are the changes I have noticed.

Can't say i've had sore boobs, although I did brush against my nipples when putting my pyjamas on earlier and they were pretty sensitive!..

Maybe it's all in my head?

Good luck if you test in the morning - you won't need it tho!

x x x x

Thanks, :hugs:

I hope so.. I will test again and update what happens as soon as I get back from the lakehouse.

I hope it is a positive!

I do hope you also get a positive. When do you plan on testing? Your symptoms sound fab!

back another month i am on cd3. I'm definitely trying softcups and preseed this month. 3rd cycle taking soy. finally o'd last month after who knows how long my periods were always wacky. I am also on my 2nd cycle taking my temps and opks. Hopefully this is my cycle :thumbup:

Hey Rachael, I'm sorry to hear the wicked witch arrived :( :hugs:

I am 8dpo and to be honest, I don't think it's my month either. I know it's still early, but I dont feel pregnant but I am quite irritable so think the witch is just round the corner.

Plus my temp is up and down, still way above the coverline but it's not rising continuously which makes me think she isn't fat away.

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->