CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Amy X - I never check for CM. When it lands in my underwear that's when I'm like, HELLO LADY!!! LMAO

LMAO. I suppose I might just wait and see this cycle then, I hadn't really thought of it before to be honest. Until I started using FF so I might just wait and see. And hope its as easy for me to see my fertile cm, lol. It's egg white cm when your fertile isn't it? I remember last month, I kept getting watery sort of cm in my underwear but didn't think anything of it, what does that indicate? Do you know? That's what made me wonder how people can tell after they've done the deed and have the 'swimmers' there as well how they can check their cm. x

Welcome X! All the best for that 'natural' BFP we are all going to get in a few weeks!
Amy I wouldn't have a clue what the difference is between swimmers and CM. I know what you mean though, I find it all comes out the next day (so gross and TMI). But then I haven't been on the look out for CM before so I will see! I'm getting the lessons emailed to me from FF and they said the watery CM is the step before EWCM and probably fertile so get BDing if you see it!
Sperm meets egg is pretty much just a plan that tells you when to BD. it's every second day from CD8, OPKs from CD10 and when you get a positive opk BD daily for three days, skip a day and then one more time. If no pos opk just BD very second day until AF or pos pregnancy test. Last month was our first month off the pill and we went a bit crazy BDing (also on honeymoon!) and wore ourselves out lmao so I want us to pace ourselves this time. I'm also a planner so I like having plans for things!
Hope everyone has a lovely day today.

Nearly married- That's the same position I'm in, I've never thought about it before until now I've started started using FF this month. So is it best I take it to BD every other day/night, not every night/night?.. I'm beginning to regret now not buying any OPK's for this cycle. As it seems to make things sooo much more easier and simple. I hoped that temps would help me enough to know, but they're all over the place on my chart. Lol. Congratulations on your marriage, gotta start calling you 'married' now :) xx

Ohhh yesss, I agree with 'Married' (lol) lead the way for all out BFP's good luck!! X

I used OPKs last cycle without temping and went really crazy (did like two a day) and then missed two days on our long flight home so I never actually got a positive. So they def have their limits. I only have three left so if my new ones don't arrive in time I won't use them either.
I'm actually not too sure if its best to BD every day or every second day. I would think every day would be pretty good. We wouldn't maintain every day so every second day is good for us. It's so hard knowing what to do!

I know tell me about it!.. And some people seem to find it soo easy, jealous! I had problems conceiving my first as well, took months and months! Well over a year, so hoping I dont have the same problem. So trying to do everything right. Yeahh we don't seem to have any problem maintaining DTD each night, but now we are back TTC again I bet we do.. I don't want it to begin feeling too routine like if that makes sense? X

I used digital OPKs for both of my natural bfps. I am telling you... it makes the whole process much less stressful and if they are used properly, you will not miss your window. I will say this though, success using OPKs has A LOT to do with the time of day that you use them. You definitely should be testing 2x a day! Most women, myself included, usually surge in the morning. It takes that LH surge 4 hours to show up in your urine and it does not stick around long! So, if you test with FMU that day, you will miss your surge because it's too early to show up in your urine and it will be gone when you test the next morning. Usually mine is back to negative within 12 hours on the opks. If you test around 2pm and before bed, you will definitely not miss it. I test everyday and when I start becoming JUICY ( as I call it LOL) that's when I start to double up on the testing. the Clear Blue digital ovulation test is fabulous but it's expensive but it is so worth the 40-some dollars because they are so reliable. I also chart my temperatures. Yes, the chart is hard to follow because it seems like it's all over the place. The thing about charting is that it will not tell you that you are getting ready to ovulate... it will only confirm that you have ovulated by that .5 to 1.0 rise in temperature that we look for. So, by doing both OPKs and charting temps, you absolutely should not miss your egg- unless you have other issues.

I used OPKs last cycle without temping and went really crazy (did like two a day) and then missed two days on our long flight home so I never actually got a positive. So they def have their limits. I only have three left so if my new ones don't arrive in time I won't use them either.
I'm actually not too sure if its best to BD every day or every second day. I would think every day would be pretty good. We wouldn't maintain every day so every second day is good for us. It's so hard knowing what to do!

I have been told by my RE that you should :sex: every other day. Having sex every day would keep his counts low and his sperm immature. :thumbup:

LMAO. I suppose I might just wait and see this cycle then, I hadn't really thought of it before to be honest. Until I started using FF so I might just wait and see. And hope its as easy for me to see my fertile cm, lol. It's egg white cm when your fertile isn't it? I remember last month, I kept getting watery sort of cm in my underwear but didn't think anything of it, what does that indicate? Do you know? That's what made me wonder how people can tell after they've done the deed and have the 'swimmers' there as well how they can check their cm. x

Clear, juicy, and snotty is fertile. Egg white is what you look for in the 2ww :hugs:

Okay thanks for the advice with OPK's.. Very interesting. Just wish it was as easy for me as it seems to be for others around me. Not sure of any other problems, years ago was tested for PCOS and was supposed to have a laparoscopy to look for endometriosis but never had it done as I was too scared. I was only 17 at the time. Was due to very irregular periods, that went on for weeks at a time! Sometimes more. But then I fell with my daughter however many years later, she's now 2, and decided to start TTC again. So just have to wait and see how it goes. I think this cycle I'm not going to buy any OPK's or CB monitor as if I order may miss my ovulation day anyway.. Waiting for it/them to be delivered. So next cycle if I get there I shall buy the Internet cheapie OPK's, then if I get to the cycle after that I will get a CB monitor I think. So BD'ing every other day/night is best then. Maybe that's were I have been going wrong?! X

Lmao X at 'juicy'! I think I was probably using my OPKs at the wrong time of day! I was using them first thing and we kept changing time zones so it prob wasn't that accurate. Hopefully my next lot show up soon. Otherwise ill just temp and then get my bfp ;)
My first two babies I got pregnant really easily so this is quite different actually trying! I was 19 and 20 when I got pregnant so I think I had youth on my side. I'm not 30 yet but when I went to get my IUD out my dr warned me it might take longer because of my age! I didn't even think I was that old!
Amy do you kind of know when you are OVing? Maybe you could do it every second day leading up to O and then daily when O is happening?

HI! I'm on CD 2 today, and am also new to temp charting. I'm ttc#4 and and starting my 5th cycle of trying. Good luck!!! I hope this is our :bfp: month!!! I'm thinking :dust:

Hello ladies checking in cd5 for me and the :witch: has left the building. I'm doing it all will start my cheapies cd 10 when they get darker or closer to my o date will use my digi's will test at least twice a day. I'm also temping I finally have a full month to compare to so excited. :dust: :dust: to all

HI! I'm on CD 2 today, and am also new to temp charting. I'm ttc#4 and and starting my 5th cycle of trying. Good luck!!! I hope this is our :bfp: month!!! I'm thinking :dust:

Welcome! I am also ttc#4 and it has been quite the roller coaster! I'm on like cycle #23 of trying! LOL :dohh:

Hello ladies checking in cd5 for me and the :witch: has left the building. I'm doing it all will start my cheapies cd 10 when they get darker or closer to my o date will use my digi's will test at least twice a day. I'm also temping I finally have a full month to compare to so excited. :dust: :dust: to all

Yaaaay! It really helps a lot when you have cycles to compare to. My period is gone as well - all except for the 'leftovers' that linger.... Eeek! Ha ha ha I have never used the ovulation cheapies before. Only the digital. What do you look for? Isn't there always 2 lines on those? You have to judge color intensity yourself?

Lmao X at 'juicy'! I think I was probably using my OPKs at the wrong time of day! I was using them first thing and we kept changing time zones so it prob wasn't that accurate. Hopefully my next lot show up soon. Otherwise ill just temp and then get my bfp ;)
My first two babies I got pregnant really easily so this is quite different actually trying! I was 19 and 20 when I got pregnant so I think I had youth on my side. I'm not 30 yet but when I went to get my IUD out my dr warned me it might take longer because of my age! I didn't even think I was that old!
Amy do you kind of know when you are OVing? Maybe you could do it every second day leading up to O and then daily when O is happening?

Ya know, I feel you on the fertile 20! Back in the day, I swear if a guy looked at me - I was pregnant!!! Lol Before I knew it, I had 3 boys in diapers soooo I had to close up shop! Sadly, my youngest boy passed ( God love my little guy) from SIDS so I have always wanted another child but wanted to wait until I was ready. Now, I'm ready and I know my age is a factor but I am hoping that I will be blessed just one more time :)

Jeesh, I am really cramping this morning. I'm not sure what to think of it. Hubby and I did the deed last night (first time in awhile due to the IVF and the following period from hell!) I'm only CD7, surely I'm not getting ready to ovulate already??? Although, I have heard IVFers talk about ovulation being off the following month... I dunno. Maybe it's just GAS! LOL

Good morning ladies!!! Sorry about not keeping up this weekend. Been a busy one a that! How's everyone feeling??? Hopefully getting ready to ovulate!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->