CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

FF Wife how are you doing?

I am doing great! MS is still horrible. I have my good days and then bad days. Now it seems as I have to pack an extra pair of clothing for when I do get sick. Bladder can't take the sickness. Lol I went this past Tuesday for my 1st original dr. appt with my Doctor. She is ecstatic I am pregnant again. She is also hoping for a girl. We did do an ultrasound but did not get any pictures to share with yall as it was for the doctors' knowing only. Something they do now. But we did get to see our baby and see the heartbeat fluttering. Kinda of blurry and dark but we did get to see a portion of him/her. :) I go back Sept. 23 for a good ultrasound and I get pictures. So I will def share with yall! :)

Patiently waiting for yalls bfp! :) Any luck for yall this cylce ladies?

Thanks! Glad to hear you are doing well!~ Boo on the MS! That has to be tough! I hope it gets better~

ff- i'm so sorry about the ms! i hope you feel better soon. i don't get how you can be shown an u/s and not get any photos! how sad for you hun!

and kit- how's your cycle going?

Here's todays midday opk ladies. One last night was only slightly lighter, tonight will be day three of bd'ing so really hoping that we're doing it right. it better get lighter soon so i can give dh a rest lol!

Attachments

• 0830031233.jpg
    0830031233.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks ladies! I know thats what I said! Luckily me and my mil got to see him/her. It is something they are doing now. Luckily that ultrasound did not count against my 2 free ultrasounds that my insurance covers. My dr. said they have to do an ultrasound first visit to see how much progress is being made. Luckily everything looked really good. Sad part I didnt get to hear the heartbeat or snag a picture. :( booo but next month ill have one for sure.

ff- i'm so sorry about the ms! i hope you feel better soon. i don't get how you can be shown an u/s and not get any photos! how sad for you hun!

and kit- how's your cycle going?

Here's todays midday opk ladies. One last night was only slightly lighter, tonight will be day three of bd'ing so really hoping that we're doing it right. it better get lighter soon so i can give dh a rest lol!

Looks reallllly good! Fx'ed you get that sweet baby this round! :)

i never even got an u/s until 13 weeks. but i did get a few shots, i think 2 to take home. how far are you now hun?

Almost 10 weeks! I wasn't sure why they did an ultrasound so early. With my DS I was 13 weeks as well. But I was with a different dr then. Shortly after that ultrasound I switched to my doctor that I have now. Whom I love. My dr said it was something they were trying differently to pin point delivery date. From the looks of it she said I was right on time and making great progress. My insurance only allows 2 free ultrasounds. She said that one did not count against me as it was for her to check to see how the baby was doing. It literally took less than 5 mins and she was done with it. But luckily the next ultrasound on the 23rd I get to see him/her more clearly and hear the heartbeat. Plus get pictures.

i dont get free u/s at all :(

kit how are you? chart looks great!

i dont get free u/s at all :(

kit how are you? chart looks great!

I def was not expecting it at all. I was thinking I was going to have a regular scan and it be it.

How are yall feeling? Anything new? Symptoms...etc???

Kit I have to agree with Mommy...your charts look wonderful!! Fx'ed!!!:thumbup:

no symptoms. nothing. i feel so out already.

i have NOTHING going on.

ugh.

just waiting for af. 10 days til she arrives. :coffee:

no symptoms. nothing. i feel so out already.

i have NOTHING going on.

ugh.

just waiting for af. 10 days til she arrives. :coffee:

Just because you don't feel it does not mean it didn't happen! :) Some ladies have symptoms and some don't. Don't give up hope! :hugs:

Lots and lots of baby dust to all of you wonderful ladies! :)

Thanks! Temps have done something this month they never have before! Not testing till Monday! Eek nervous!

Yayyyy Kitcat!!! Looks wonderful! When is af due for you?

Was supposed to start in a few days but I have some pinky orange this morning and a huge temp dip. But I traveled all day yesterday so not sure what to think.

Was supposed to start in a few days but I have some pinky orange this morning and a huge temp dip. But I traveled all day yesterday so not sure what to think.

Hmm may be implantation bleed and dip!! :)

AF started in full force yesterday. On to Cycle 8

Hey ladies. Haven't been around lately because I'm just not feeling like anything is happening here. AF was due last thursday but I am still waiting. This is very typical of me though to be late. I have been 3 weeks late before so I'm not holding onto any hope. I have had pelvic pain and cramping so Im sure AF is on it's way. :dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->