CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

12dpo. Af due either tomorrow or thursday.

Oh boy! Do you feel as if she is making way? I didnt get my bfp until the day of af. The day before it was a bfn. So hopefully good news in the next day or so! :) Fx'ed for you!

I don't know! lol! i feel so stupid! When i got bfp with dd, i swore i was getting af the day she was due. i was in so much pain from cramps, it was ridiculous. but this time i have nothing. minor cramping here and there but nothing much. i'm really tired. i mean really. but that could be the summer insomnia taking it's toll.

12dpo. Af due either tomorrow or thursday.

Oh boy! Do you feel as if she is making way? I didnt get my bfp until the day of af. The day before it was a bfn. So hopefully good news in the next day or so! :) Fx'ed for you!

I don't know! lol! i feel so stupid! When i got bfp with dd, i swore i was getting af the day she was due. i was in so much pain from cramps, it was ridiculous. but this time i have nothing. minor cramping here and there but nothing much. i'm really tired. i mean really. but that could be the summer insomnia taking it's toll.

Funny thing about how you feel now is that I felt the same way right before my bfp. With my ds I felt the same thinking af was going to show any minute. Well this go round I didnt feel her coming at all. Minor cramping but other than that nothing. Not to mention I was exhausted all day every day. :thumbup: Hopefully it is a good sign! :) Have you tested any?

Oh noo!!! BOOOO AF! It will be yall's turn soon! Sending more prayers up this cycle!

Aww sorry to hear mommy!! We just need to keep trying and hope our time comes soon! :)

doing alright, about to go on vacay! packing over here, but all mine is done and need dd's done now, but she's still sleeping!

doing alright, about to go on vacay! packing over here, but all mine is done and need dd's done now, but she's still sleeping!

Oh boo!!! I so need a vacation! I hope y'all have a great time! Worse part for me about vacay is packing and unpacking! Hate it!!!

Me too! We have to go to NY for a wedding and we live in the Desert where it is still over 100 degrees every day....Im going to freeze in NY! I have to pull out my fall clothes! Kinda excited too though since I cant wear any of it for another few months here!

Kit i went to a wedding in nov the year i was pg with my dd, but didn't know i was pg at the time! and it was like 30 degrees out!!! terrible lol! i was SO thrilled i wasn't in the wedding party, who spent hours taking photos outside near a giant lake!!!

Updates anyone? I am CD20 and last night was rough! I had some nasty cramps and pelvic pain going on. I still have pelvic pain right now. Im not sure if it's pms or what...AF isn't due for at least another week and a half (I have longer cycles). Im wondering if I've got endometriosis again. I had surgery 3 years ago for it and before that was 2 years before...think I'm about due for a cleaning out. Ugh. Still keeping my hopes up that MAYBE it was implantation. Hope you all are doing well!

Not really, doing opks, due to o on thursday, starting bd marathon tomorrow night. other than that, nothing really going on! :) just waiting to to to wait for tww!

Finally confirmed O! Wahoo! Too bad we only got one BD in before O. Hoping for all of us this is our month!

You have longer cycles like I do right Mommy? How did you conceive DD? How long did it take? I never seem to O before CD 19

You have longer cycles like I do right Mommy? How did you conceive DD? How long did it take? I never seem to O before CD 19

Hey hun, depends. i used to. but the last two have been 30 days, then 29. this will probably be a 30 though. Before i had dd they were all over the place, between 30-33. Actually when we started in june one was like 70 days!!! My o day was moving around each cycle. the cycle i conceived dd, i got my positive opk on cd21, and it was way darker than the control. So we dtd that night and the three days following and got it. that was my first cycle doing opks ever.

We did ferning, softcups, preseed, opks, and i think there were other thigns too but i can't remember. i feel like i added something each cycle as i couldn't stand NOT having control over it!

What do you think of todays opk ? darkest i've had this cycle, and last cycle i never got a positive. I"m hoping this is my pos and i can be done with waiting for it. What do you think?

Attachments

• 0829032009.jpg
    0829032009.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79