CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Me too! I think the spotting on 4 dpo may have been a cyst. Since I take prog after o for the last 6 months I think that may be causing cysts now. Who knows.

ohhh cysts. they found a cyst on my left ovary at the end of may. but i really don't know if that means anything

ohhhh that would make since. Are you going to get it checked out?

Mommy- I do not believe it means anything at all but then again I could be wrong.

kit cat just saw your chart :( i'm sorry about af hun :hugs:

ff how are you feeling?!

ff how are you feeling?!

ohhh boy....Morning sickness kicked in full swing at 4 1/2 weeks! Its horrible!!! Other than that I feel great. I am having loads of cramps from stretching and I am already showing!? Is that even normal!? Not to mention only one boob is sore. Lol I don't want to have one bigger than the other! hahahaha

Me and dh went out to dinner Saturday night and we had to go through our Sonic Drive-in to eat bc I was so nauseous! Worked for us lol I got my chocolate milkshake I have been craving!

ff how are you feeling?!

ohhh boy....Morning sickness kicked in full swing at 4 1/2 weeks! Its horrible!!! Other than that I feel great. I am having loads of cramps from stretching and I am already showing!? Is that even normal!? Not to mention only one boob is sore. Lol I don't want to have one bigger than the other! hahahaha

Me and dh went out to dinner Saturday night and we had to go through our Sonic Drive-in to eat bc I was so nauseous! Worked for us lol I got my chocolate milkshake I have been craving!

oh man, ms, i only had that a touch in the beginning, scared i'll get it full blown to teach me a lesson this time.

and are you sure it's not just bad bloat??? although my friend said with her second she was showing pretty fast. :/ but my sil was smaller with her second than her first! i guess they really are completely different one pg to the next!!!

i craved milkshakes when pregnant last time, i would love to be able to suck those down again lol!

ff how are you feeling?!

oh man, ms, i only had that a touch in the beginning, scared i'll get it full blown to teach me a lesson this time.

and are you sure it's not just bad bloat??? although my friend said with her second she was showing pretty fast. :/ but my sil was smaller with her second than her first! i guess they really are completely different one pg to the next!!!

i craved milkshakes when pregnant last time, i would love to be able to suck those down again lol!

MS is horrible! hahah I can count on one hand how many times I got sick off of it. But the nausea is horrible. It took me forever to show with my son. One day I woke up and bam a belly. Now with this pg I started showing right away. Not letting up lol Just keeps getting bigger. Each pg is def different, no heartburn this go round which I am so excited about. I had horrible and I mean horrible heartburn. So yes def different lol. Thankfully! Talking milkshakes I wish I had one right now! :haha: love them! My husband had training one night and I was around my last trimester with my son and it was 12 at night before he got home and I text him earlier that night to bring me a chocolate milkshake and a small french fry we sat up in bed talking and me being completely satisfied! :) He spoiled me a little then. I so hope you get your craving for milkshakes asap! :)

Oh no bfn!!!! How many dpo are you and when is af due? Could def still be early! :):hugs:

FX'd for all! AF is out the door for me too! DH is on BOARD this cycle like no other! HAHAH!

Mine were 10 days before my lap surgery! Now they range for 2 to 5 days! Thank goodness!

So how is everyone?

Def cant complain! How about you!? Anything knew happening! :thumbup:

Nothing new with me right now...AF is just about finally outa here...then onto the BDing (best part!) lol Hope that nausea goes away for you soon!

Yayy!! Good luck to you I hope you get that wonderful sticky bean this cylce! :)

Thank You! The only prob I have is the ms. Hopefully since it kicked in early this round maybe it will end early! :)

12dpo. Af due either tomorrow or thursday.

Oh boy! Do you feel as if she is making way? I didnt get my bfp until the day of af. The day before it was a bfn. So hopefully good news in the next day or so! :) Fx'ed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->