Cd1 anyone?

Newlywed2012

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone on cd1 today? I can on light spotting yesterday evening with full on bleeding today. This will be the first month TTC and will be doing a very small amount of charting. A bit to background about me. I'm a support worker for disabled young adults and my husband is a commuter in London and works in IT. We're in the process of buying a house and are just exchanging contracts and will moving in 1st August. We got married on 31at August 2012. Would be good to hear from others. X

I will be tomorrow i think, i have bled today and it seemed full flow but it has stopped so it will probably be in full force tomorrow, this is also my first time ttc aswell, i am not charting just ovulation tests for now, i have always had irregular periods but i have just came off the pill and i have lost nearly 1 stone so hopefully that goes in my favor, i have a scan tomorrow to test for pcos and to check on the cyst i already have.

Good luck :)

Good luck with your scan. How does it work with ovulation tests. I haven't even looked in to them as I thought it was really expensive? This is also my first month TTC after coming off the pill. Will be interesting to see if my cycle goes regular straight away or if its gunna be irregular. Let me know if you come on tomoz. X

you can buy 30 ovulation tests for under £5 on ebay, they are the ones i have got, hopefully they work i'm scared i will miss ovulation completely or i might not at all or i'll have a really long cycle like before. I cant wait to see what my cycle is like either it will be good to know how long they will be and hopefully when i ovulate. I will do i am having all the pms symptoms they dont usually come until it actually starts so this will probably be a interesting period for me lol x

I know I thought I was pregnant as I was late by 18 days but that's because I've come off the pill. I've had sore nipples and period pains plus acne for atleast two weeks and was sure I was but big AF cake properly today :-( I may have a look in to ovulation though. All I would say is make sure you listen to your body and instincts as well as ovulation tests. Xx

Yeah its a bummer that it takes up to 6 months to regulate after the pill, 18 days isnt so bad some people do go the whole 6 months without a period, before i went on the pill i didnt really take any notice to my cycles because they were so irregular and i was on and off the depo and the pill, i do recall having sore boobs about 2 weeks before my period would come, maybe that was ovulation hopefully it was and its the same this time, i dont think i have ever gone longer than 3 months without a period before though. Yes do look into the ovulation tests alot of people use them, some people use them along with temp charting or just temp charting, it depends what you find more helpful xx

Hi i am on cd1 today. I am new to this site a little bit about me
Dh and i have been married since march 2012 we have been ttc#1 properly after a loss in may. Hope this our month ladies

Hey Newly! LC here, this is my 2nd month ttc. I came off the pill on 6/11/13 so last month was my first time ttc. I had previously been on it for nearly 13 years [I'm 29. My only negative experience was that I ovulated 21 days after my last pill then got my period 9 days later, so I had a really short time b/w ovulation & period [normal is 12+ days]. My period was fine though [3 days long, nothing terrible] but no pregnancy :(. Anyway, I'm hoping that too short period was a fluke from just coming off bcp and wont happen again THIS month. Good luck! cd4 for me today!.

Nice of you ladies to join us on cd1/2. I am day two today. AF is in full swing. Yippee. Going to look at eBay tonight to find some ovulation tests. Natalii any sign of CD1?? Lots of baby dust for this month ladies. What's the chances of conceiving first month!!

Hi i am on cd1 today. I am new to this site a little bit about me
Dh and i have been married since march 2012 we have been ttc#1 properly after a loss in may. Hope this our month ladies

Sorry for your loss:hugs: good luck to you :)

Hey Newly! LC here, this is my 2nd month ttc. I came off the pill on 6/11/13 so last month was my first time ttc. I had previously been on it for nearly 13 years [I'm 29. My only negative experience was that I ovulated 21 days after my last pill then got my period 9 days later, so I had a really short time b/w ovulation & period [normal is 12+ days]. My period was fine though [3 days long, nothing terrible] but no pregnancy :(. Anyway, I'm hoping that too short period was a fluke from just coming off bcp and wont happen again THIS month. Good luck! cd4 for me today!.

Hi this is my first month off bcp i took my last one on thursday currently on cd1 and hoping i have a normal cycle or its not too much out i do however had irregular cycles beforehand. Good luck, i hope its all our months :)

Nice of you ladies to join us on cd1/2. I am day two today. AF is in full swing. Yippee. Going to look at eBay tonight to find some ovulation tests. Natalii any sign of CD1?? Lots of baby dust for this month ladies. What's the chances of conceiving first month!!

Yes i was still bleeding a little bit last night but not that much so i don't think i could consider that as cd 1 but its heavier this morning so i would say i am cd1 now, i think i start opks next Wednesday and if i had a normal cycle ovulation would be next sunday, however weather i have a regular cycle is a different story lol got my scan today i am hoping the scanner will tell me if anything is wrong rather than me wait a whole week to speak with my doctor.
There are a lot of people who conceive in the first month so you never know :)

Miss bx please join in. Very excited to start this month since coming BCP in June :) I've been taking my vitamins for the last month too. Anyways, good luck this cycle. Please join in our thread xx

Natali- good luck with your scan. I used to wrk at a fertility clinic and a nurse so know how you must be feeling. All I can say is once you have ha it you will know how to proceed and we have had many many success stories with woman with PCOS. Can I ask how old you are? I am 23 and hoping I have my mums fertility ability. She had five children and conceived each of them in the first couple of months :) x

Thank you and i know i have looked quite alot into it, i am also 23, i will let you know how i get one when i am back from my scan i didnt expect to have AF today it was due tomorrow so not sure how i go about having the internal scan now.

I'm also cd2 today! :) x

Hey good luck this month, how long have you been trying, interesting to see how you get on with soy, i have been thinking about it if my cycles dont regulate in the next 2-3 months x

At the fertility clinic we used to do scans on d1-d4 so you should be fine and they will be used to it. Let me know how you get on and good luck xx

Oh thats good then, i will the worst part is having a full bladder and they always seem to be running late but i'll be fine i have done it before so it hopefully wont be too bad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->