Cd1 anyone?

See we always took the scan on an empty bladder. We would only need a full bladder on the day of embryo transfer back in to the uterus.

The last time i had a scan for it i had a stomach scan then was allowed to pee then the internal scan, i need to get drinking water its only 1 hour and 20mins til my appointment.

I'm back from my scan no pcos and my cyst is gone :happydance: doesnt exactly mean i wont get another one but its a step in the right direction, i got all excited at first but then i realized i might still not get regular periods so its just the waiting game i guess.

Hi girls can I join please? I'm cd1 today, this is my 2nd cycle ttc baby number 2. we thought we'd ease into it by NTNP last month but after a really stressful and unusually long cycle last month and all the disappointment it caused when I finally got AF this morning we're going to ttc properly from now on and maybe try to be a bit more relaxed about the two week wait part and not start testing till AF is at least a week late!

Hi girls can I join please? I'm cd1 today, this is my 2nd cycle ttc baby number 2. we thought we'd ease into it by NTNP last month but after a really stressful and unusually long cycle last month and all the disappointment it caused when I finally got AF this morning we're going to ttc properly from now on and maybe try to be a bit more relaxed about the two week wait part and not start testing till AF is at least a week late!

Of course you can, i was going to NTNP to but i have to see if i ovulate so i might aswell just ttc lol are you usually irregular? i am its so stressful my first month off the pill and ttc aswell

Good luck :)

Of course you can, i was going to NTNP to but i have to see if i ovulate so i might aswell just ttc lol are you usually irregular? i am its so stressful my first month off the pill and ttc aswell

Good luck :)

I'm usually on a 28/29 day cycle just like clockwork but this month I was a week late. I had cramps the whole time from when AF was due so I'm guessing it was all the stress/excitement/wanting it to happen so badly that made me late :shrug:

I've heard of lots of girls conceiving the first month off the pill so try not to worry too much xx

Maybe it was the stress/excitement so taking it easy and trying not to think about the ttw is a good idea, easier said than done lol yeah me too it would be amazing if it was that easy, but i have told myself if it isnt then i have more time to save up, and do things i wont be able to when pregnant && with a baby, me and my oh usually have sex every other day so i think we have it covered i know everyday would be better but we aren't living together at the moment, i get worried if i don't see him from sunday to wednesday i will miss ovulation lol i'm such a nervous nelly xx

Congratulations on the scan. That's great news and a step in the right direction towards TTC. Maybe your will be more relaxed this cycle knowing your scan was clear. I knw I would.

Sarah lo- I just have to say... What a fab profile picture :) lots of baby dust all round this month. Bring n ovulation.

When do you guys normally ovulate. This s my first cycle since bring on the pill about five years so could be interesting t see x

That's a good plan nataliiee, I plan to take a whole year off for maternity this time so it would be nice to have a few extra months to save up for that I suppose. How come does your OH live away? My DH travels a bit with work and is away for 2 weeks out of every month so its going to be tricky for us. Luckily we should just make ovulation before he goes away this month!

Newlywed, thanks :) that was a crazy afternoon, she covered herself in paint from head to toe snd then it wouldn't wash off! :dohh:

I'm not so sure when I'll ovulate, like I said I'm usually so regular you can set your watch by me but after last cycle I just have no idea! I haven't been on the pill for something like 4 years so thats not a problem for me lol but I am temping and using fertility friend to chart my cycles so hopefully I should start to get a better picture of what my body's doing as the next few months go by.

Good luck to all, it'll be nice to have some friends to help pass the time :)

I'm a carer for my mam so i still live with her, i can move in with him whenever i am ready, i'm not in a big rush though living here will help me save for the baby alot quicker than it would living with him. Thats good he will be here for ovulation and hopefully he is for the other ovulation times :)

Yes i will feel alot more relaxed, i expect a long cycle i hope its no longer than 3months i have went that long before that is stressful but i'll deal with it. This week is going so slow cd2 i wana be at least cd10 to start ovulation tests.

Come on cycle!!! It's soooo dragging...I'm going to go by CM this month and were just going NTNP really... If we do not fall pregnant this month we shall properly chart next month. I have to say I'm a lot lighter today cd3 I think by tomorrow i will be off my period and AF may be gone some time!!!!!

It is dragging isnt it, AF is still very heavy i wish it would go away i hate cramp its overstayed its welcome lol i think i will try taking note of my cm aswell along with the ovulation tests and hope for the best, then i can compare cm next cycle if it doesnt happen this one.

My AF is super heavy at the min too :( it normally only lasts 3 days though so hopefully it will get a little bit lighter tomorrow.

Mine is usually 5 days long but thats when i'm on the pill when i'm not on the pill its 6-7 days long fun times.

Little behind some of you who are now cycle day 2, but im on cycle day one today! Actually pleased to see AF as it is my first one since implant was removed 4 weeks ago, so at least things must be getting back to normal :)

I'm also 23, and this is our first cycle of trying for baby number two. Really excited to give my little girl a brother or sister, she has just turned 18 months.

Are you all planning on charting? I really dont know where to start with it all, I was just planning on Bding every other day all the way through the month x

I am just using ovulation tests so i can see if i ovulate well i know getting a positive doesn't necessarily mean i ovulated but i wanna use them to see what happens i also plan on Bding every other day and hoping for the best i have irregular cycles so it will be stressful.

Its good your period has came back so quickly, hopefully this cycle is the same :)

Good luck x

Thankyou :)

I'm hoping it is a good sign that its come back quite quickly. its been 28 days, but I used to have 35 day cycles so not sure if Im going to go back to that or have a shorter cycle. Just have to wait and see (hoping this may be my first and last AF for a while but I doubt it :)). Seems more scary and real now though!

Yeh the ovulation tests should give you a rough idea, but least by Bding every other day, no matter what time it happens in your cycle you will get a good chance of it happening! With the ovulation tests when do you start taking them? All the way through or halfway through? Sorry if its a dumb question, I got pregnant with LO on the pill, so new to all this TTC stuff :) x

Welcome flower. Nice to hunk were all be going through this cycle together :)

My period is now non-existent which means only two days really. Hoping I'm gunna have a normal cycle this month since its my first since coming off BCP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->