Cd1 anyone?

I'm still waiting for the big O. I'm cd11 today. I had a tiny amount of brown spotting yesterday and back to Lotion CM today... Hoping I have a normal cycle this month as its my first proper since coming off BCPs.

I still have creamy lotion like cm at cd10 urghh wish it would change to ewcm now lol

Ahh my ovulation tests are slowly getting darker been testing since cd8 i hope it is the start of the surge.

I'm on cd 10 and watery! :)

Does anyone else have aches and pains? I've got af type cramps and this afternoon I got a really sharp pain in my left side. I'm hoping its nothing to worry about...

I'm day 11 and I still have creamy CM but I'm just starting to get a watery discharge. I have also experienced ovulation type cramps today. Fingers crossed!! We're going to start bding every night now whilst over the ovulation period. Then I'm hoping were be entering the tww :)

I noticed my cervix seems higher and a little open, there was some ewcm mixed in with the creamy cm so we are bding everyday til sunday/monday and i will continue my opks aswell hopefully i ovulate by the weekend :)

I've had a regular cycle so far this month and have been tracking my CM. I am currently day 12 with watery CM yesterday with ovulation type cramps so last night we bd and this morning I have woken up with light brown spotting within ewcm and period type cramps. Is this normal or is it a sign AF is on the way and has ruined my chances of ceonception this month? Thanks in advance and sorry for tmi.

Hello again ladies...can't believe what happened today..so, I'm on cd15 as of this a.m. and have had nothing near a +opk up until today [I test 2x/day wondfo's]. This a.m. I plug my bbt info into fertility friend...and it suddenly changes my entire calendar so now, instead of next week, I'm apparently going to ovulate TOMORROW! [I haven't bd'd since Mon b/c I didn't think it was as important this week with no +opks, and ff predicting fertile days to start Sunday...]

I thought it was broken etc. then I took my opk today and it's dark! Not 100% dark but def. much darker than the last 14 days, pretty close to +...I can't believe this..I really hope I didn't mess up my chance!

Going to get down to business tonight :sex: and tomorrow & then just hope...

All this testing can be SO confusing, esp. early on...

I've had a regular cycle so far this month and have been tracking my CM. I am currently day 12 with watery CM yesterday with ovulation type cramps so last night we bd and this morning I have woken up with light brown spotting within ewcm and period type cramps. Is this normal or is it a sign AF is on the way and has ruined my chances of ceonception this month? Thanks in advance and sorry for tmi.

It might be ovulation spotting? this may be tmi but when i bd a couple of months ago it must have been too rough or something because not long after i had brown spotting and it went away within a couple of wipes could that be the cause?

I am so confused we bd 3 times last night and this morning, i've checked cm several times today its gone back dry wtf that is not supost to happen on cd12, i think i best stop cm tracking its confusing i dont think i will ovulate anytime soon, my ovulation tests are slowly getting darker but thats about it.

Hello again ladies...can't believe what happened today..so, I'm on cd15 as of this a.m. and have had nothing near a +opk up until today [I test 2x/day wondfo's]. This a.m. I plug my bbt info into fertility friend...and it suddenly changes my entire calendar so now, instead of next week, I'm apparently going to ovulate TOMORROW! [I haven't bd'd since Mon b/c I didn't think it was as important this week with no +opks, and ff predicting fertile days to start Sunday...]

I thought it was broken etc. then I took my opk today and it's dark! Not 100% dark but def. much darker than the last 14 days, pretty close to +...I can't believe this..I really hope I didn't mess up my chance!

Going to get down to business tonight :sex: and tomorrow & then just hope...

All this testing can be SO confusing, esp. early on...

Tonight and tomorrow might be enough, fingers crossed, i understand your frustration i have been using opks from cd8 and am now cd11 and my opks are slowly getting darker each day, i would have a heart attack if it quickly went to positive, i would prefer if it faded in lol it is very confusing i am not enjoying it at all, i wish i had a almost dark opk, i dont think ovulation will happen very soon though. Good luck :)

I do have to wonder, as last month I didn't O until cd21 then had a super short luteal phase [8 days]...

This month I've been taking vitex, vitamin B [50mgs/day],and raspberry leaf supplements and now it looks like I'll O much sooner so they might actually be helping already...now I'll just hope for a longer luteal phase,or better yet, a :bfp: lol.

Good luck all :dust:

Oh i forgot to ask what time you test, i test at 10.30ish and then 4-6pm and i find my morning ones are always darker than the afternoon ones, not fun.

I do have to wonder, as last month I didn't O until cd21 then had a super short luteal phase [8 days]...

This month I've been taking vitex, vitamin B [50mgs/day],and raspberry leaf supplements and now it looks like I'll O much sooner so they might actually be helping already...now I'll just hope for a longer luteal phase,or better yet, a :bfp: lol.

Good luck all :dust:

I was going to try vitex but i dont know how it works or which one to get lol its my first month off the pill so i was thinking i should wait and see what happens over the next few months, i really just want to have a normal length cycle rather than a long one, i was trying to check my cervix but i give up with that lol

Oh i forgot to ask what time you test, i test at 10.30ish and then 4-6pm and i find my morning ones are always darker than the afternoon ones, not fun.

I found that to be true as well - last month I got my HUGE pos opk at 11:45 a.m. and it was much lighter by 4:45 p.m the same day!

With wondfo's I test around 11:45 a.m. and 6 p.m.

I just started the clearblue advanced digi ones as well b/c you can use FMU which I like b/c I don't have to do it at work or hold it in for hours...but I just started them like yesterday so I doubt they'll be very accurate this month as you are supposed to start them earlier in the cycle [I assumed my cycle would be longer again].

This is the ones from today... the top is last night, the middle one is this a.m. and the bottom one is at 2 p.m. today [I tested again b/c I'm so freaking confused]. It's a little lighter in the pic than it was when it was fresh...guessing it'll be + by tomorrow.

Attachments

• OPK 7-25.jpg
    OPK 7-25.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
I was going to try vitex but i dont know how it works or which one to get lol its my first month off the pill so i was thinking i should wait and see what happens over the next few months, i really just want to have a normal length cycle rather than a long one, i was trying to check my cervix but i give up with that lol

Last month was my first month off bcp too - I would definitely give it a month before you try anything as you don't know how your cycle will be. Good luck!

I found that to be true as well - last month I got my HUGE pos opk at 11:45 a.m. and it was much lighter by 4:45 p.m the same day!

With wondfo's I test around 11:45 a.m. and 6 p.m.

I just started the clearblue advanced digi ones as well b/c you can use FMU which I like b/c I don't have to do it at work or hold it in for hours...but I just started them like yesterday so I doubt they'll be very accurate this month as you are supposed to start them earlier in the cycle [I assumed my cycle would be longer again].

This is the ones from today... the top is last night, the middle one is this a.m. and the bottom one is at 2 p.m. today [I tested again b/c I'm so freaking confused]. It's a little lighter in the pic than it was when it was fresh...guessing it'll be + by tomorrow.

Oh i am glad i'm not the only one who gets darker results in the morning, yeah it deffo looks as if you will get your positive tomorrow, i have tested four times today aswell just to see progression which there wasnt really any, i hate holding in i can only last about 2 hours as i am habing kidney problems at the moment its so frustrating.

Heres a pic of my opks so far i wish they would darken up lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_1374746392904.jpg
    PicsArt_1374746392904.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 4

Last month was my first month off bcp too - I would definitely give it a month before you try anything as you don't know how your cycle will be. Good luck!

Thank you and i will find the patience to wait it out lol

Thank you and i will find the patience to wait it out lol

SAME!!! I hate the waiting. Just tested again...NOT POSITIVE... BUT dark...ALMOST there...guessing tonight or latest tomorrow.

I'm kind of happy about that though b/c at least I likely did not miss O this month as I had worried w/ the change in my O date on fertility friend even though it means I'll ovulate later than I wanted to/thought I would- probably tomorrow [cd 17] or Sun [cd18]. Better than cd21 last month... My temp dropped every day for the last 3 days too...

Here is this a.m.'s opk.

Attachments

• 7-26-13.jpg
    7-26-13.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
Looking good, yep i would say saturday/sunday too i wish mine were that dark lol wishful thinking i guess cd12 is still early i had hoped i would ovulate sunday though.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->