Cd1 anyone?

Thankyou :)

I'm hoping it is a good sign that its come back quite quickly. its been 28 days, but I used to have 35 day cycles so not sure if Im going to go back to that or have a shorter cycle. Just have to wait and see (hoping this may be my first and last AF for a while but I doubt it :)). Seems more scary and real now though!

Yeh the ovulation tests should give you a rough idea, but least by Bding every other day, no matter what time it happens in your cycle you will get a good chance of it happening! With the ovulation tests when do you start taking them? All the way through or halfway through? Sorry if its a dumb question, I got pregnant with LO on the pill, so new to all this TTC stuff :) x

Most people told me to start using them at cd10 as you usually ovulate cd14 i wont but i will start them then anyways lol i wish this was my last AF for 9 months too but i doubt it aswell, it deffinatly is scary but exciting at the same time :) there is a few times we will go from sunday to wednesday without Bding this drives me mad the thought of missing ovulating, at least if i even got a nearly positive on a test i would just find a way to get the b'ding in incase it was positive later on in the day or next morning lol

I will be completely insane by the end of this haha x

I wish my AF was almost gone lol when did you take your last pill? AF should be gone friday for me with a bit of luck, this week is dragging, i dont think i am going to cope well in the tww and if i have lots of months like this, i will be pulling my hair out lol x

haha, its driving me insane already and only just starting now! Its hard enough trying to BD every other night with a toddler, the thought of it makes me sleepy lol :)

Have you thought about charting etc? x

yes but i wanted to take a more relaxing approach at first, but i will probably have a go of it in a couple of months plus i am rather forgetful i would probably get up and forget to do it lol x

Hi flower, welcome

I'm also ttc with a toddler in the next room. Olivia is turning 2 in about 3 weeks time. She asks for a baby all the time so I know she'd love a little brother or sister. For her birthday she's getting a baby doll in a pram :)

I've been charting my temps and using fertility friend to track my cycles.

My AF is a lot lighter today thankfully

Hi flower, welcome

I'm also ttc with a toddler in the next room. Olivia is turning 2 in about 3 weeks time. She asks for a baby all the time so I know she'd love a little brother or sister. For her birthday she's getting a baby doll in a pram :)

I've been charting my temps and using fertility friend to track my cycles.

My AF is a lot lighter today thankfully

Aw thats cheered me up knowing thats your LO wants a baby brother or sister, I keep worrying how DD will react, she is used to having us all to herself, so I cant help but worry how she will react.

Im thinking about getting her a pram and doll for the day that the baby is born (all going well :))

My AF is really heavy (TMI). Think its making up for not having one for so long!

With the temperatures is it at a certain time you have to take it? In the morning? And does it peak during ovulation?

Thanks x

This week is dragging like hell, cd3 so boring my AF should start slowing down now and cramps should hopefully go away x

I think your LO will be fine with a new baby. She will probably enjoy helping out out with bum changes bath time etc. As long as you keep her included she'll be fine. Olivia goes to nursery and loves helping out with the babies :)

The best time to temp is as soon as you wake up before you get out of bed, preferably at the same time every day. Then I just log it into my fertility friend app xx

This week is dragging like hell, cd3 so boring my AF should start slowing down now and cramps should hopefully go away x

I know the feeling, just want to hurry up and get on with it :)

I know 7 days til i start ovulation tests, even though i will probably wont ovulate until late and have a long cycle i am prepared for that lol x

Wow this thread is lively lol cd5 now the next 5 days need to hurry x

Hi all, think we're all in limbo land ATM waiting for the big o. Will let you know when mine appears ! How is everyone feeling?

Feeling good, AF is gone (hopefully for a long time! )

So just in limbo as well now.

What's everyone doing to keep their minds off it? We're busy doing up the garden this weekend to make room for the playhouse olivia's getting for her birthday :)

Well, I say "we", I actually mean DH and FIL are doing up the garden. Me, Olivia and MIL are going plant and garden furniture shopping :)

I've got a pouding bad head so thats keeping my mind off it, havent even been able to get out of bed yet, i'll probably be here all day and night aswell, funtimes x

I have to work unfortunately for me work is keeping me super busy. Trying to earn lots of penny's for our new house and a LO. Anyways just thought I would update you on my cycle. So day 1&2 were medium menses flow day three was light flow day four I was dry-no CM, five six and seven were sticky CM and I'm now on day 8 and have a creamy CM. sorry probably TMI but can't believe how text book my cycle has been so far. I'm only monitoring CM this month as not sure I can really check BBT every day at the same time. Is anyone else having a text book cycle so far or are you having an irregular cycle? Xx

I dont know what u mean by text book cycle lol i've been having stabbing pains from my left ovary area today not much else to report x

I'm cd7 and still sticky. I never really know what I'm looking for with cm though. I kinda just think to myself yeah that probably looks sticky or that must be creamy but never too sure lol

I'm temping and recording it into fertility friend and yes ot is a little bit hard to do it same time every day as you have to do it before you get out of bed. So that means 6am on a weekday (that's when I get up for work) so on a weekend I have to wake up at 6 to take my temp otherwise fertility friend records it as an unreliable result.

How is everyone my cm was sticky and lotion like until this morning it was eggwhite and stringy with lotion type mixed in, no idea if this is suppost to happen at this point lol cd8 today so i started opks today just incase was negative of course mind if i by chance ovulated early there would be no way i could have missed it lol x

Cd12 for me today...so annoying, really hoping I O sooner than last month O'd on cd21!!]. That was my first month off bcp though so I hope that had something to do with it.

This month in addition to wondfo's, I'm also using the clearblue digital ovulation sticks b/c you can use first morning urine which is much easier for me to test since mid-day I've already drank a bunch of coffee & water & I'm at work so it's harder to sit for 5-10 min in a bathroom stall and test lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->