Cd1 anyone?

How is everyone on here, anyone ovulated yet? I got my very positive opk this morning.at cd15 wednesday i will be considered 1dpo i hope i did ovulate and my body didnt just gear up x

Hello Natalie- I was wondering why the post had gone so quiet. Maybe people are over in the tww section. Well I ovulated between day 13-14 and I have had symptoms since the first night we bd which was cd12. I have to say I'm 4dpo at the moment and experiencing nausea every day with stomach cramps and a really bad cloudy head amount other things. I just hope my body isn't playing tricks on me. How can I be so lucky as to conceive the first month off BCP. Good luck with your positive, please let me know when you will be testing as we will be testing around the same time. X

I don't know if I've ovulated yet. I've had a little temp rise but not as much as I would have thought it should. I had a migraine yesterday so we didn't bd and now hubby's going away with work till tomorrow night. :cry:

Do you guys think that little rise in my chart could be ov? Or am I still waiting? My cycles usually only 29 days but I had a 35 day cycle last month.

You could have concieved the first month, when i think of how much we have bd i think its got to be impossible not to have concieved lol but then again it doesnt work like that, well today is cd 16 and tomorrow 1dpo i will be cd17 so i cant complain and hope if. This doesnt work then next cycle will hopefully be the same ovulation days, i have ovulation symptoms sore nipples, stomach felt like i did 100 sit ups yesterday, this morning i feel sick but could be because i am tired, so at least if i want to quit opks i can tell when i will ovulate by my body, i hope i did ovulate and my body didnt just gear up. Thank you i'm not sure i want to test that early i was thinking 2 weeks tomorrow i'm to scared to catch a chemical or anything like that.

Sarah i dont chart so i dont know anything about temp rises but i do hope you ovulated before your hubby goes away x

This thread went really quiet just thought i would update i got my bfp at 11dpo today :) x

Congratulations that's great and thanks for updating! I got up this am to AF in full swing :-( on to the next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->