• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 August 31 anyone?

Hi All, Just dropping in to say Hi. I think I may need to live vicariously through all of you this month as my OH is flying out on business this Sunday, for 8 days... and I O late.... :hissy: And just when I thought the :witch: had left after being rather kind this month, round two started. Hopefully this will mean I have a longer cycle, O later after OH returns! Fingers crossed. I'm having progesterone test on CD21 (short luteal phase), so I hope the date my doctor calculated is still accure. Take a look at my chart if you've got a min and tell me what you think. Very best luck to all this month :)

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing? I am going to the doctors tomorrow (saturday) for a scan to see if I am ovulating. Fingers crossed for some good news. It is also my birthday tomorrow so really want it to be great news so I am not down!!

Hope you are all well and Ovulating!!

Here's to us!! Good luck everyone!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing? I am going to the doctors tomorrow (saturday) for a scan to see if I am ovulating. Fingers crossed for some good news. It is also my birthday tomorrow so really want it to be great news so I am not down!!

Hope you are all well and Ovulating!!

Here's to us!! Good luck everyone!!

Good luck and happy birthday for tomorrow :hug:

hi all - where is everybody?? How u all doing? Me just waiting to O...:hug:

Happy birthday :happydance: and good luck with the scan! :)

Hi ladies!! Everhopeful: Hope your birthday and scan were both great for you!! :hugs: What a lovely birthday present that would be for you!!

Tanya: Bding marathon started tonight so I am hoping that all went well for you! :rofl: Ya gotta stick to the plan babe!!! :wink: Mine is starting Sunday night, as I am to ovulate hopefully on Thursday.. YEAH!!!

As for me, Just here waiting to ovulate! I am starting OPKs on Sunday so just 1 more day to go! :happydance: I dont know, OPKs always mae me feel like I am going a little less crazy, actually peeing on a stick! :rofl:

I read that 5 days before your ovulation is when you are most fertile and should BD. Lets get to it then!

Sarah: SOO Sorry!! i did not mean to overlook you! Best of luck hun!! I had one of those cycles last month.. husband just needs to stay in town!! :hissy: doesnt the world understand everything needs to stop for those few days?? How rude.

hello everyone!

everhopeful - good luck with the appointment and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cake:

sarah - sorry to hear your dh will be away....but you never know.....

I am feeling a bit down at moment....car still playing up after paying £125 to the garage....and that was my fund for my week off at the end of the month....which I really need....so much stress at work have been covering for a colleague since over 2 month and have been feeling very exhausted.....
not even sure if I should even try this month!

sorry to be a moaner! :dohh:

:hi: guys,

Hope everyone is well.

Sarah, Tiffers, Everhopeful, lovely to meet you!

Everhopeful, how did the scan go? A very happy belated birthday to you.

Sarah, sorry your DH is away. I do hope this cycle isn't lost for you and you O late when DH is back.

Hekate, keep the faith! I know it's hard when you are so stressed out. Hang in there. Thinking of you.

Tanya, I've missed you sweetheart!

Here's an update on me, since I've been away for a week (sorry, I've done a copy and paste job from my journal):
So are back from our fabulous holiday. It was just so good to get away although the weather didn't play nice the whole time. We did have a couple of really nice days though We ate plenty of fresh seafood, did a few touristy things and just relaxed plenty.

There were sheep in a field next door to us and one evening we opened the front door to find one of them standing on the door step having a poo. Charming, eh! :rofl:

MIL and SIL and family were coincidentally on holiday not to far away too, so we caught up with them one afternoon. I don't mind, because I have the absolute bestest in-laws

On the ttc front, so far we BD'd on CD6, 10, 11, 13 & 14.

CBFM gave me lows until CD13 and then a peak yesterday on CD14 and again this morning? But I had quite bad cramping most of yesterday afternoon so I think I'm 1dpo.

:hug:
Mx

welcome back munchkin! glad you had a nice break!
wow...you are officially in the tww then! good luck!!

how is everybody??:hug:

hi all - so I got a pos OPK today so should O today or tomorrow.. no O pains yet which I always get so eggie has not popped out yet... will get a BD session in later and hope we catch it this month! Good luck girls!! I wanna see all of us get our :bfp:s this month!:hug:

Hello Everyone,

I had a wonderful birthday - thank you for all the messages.

The scan went well and there were 2 good eggs so fingers crossed. I ovulated yesterday I think as temp went up very high this morning! It would be the best birthday present ever!!

I hope you are all doing well and that you are all Ovulating around now?

The 2 week wait now starts!!!

Love and Baby Dust to you all!! Here's to us!!

Hello Everyone,

I had a wonderful birthday - thank you for all the messages.

The scan went well and there were 2 good eggs so fingers crossed. I ovulated yesterday I think as temp went up very high this morning! It would be the best birthday present ever!!

I hope you are all doing well and that you are all Ovulating around now?

The 2 week wait now starts!!!

Love and Baby Dust to you all!! Here's to us!!

Happy belated birthday and glad you have eggies!! Good luck!:hug:

that's good news everhopeful....

I am not quite there yet:cry:....and I don't know what day to plan insemination for this month???
usually get peak on cycle day 16 that would be Wednesday... not sure not sure.....

well I had O pains last nite so must have Od last nite.. here is 2WW! Yippee!! Good luck girls.. catch that eggie!:hug:

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well and feeling positive!!

Hekate - If you normally peak on CD16 (wednesday) would Tuesday be a good day for you?

Lots of baby dust for everyone!

yeah...tuesday would be could...planning it that way, but donor has not got back to me yet...
only problem is I had an positive internet cheapy LH test today, but CBFM still says high fertility (does not normally go up to peak until day 16)
had some slight pains as well, but have no EWCM yet??
very confused!:confused:

Hi guys,
Hekate so sorry your cycle is confusing. I hope your donor gets back to you soon!
Big :hug: for you.

Hope everyone else is well? I'm 1dpo today (possibly 2), this tww is already killing me!

:dust: for everyone!

Hi Hekate-

So sorry your cycle is confusing you! I really hope that your doctor can help you! And soon!! Sometimes I don't get much CM when I ovulate so perhaps it is all happening just without the CM?? Anyway, I hope you get some answers soon!!

my fertility monitor went to peak today and I had a little bit of EWCM...
inseminated this afternoon....hoping it's not too late! mind I think I am having ovulation pain right now...unless it's from yoga!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

so dreaded tww here I come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->